LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe took Kayla out to the living room. Mia and Lily were waiting, after getting cleaned up and ready to go. They both smiled at Kayla. 

"You look adorable, baby." Mia said. 

Chloe picked up Kayla and patted her bottom. 

"Wave bye-bye to nana, baby. Tell her you'll see her later." Chloe said. 

Kayla smiled as her mommy doted over her.

"Bye bye nana." she said waving still sucking her pacifier.

The baby tried to prepare herself for all the fuss that everyone would be paying her for being such a cute precious baby she was getting used to this in her new life.

"Bye-bye baby. See you later." Nana said. 

Chloe carried Kayla out to the car with Mia and Lily following. Chloe strapped Kayla in her car seat and tickled her. She took a baby bottle of formula and gave it to Lily. 

"If baby starts to fuss before we get to grandma Claire's just feed her this bottle and she should quiet down. Isn't that right, baby?" Chloe cooed. 

Kayla watched Lilly start playing with her tablet she looked around all she had was toys that were attached to her car seat. Boring she thought to herself as she liked out the window being securely strapped in she could hardly move.

Out of boardroom she began playing.

Lily looked over and smiled as she heard Kayla playing with the plastic toys attached to the car seat. Chloe and Mia watched in the rearview mirror. 

After about a half hour Lily waved the bottle in front of Kayla. 

"Is baby getting thirsty? Does she want sissy to feed her her bottle?" Lily cooed.

Lily moved the bottle away. 

"Yes baby, it's your bottle isn't it? Baby is too little to hold the bottle, isn't she? Yes she is. Let sissy fed you." Lily cooed. 

Lily pushed Kayla's hands down and pressed the nipple against her mouth. 

Lily let Kayla finish the bottle and took it away from her. Lily wiped the formula that had dribbled down Kayla's face and slightly staining her clothes. 

"Someone should have been wearing a bib, shouldn't she? Yes she should." Lily cooed, tickling Kayla. 

Lily stopped tickling Kayla and slipped her pacifier back in her mouth. 

"How much longer before we get to grandma Claire's house?" Lily asked. 

"About ten more minutes. Thank you for feeding your sister her bottle." Chloe said. 

Lilly turned her tablet bank on and started playing games. 

Chloe pulled into the driveway at Claire's house and parked. She got out and got Kayla out of the car seat and set her down on the floor. She took Kayla's hand. Mia and Lily joined them. 

They walked up to the door and knocked. Claire opened up the door and smiled. 

"Come on in" Claire said."how are you, baby? And you must be Lily, baby's older sister."

"Yes ma'am, it's good to see you." Lily smiled at Claire. 

Claire came over and picked Kayla up. She walked over to the couch and sat down, still holding her. 

"Oh my.  You've gotten bigger since I saw you last, baby. You've gotten chubbier. It must be all that good food and rich formula your mommy's have been feeding you. It's okay, that just means there is more of you to love." Claire said, pinching Kayla's cheek. 

Kayla was mad as her mommies didn't let her work out anymore and eating all that rich baby food and drinking that formula did make her put on some pounds. She even remembered her mommy saying they may have to get her bigger diapers!

"It's not my fault they don't let me work out anymore!" she cried

She turned red as her grandma pinched her checks treating her just like a baby.

"Babies look cute when there chubby," Claire said. 

Just then the rear bedroom door opened and Chloe's sister Mary came out along with Kayla's cousins Megan, Carol and Jenny. They came out to the living room. Carol who was the middle girl and in her teens now came over to Claire. 

"Baby's here! Do you remember us at your mommy's wedding?" Carol asked. 

"I don't wanna be chubby but they don't let me work out!" she tried to remember how she used to jog and how she would go to the club but when they made her a baby they took her money her phone and she'll never forget when they sold her car! Then they used that money to buy her crib and they even bought her a Barbie car!

She turned around broken from her thoughts.

"Oh um yeah." she said embarrassed again as more people saw her as a baby!

"Babies don't always get what they want, unless that's a clean diaper, a warm bottle, or cuddles with their grandma," Claire said. 

"We had lots of fun, didn't we baby? Do you want to go play in the playroom?" Megan asked. 

Kayla was upset cause her grandma was right that's what her life evolved around. She figured if she didn't know any better a baby would be fine but how can she give up her freedom and be forced to be a baby! She missed her freedom but she knew her mommies were hell bent on keeping her as a baby!

"Sure I guess."

• Like 1