LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Claire set Kayla down and Megan and Carol each took one of her hands and led Kayla to the playroom with Jenny following, inside the playroom they took Kayla over to a baby blanket at the side of the room. There was room for Kayla to sit down and there were baby toys. 

"These used to be my toys, but I'm not a baby anymore." Jenny said. 

Megan and Carol made Kayla sit down on the blanket and Jenny sat down near her. Jenny picked up a soft rubber baby block and hit Kayla several times on her though near her diaper. 

"See baby? These blocks aren't hard at all, are they?" Jenny asked, 

Kayla knew she better be good or risk a spanking so she let the girls lead her around. They had their very own living and breathing baby doll.

She sat there as they gave her toys and played with her.

"No I guess it's not." she said looking at the block.

Jenny smiled. 

"Baby can play with these without worrying about hurting themselves or someone else. What are you going to build for us, baby?" Jenny asked, setting all the blocks in front of Kayla. 

"I'm six. The last time we saw you I was only four and had just been potty trained during the day, but still wet my bed. Now I don't even do that. It doesn't look like you've grown much. You're the same size, and I see you're still in diapers. I guess that means I'm lots older than you." Jenny said. 

"Um yeah whatever." she said frustrated at being told what is what by this younger girl.

She looked into the living room wondering what was going on even Lilly was talking with the adults.

Kayla got board and decided to walk into the living room. Testing her boundaries like any little kid does figuring her mommies wouldn't spank or yell at her.

Chloe saw Kayla come into the living room. 

"Aren't you supposed too be in the playroom with the girls? And what are you doing walking by yourself? You know your supposed to crawl unless someone is holding your hand." Chloe said. 

"Now baby, mommy makes rules for a reason, and she expects baby to obey. " Chloe said. "Not walking unless mommy or someone holding your hand is a big rule to break, isnt it, baby? Chloe asked as she untaped Kayla's diaper and pulled her across her lap. 

Claire sent Megan into the kitchen and she returned with a wooden spoon, handing it to Chloe, then sat down next to Claire to watch. 

Chloe started spanking Kayla with the spoon.

"Are you going to remember  not to walk without holding someone's hand?" Chloe asked as she kept spanking. 

When Kayla felt the spoon crack against her bottom she howled in pain. She kicked her feet and tried to get away as the spanking really hurt!

"Owe please I'll be good!" she cried as the spanking and scolding continued

"Yes yes mommy I'll remember!" she said as the tears were running down her face!

Carol and Jenny watched from the door of the playroom, flinching as Kayla got spanked. Their mother still used the spoon on them when they were naughty and knew how much it hurt. 

Chloe gave Kayla a couple more swats with the spoon, then lifted her off her lap. She laid Kayla down on the floor and put another diaper on her. 

"I think it's time for baby's nap." Chloe said. 

Chloe picked Kayla up and carried her to her old bedroom that had Kayla's crib in it. She laid Kayla in the crib and slipped a pacifier in her mouth. 

"I'll be back in awhile to get you up, baby." Chloe cooed.

She wound the mobile over the crib before leaving the room. 

Chloe went out and talked to her mother and the others there while Kayla napped. She would get up occasionally and check on Kayla, putting her pacifier back in her mouth and checking her diaper, waiting for Kayla to wake up on her own. 

Kayla tossed and turned then finally she got to sleep sucking her pacifier having dreams. She seldom dreamed grown up dreams and if she did it always involved her being treated as a baby. During her nap she wet her diaper after dreaming about swimming. After an hour or so she woke up.

"Oh my bottom still hurts." she frowned as that was a good spanking one she'll probably never forget.

"Mommies I'm up." she said kneeling in her crib talking to the baby monitor.

"I'll go get her. Stay here and talk with your mom," Mia said. 

"Thanks." Chloe replied.

Mia walked back to the bedroom. She smiled at Kayla. 

"Did somebody finally wake up?" Mia cooed. 

Mia came over and picked Kayla up. She checked Kayla's diaper and patted her bottom. 

"Somebody is a wet little baby, isn't she? Yes she is!" Mia cooed. 

Mia laid Kayla down on the queen size bed and ripped the tapes on the diaper.