LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Mia lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the diaper out from under her. Mia got a new diaper and put it under Kayla. She spread cream over Kayla's bottom before sprinkling baby powder on her and taping up the diaper. She lifted Kayla off the bed and set her on the floor. She patted Kayla's bottom. 

"Is baby ready for another bottle? Let's go to the kitchen." Mia said.

Mia walked out of the bedroom expecting Kayla to follow her. 

Mia entered the kitchen and made a bottle of formula. She didn't bother to check if Kayla had come with her. When the bottle was ready, Mia turned to Kayla, showing her the bottle. 

"Let's go to the living room and you can sit on mommy's lap while you drink your bottle." Mia cooed.

Mia walked out to the living room and sat down. 

Kayla sat there on the floor watching her mommy fix her bottle.

She watched as her mommy made her a bottle of formula she remembered she used to hate it but drinking it for so long she was used to it.

"Ok." she was about to ask if she could hold her hand to walk in the living room but she had already headed that way.

The baby crawled into the room with her mommy smiling at her shaking up her bottle.

Once Kayla reached the room she waited till her mommy helped her no way was she going to make the mistake of trying to walk on her own again.

She smiled looking up at her mommy as she was laid in her arms she opened once the nipple was teased over her lips.

Kayla began drinking eagerly getting lost in her baby world as she was rocked and patted. She really did enjoy the bonding time with baby and mommy.

Kayla began drinking lost in her own baby world she was safe in her mommy arms she herd them talking about something about a store and what happened on a show, but none of that pertained to her so she ignored it and continued drinking. Once in awhile her mommy would look down at her and smile even using her bib to wipe up some formula that dripped off the bottle. The baby smiled and continued drinking thinking about her stuffed animals. Without realizing she messed her diaper!

Kayla made a sour face either someone farted or she messed her diaper.

It didn't take her very long to wonder as her Na na had the answer.

The baby looked at her grandma when she herd they were talking about her.

She went with her grandma to be changed she was just happy she wasn't going to be changed in the living room with a audience.

"I am." she said giggling as this was the worst having a messy diaper changed.

"Why did your daughter put me in diapers full time, I just had a couple accidents I guess, I--I mea--mean I really don't remember b-but I know I never pooped myself." she said stuttering nervously and embarrassed at this whole conversation.

Claire lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the diaper out. She threw the messy diaper away and cleaned Kayla with baby wipes. 

""I dont know, baby. I don't think you have a very good memory, though. I don't think you were ever potty trained. Not from the condition your diapers are always in, either wet or messy." Claire said. 

Claire finished cleaning Kayla and slipped a new diaper under her and sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper closed. She leaned down and blew bubbles on Kayla's tummy. 

"That's what babies always think. Do you want to go back to the playroom, or do you want to come out to the living room again?" Claire asked.

Kayla laid there as her nana changed her diaper.

"I have a void memory." she cried as the diaper was pulled up tightly between her legs

She thought about it for a second the play pen wasn't fun.

"Front room please."

She figured that would be more fun!

Lily sat next to Claire, talking to her for a bit. She saw Kayla playing with the puppy and lion. Lily sat down on the floor and touched the puppy. 

"What animal is this, baby? Is it a kitty?" Lily cooed. 

"Very good. It's a puppy. Puppies bark or go woof, don't they? And you're right, giraffes do have a long neck." Lily cooed.

Lily took the lion and started moving it around, making it pretend to bite Kayla's toes and fingers. 

"Yeah they go woof or howel." she said making the noises herself.

She began giggling when Lilly started playing with her.

"That's Leo the lion he don't bite silly!"

She picked her dog up

"This is jax the dog and he bites!" she then pretended to bite her..