LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe put her phone away and came over to Lily and Kayla.

"Thank you Lily for watching your baby sister. It's time for her to go night-night." Chloe said. 

Chloe picked up Kayla and patted her bottom. 

"Who's my sleepy little baby? Let's get the baby a bottle and she can go to bed." Chloe cooed. 

"Already mommy!" she whined as she was having fun.

She yawned a few seconds later.

"I am." she never put two and two together as she was told if she could stay dry then they would let her out of diapers but that was long ago and having her night bottle assured that she would have no consistent dry nights!

"Yes, baby. We want to keep you on your schedule, otherwise we would have a cranky baby on our hands. Neither of us want that." Chloe said. 

Chloe took the bottle out of the warmer and carried Kayla into the bedroom. She sat down on the side of the bed and cradled Kayla in her arms. She slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

"Here you go, baby girl." Chloe cooed. 

"B--but I'll be fine you make me take naps too I don't need that much sleep." she whined she already knew she wasn't going to get her way but just like a real baby she tried!

She frowned as she saw her mommy shake up her bottle and lead her to the bedroom. Once they got there her mommy held her in her arms teasing her with the nipple she opened accepting it with a little encouragement.

As she began drinking she used to think of a time that she would fight or even cry but after a good spanking she'd still drink, but now she hardly ever fought anymore. She continued drinking about half the bottle and she was asleep.

Kayla rolled over with her wet and dirty diaper crinkling

"Wh--what time is it?" she said behind her pacifier as she has grown more accustomed to it again and she would often forget she even had it in.

She wiped the sleep out of her eyes looking at her sister who had a bottle in her hand.

"Where's mommies?"

"It's morning, silly! Look over at the bed. Mommy Chloe and mommy Mia are still asleep. Grandma Claire sent me in here to wake you up and give you a bottle." Lily said. 

Lily pushed the nipple against Kayla's mouth. 

Kayla was about to say something but her big sister shoved the bottle in her mouth.

She tried to spit it out but Lilly smiled and cooed at her not letting her say anything but make her drink her bottle.

As Kayla was drinking she wondered if Lilly was going to change her.

Kayla was about to say something but her big sister shoved the bottle in her mouth.

She tried to spit it out but Lilly smiled and cooed at her not letting her say anything but make her drink her bottle.

As Kayla was drinking she wondered if Lilly was going to change her.

(Damn it's still merging weird)

Kayla looked at her mommies they were so pretty and sexy no way were they babies like she was.

She drank her bottle smiling as her mommies cooed at her.

When Kayla finished her bottle Chloe sent Lily out of the room. She got a clean diaper and wipes from the diaper bag. 

"Is my cute little baby ready for a diaper change?" Chloe cooed. 

Mia untaped Kayla's diaper and pulled it out from under her, throwing it away. Chloe cleaned Kayla's bottom with the baby wipes. 

Kayla finished her bottle. She nodded

"Do you think I can be a big girl again?" she asked already knowing the answer but she continued to ask hoping someday they might get tired of her asking and finally let her grow up again. She let her mind wonder or fantasize what she would do if she was a big girl again! She thought about what she would eat and the freedom she had. As her bottom was wiped so was her dreams wiped away!

"Someday, baby. Judging by how wet and messy your diapers are that will be years in the future. Many years." Chloe said. 

Chloe finished cleaning Kayla and slid a diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on kayla. As she was doing this, Mia was picking out an outfit for Kayla to wear. 

"Yeah b-but I can do better if I don't have nighttime bottles!" she said wondering if she really needed diapers and if she would really need to be potty trained again!

She laid there thinking if she'd ever be allowed to wear big girl panties again as she felt the diaper being slid under her and she smelt both the diaper and powder and both smelt good and felt good. She hated to admit it but it was the truth.

"So do you think we can try mommy I don't wanna be a baby anymore."

"But baby, you need your night time bottles so you can sleep. I don't think they have any effect on you needing diapers. You just have no control over your pee-pee and poo-poo. Like I said, it will be many years until we think you'll be anywhere near ready to be potty trained." Chloe cooed. 

"If we let you wear big girl panties right now, you would just end up peeing and pooping them because you have no control. Neither Mia or myself have the time or the energy to clean you up and wash a ton of your dirty laundry." Chloe said. 

Mia handed Chloe a purple romper to dress Kayla in. 

"I--I can sleep without them really I can!" she cried trying to convince her she don't need a nighttime bottle. Kayla figured she still might have a accident or two but her nighttime bottle will assure she's never dry.

"You change my diapers so what would the difference be?" she said doing her best to persuade them to potty train her so she can get out of her diapers once and for all!

Kayla looked at her clothes for today and frowned.

"We're already in a routine where you drink a bottle right before going to sleep. I'm afraid if we stopped that routine, baby would start fussing and would take forever to fall asleep. The answer is no. Unless baby wants to start a new routine of getting a bedtime spanking?" Chloe asked. Raising her eyes.