LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I don't think your grandmother Claire is ready to go yet." Chloe said. 

Lily finished her juice and handed the sports bottle back to Chloe. 

"Can you watch baby for a few minutes? I need to use the bathroom." Lily asked. 

"Go ahead. I'm glad one of my girls is potty trained." Chloe said. 

Lily giggled and walked to the bathroom. 

Chloe gave Kayla a hug. 

"Are you and sissy having fun? She's real good with you, isn't she? Maybe I'll let her babysit you when we get home." Chloe said with a smile. 

Lily came back and took Kayla's hand.

"Come on baby. A couple more trips down the slide and then I'll let you play in the sand box." Lily giggled, leading Kayla toward the slide. 

"Just once more, then we'll go to the sandbox." Lily promised. 

Lily pushed Kayla up the ladder with her hands on Kayla's bottom. When they got to the top, Lily helped Kayla sit down and sat right behind her.

"Here we go baby! Say whee!" Lily giggled. 

Lily pushed them to get started, then wrapped her arms around Kayla's waist. 

"Whee!" Lily shouted as they rode down the slide. 

They ended up in the dirt at the bottom of the slide with Kayla's legs wide open, her diaper showing under the onesie. 

Chloe had taken a video of them sliding down. Lily stood up and helped Kayla stand up. She reached behind Kayla and brushed her bottom off.

"That was so much fun, wasn't it?" Lily cooed. 

Lily took Kayla's hand and led her over to the sandbox. 

""Let's see baby play in the sand. Go ahead and sit down." Lily ordered. 

Lily smiled and shook her head. 

"I'm not the one in diapers and a baby bonnet, with a pacifier in my mouth. Now be a good baby and play, or do you want me to get one of our mommy's or grandma Claire?" Lily asked. 

"It's not fair no I wouldn't mommies never should've put me in diapers!" she said getting mad how it seemed Lilly always had one up on her.

She stood there glad her mommies didn't hear any of this or she might get a spanking.

After several minutes they began playing.

"I'm sure she had good reason too. You never should have been out of diapers. Your real mommy didn't potty train you right or something. But I guess you were always a baby, baby. " Lily said. 

About a half hour later Chloe came over to them. 

"Time for lunch, girls. Lily, grandma Claire made some sandwiches. Baby, I've got baby food ready. After you girls eat, baby will take a nap." Chloe informed. 

"No I'm not no I'm not I'm a big girl you hear me I'm a big girl!" Kayla yelled stomping her feet. She was mad how this girl younger then her told her off. It just wasn't fair!

Once she settled down with a smack to her thigh she played with he big sister in the sandbox he only seemed to delight in making sure she knew she was a baby clapping for her after she did the easiest of things but she was a baby so Lilly made a big deal out of it.. it was really embarrassing, she felt relieved when she herd her mommies voice it was like she was saved.

"Can't I have a sandwich mommy?" she cried still trying to fight her babyhood still upset with her fight with Lilly, if things couldn't be worse just to prove she was a baby she messed her diaper and it was a smelly. She turned red as she smelt it and she figured her mommy and big sister smelt it as well.

"The sandwiches are for sissy. I think someone needs her diaper changed. Let's go get you some lunch, then I'll change you before your nap." Chloe said.

Chloe took Kayla's hand and walked her to the picnic table where Mia and Claire were at. A portable high chair had been set up at the end of the table and Chloe helped Kayla into it. She fastened her in and tied a bib around her neck.

Mia opened a couple jars of baby food and started to feed Kayla as Lily started to eat her sandwiches.

Kayla nodded happy they didn't say much about it as the poopy diapers were the worse. She walked over to the table seeing the high chair.

"I don't need a high chair I can sit on the bench I'll be fine." she cried as her mommy helped her in her baby chair.

Once she was strapped in she watched as her mommy opened the jar and she looked at Lilly eating her sandwich she was so jealous!

"That's right. You're our hungry little baby. Don't worry, mommy has lots of delicious baby food, just for you, and a bottle of formula. We're going to fill that cute little tum-tum up, aren't we baby? Yes we are!" Mia cooed, spooning more baby food into Kayla's mouth.

Lily looked over and giggled as there was baby food on Kayla's chin.

Kayla groaned as she wasn't that hungry but she knew that didn't matter as she was stuck in the high chair and she wouldn't be getting out until she was done eating.

"Ugh!" she whined as she was in deep thought the spoon hit her in the face getting green mush on her cheek as she forgot to open.

"Can I have a napkin?" she cried as she hated having baby food on her face.

She looked at Lilly laughing and she figured maybe her mommy was doing it on purpose then they'd laugh at what a messy baby she was, they've done it before so she knew they'd do it again.

"Drink." she said pointing at her bottle.

Mia set the spoon down and picked up the bottle. She slipped the nipple on Kayla's mouth.

While Kayla was drinking her bottle, Chloe and Claire pulled a pack and play out of the back of the car and set it up under a tree for shade.

Kayla as happy to have her bottle as she was so used to them now, she sat there drinking her bottle. She wondered what she was going to do the rest of the day. Then she remembered something about a nap. She hoped maybe they'd forget about it as she really wasn't tired.

When Kayla finished her bottle Mia took the nipple out of Kayla's mouth and smiled at her.

"There's our big girl! Hers tummy is full and she is ready for her nap, isn't she? Yes she is!" Mia cooed.

Mia wiped Kayla's face and hands with baby wipes and took her soiled bib off. Chloe came over and lifted Kayla from the high chair. She kissed Kayla's cheek.

"Tell everyone Ni-ni baby." Chloe cooed, turning Kayla so she could see Lily, Mia and Claire.