LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe led Kayla over to the pack and play and lifted her inside. She forced Kayla to lay down and put a pacifier in her mouth. Chloe rubbed Kayla's back.

"Close your eyes and fall asleep, my sweet little baby. Have sweet dreams." Chloe cooed.

Kayla didn't wanna lay down but she had no choice as her mommy helped her in her platoon and laid her on her stomach putting the pacifier in her mouth. She laid there for a few minutes as her mommy talked softly cooing at her as her back and diapered bottom was patted and rubbed.

About ten minutes later the baby was asleep.

While Kayla was asleep Chloe and Mia helped Claire clean up from lunch. Lily sat next to the pack and play playing on her tablet and watching Kayla sleep. After a bit she could tell Kayla had messed her diaper in her sleep.

"Mommy Chloe, I think baby did a poopy in her diaper." Lily announced loudly.

Chloe walked over to the pack and play.

Chloe checked Kayla's diaper, then patted her bottom.

"She can wait until she wakes up. Her bottom is protected against a rash. Thank you for letting me know. You are such a good big sister. We'll stop by the ice cream shop on the way home and get you a treat." Chloe said.

"Thank you mommy." Lily replied, blushing.

Kayla woke up and sat up realizing her diaper was messy.

"Mommy I need changed!" she cried looking around not sure where everyone was. She hated the messy diapers as wetting wasn't bad but the poopy ones were.

She waited a couple more minutes before calling out again.

"Mommies I need to be changed please." she cried standing up in her playpen careful about moving around.

Claire came over to the pack and play.

"Look who's awake. Do you have a stinky diaper? Yes you do! Let's get you changed. Lay back down and I'll get your diaper bag." Claire cooed.

Claire walked over to the car.

Kayla smiled cause she wanted to be changed.

She laid down ready to be changed.

"Mommy why do you make me mess my diapers too, I had a few accidents wetting but not pooping." she whined cause when they put her in diapers it was only for wetting but as time went along after making her poop her diapers too she lost control. 

"Baby, I didn't make you mess your diapers. That was all you. Of course you didn't have much choice, being back in diapers full time." Chloe said with a smile.

Claire came over to the pack and play with a new diaper, baby wipes and powder. She bent over the pack and play and untaped Kayla's diaper. She lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the diaper out.She cleaned Kayla's bottom with the wipes.

"Grandma Claire is making baby all nice and clean isn't she? Yes she is!" Claire cooed.

"I know and that's my point I didn't need to be in diapers full time!" she cried not even realizing she was saying she did need to be in diapers! She frowned as her mommy gave her that cutesy smile. She was ready to protest some more but her grandma came in cooing at her and helping to change her.

Kayla giggled and forgot what she was arguing about as her grandma made her nice and clean and the fresh new diaper did make her feel better.

After Claire finished changing Kayla she lifted her out of the pack and play and kissed her cheek.

"What a little angel you are! I think it's time we got going now. I promised Lily some ice cream. Maybe we can let baby have a couple of spoonfuls. Would you like that baby?" Claire cooed.

Claire strapped Kayla in her car seat as Mia and Chloe packed the car.

Kayla smiled as her grandma kissed her, she smiled at the mention of ice cream and that she might get some.

"Yes I've been good." she cried trying to convince them to let her have some!

She sat there waiting for her mommies sucking her pacifier ready to go all strapped in.

Everyone got in the car and Claire drove to the ice cream store. Everyone got out and Claire got Kayla out of the car seat. She checked her diaper and kissed her cheek.

"Baby is a little damp already. I bet she'll be ready for a change when we get home." Claire said.

Chloe brought a high chair over to a table and Claire put Kayla in it and fastened her in. Chloe tied a bib around Kayla's neck and set a bottle of formula on the tray of the high chair.

"Drink your bottle, baby. I'll make sure you get some ice cream." Chloe cooed.

Kayla was happy to get out of her car seat. She just smiled as her grandma told her she was a little wet. She walked in not at all surprised when she grabbed the high chair. She didn't pout whine or fuss as she was helped into her chair.

"Ok." she said smiling taking her bottle and drinking it excited for some ice cream.

Lily and Mia went to the counter to order their ice cream. Lily came back with a double scoop banana split. Mia was carrying a tray with three bowls of ice cream. 

"Thank you, grandma Claire." Lily said, starting to eat her banana split.

Everyone started talking, not paying attention to Kayla.

Lily looked over and saw that Kayla hadn't finished her bottle.

"Not until you finish your bottle baby." Lily cooed.

Lily picked up the bottle and held it up to Kayla's mouth.

"Better hurry, baby. You don't want the ice cream to melt, do you?" Lily said, wiggling the nipple against Kayla's mouth.

Lily took the bottle away and wiped Kayla's chin.

"Alright. I saved you a couple spoonfuls of vanilla ice cream." Chloe said.

Chloe scooped up a baby spoonful of ice cream and waved it in front of Kayla.

"Here comes the airplane, baby." Chloe cooed.

"You silly baby! Did you think I was just giving you this little bite? I've got a few spoonfuls left and they are all yours." Chloe cooed.

Chloe scooped up another spoonful and slipped it in Kayla's mouth.

"Ok!" she said smiling excitedly.

She opened letting her mommy feed her.

While she was eating she felt that her diaper was wetter she knew she no longer had any control cause it just happened!

"Mommy I'm wet." she said softly trying not to draw any attention to her predicament

"Silly baby. Of course you're wet. Baby's usually are. Someone will change you when we get back to grandma Claire's house." Chloe cooed.

Chloe fed Kayla the last of the ice cream and cleaned Kayla's face with a napkin.

Lily smiled at Kayla and made a silly face, putting her fingers in her ears and sticking out her tongue at her 

Once she was done eating she got mad as Lilly teased her.

"I don't wanna be a baby mommy!" she fussed glaring at Lilly.

She wanted nothing more then to grab her and bend her over giving her a good spanking maybe even put a diaper on her!

The big baby smiled at the image but her thoughts quickly brought back to reality as her mommy began wiping her face.

"That's too bad. You can't be something you're not. You are a baby, so that's that. You can't not be a baby. Understand? Maybe someday in the future you can be a toddler, but I don't see you getting any older than that. You certainly will never get out of diapers. Neither Mia or myself want to potty train you." Chloe said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the high chair and stood her up. She patted Kayla's diapered bottom.

"Alright I think we're ready to go. Can baby wave bye-bye to everyone in the ice cream shop?" Chloe asked.