LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I want baby to tell me. Aren't you enjoying playing with me? Maybe I should tell our mommies you need to take a nap. You're getting cranky." Lily said. 

Lily finished feeding the ducks the last of her bread and they started heading bask toward the water. 

"Okay, but I think you still need a nap, baby." Lily said. 

Lily looked around and saw a play area that had a swing set with baby swings and plastic slides. 

"Look baby! Why don't we go play over there! " Lily said, taking Kayla's hand.

"No I don't no I don't!" she said hoping up and down. Kayla's been a baby for so long she even acted like one and now was a perfect example of that!

Kayla looked at what Lilly was talking about.

"I guess but no stupid nap!" she whined as Lilly didn't give her a chance taking her hand firmly.

Lily led Kayla over to the swings first. Chloe saw where they were headed and came over.

"Mommy, can you put baby in the swing, please?" Lily asked. 

Chloe picked Kayla up and put her in the baby swing. She fastened the harness to keep her in there. 

Lily stepped behind the swing and gave it a push. 

"Let's see how high baby can go." Lily said, pushing harder the next time. 

Lily pushed the swing several times, sending Kayla higher with each push. Kayla was almost as high as the top of the swing set,

"Can you touch the sky, baby?" Lily cooed. 

Chloe took a picture of Lily and Kayla. 

Kayla was going higher and higher she knew her dress was going up so anyone could see her diaper if they were looking.

"Slow down my dress keeps going up!" she cried still struggling to pull it down as she was strapped in.

The baby was getting upset as she was losing her battle and she hated knowing everyone would see her baby diaper.

"Ok can we stop now!"

Lily smiled. 

"Don't worry about it baby!" Lily giggled.

Finally Lily stopped pushing and the swing came to a stop. Lily checked Kayla's diaper. 

"Some baby is a little wet, isn't she? Let's keep playing!" Lily said. 

Lily got Kayla out of the swing, almost letting her fall. She took Kayla's hand.

Lilly looked around and then led Kayla over to the slides. 

Kayla wanted to smack her hands away as she checked her diaper.

"You don't have to be so loud!" she said turning red as it was really embarrassing that the younger girl just told her that her diaper was wet.

Kayla was happy to be free from the swings.

"Ok."  she said as she was lead to the swings.

"I wasn't that loud, baby." Lily said. 

Lily followed Kayla up the ladder, putting her hands on Kayla's bottom so she wouldn't back down. When they got to the top, Lily helped Kayla sit down. She pulled Kayla's skirt out so her diaper was showing and made contact with the slide. 

"Okay baby, here you go!" Lily said, giving Kayla a push, sending her down the slide. Chloe took a picture.

"Yes you was!" Kayla pouted as she was lead up the slide. She was fixing to sit down when Lilly pulled her dress up.

"Hey quit it!" she cried but before she could do anything she was pushed down the slide.

Kayla blushed bright red as she was sliding down the slide in her diaper with her dress blowing in her face.

Lily slid down right after Kayla, bumping into her at the bottom. Lily stood up and took Kayla's hand. 

"That was fun, baby! Let's do it again!" Lily said. 

Lilly led Kayla back to the ladder, forcing her up the steps. 

There was a couple of women watching a short distance away and smiling. 

Lily pulled Kayla's dress up again and got behind her so they both went down together, landing at the bottom of the slide. Chloe came over and helped Kayla and Lily stand up. 

"Are you girls having fun?" Chloe asked, 

"Oh yes, mommy! Baby slides down faster when her diaper is on the slide and not her dress! Can we take her dress off, please?" Lily asked. 

Kayla was really mad and embarrassed as Lilly did it again!

"That's it I'm telling mommies!" she said angrily as they got down she tried fixing her dress and before she could tell on Lilly, her stupid sister asked her mommy something she couldn't believe!

She looked at her mommy with a look of shock on her face waiting for her to yell at Lilly!

"Sure honey. I have a tee shirt for her in the diaper bag. I'll be right back." Chloe said. 

Chloe walked off before Kayla could say anything. 

"Aren't you glad I asked mommy to take your dress off? Now we can go down the slide really fast!" Lily giggled. 

"I think you look cute in just a diaper and shirt. You're just a baby, why do you care what people think? Lots of babies run around in just a tee shirt and diaper. I bet it's more comfortable for them." Lily said. 

Chloe returned with the diaper bag and a pink onesie. She came over to Kayla. 

"Alright baby, hold your arms up so I can take your dress off." Chloe ordered. 

"No I know what you did and I want my dress!" she whined

She looked at her mommy "Please mommy I don't wanna wear that."

Chloe being such a good mommy knew how to handle her baby.

"No no qu--quit quit." she cried as she was tickled and while she was distracted her mommy dressed her!

"What did I do? I'm just making it more fun for baby. Besides, you'll be more comfortable when you're not wearing a dress." Lily insisted. 

Chloe got the onesie on Kayla and gave her a hug. Chloe handed Kayla a bottle with water in it and gave Lily a sports bottle worth Gatorade in it. 

"You girls are probably thirsty after playing so hard." Chloe said. 

"Thanks mommy." Lily said, drinking from the sports bottle.