LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Nana wants to give you a bath, so you're getting a bath." Chloe said. 

Chloe took the bottle from Kayla and set it on the table. She got Kayla out of the high chair as nana stood up. Chloe swatted Kayla's bottom. 

"Go with nana and get your bath." Chloe ordered. 

Nana came over and took Kayla's hand.

"Lets get baby all nice and clean." Nana cooed.

Nana took Kayla into the bathroom and started water running in the tub. She took off Kayla's diaper and shirt and helped her in the water. 

Kayla felt like a prisoner as her mommy was being real strict and standing there watching the water run she decided she better be good or suffer the wrath of the warden.

She sat in the tub waiting for her toys or for her nana to start washing her either way she was used to both now.

Kayla knew what the answer was going to be so she wasn't surprised.

She sat there letting her nana wash her. As she was being cleaned she thought to herself how her mommies didn't let her have any responsibility..

"Nana can you talk to my mommies and tell them they should let me grow up again?"

Nana finished washing Kayla and got her out of the tub. She wrapped her I  a towel and started drying her. 

"You smell real nice baby. Let's go put your diaper and pajama top on," nana wrapped Kayla in a towel and room her to the bedroom. 

When they got to the bedroom, nana helped Kayla into the crib. She got a diaper from the dresser and the baby powder then came back to the crib. She diapered Kayla and put a pink pajama top on her. 

"There we go baby. All set for bed." Nana said. 

Nana helped Kayla out of bed. 

"Let's go say night-night to everyone." Nana cooed. 

Lily was sitting on the couch by herself watching TV,

"Our mommies went out for the night, baby. It's just the two of us with nana."

Lily stood up and came over to Kayla and kissed her cheek. 

"Night-night, baby." Lily cooed. 

Nana smiled at Kayla. 

"Babies need lots of sleep, don't they? Big girls don't need naps."Nana explained. 

"Is that why you have drank every bottle I have given you today? I think baby is just cranky from being over tired." Nana cooed.

Nana took Kayla into the kitchen and fixed her a bottle of formula and warmed it up. She led Kayla back to the living room and sat down in her easy chair. She pulled Kayla onto her lap and held the bottle to her mouth. 

"Drink your bottle and you can go in your crib for night-night," nana cooed. 

Nana started rocking Kayla, humming a lullaby and patting Kayla's bottom. 

"I'm a big girl!" she cried

She just looked at her with a puzzled look.

"I--I don't have a choice."

She was lead to the kitchen and stood there as her nana fixed her a bottle.

"Can I have milk?" she still couldn't believe how far they were taken her into babyhood even feeding her baby formula.

Once her bottle was ready and she was in her grandmas lap the nipple teased against her lips she opened and began drinking as nana began rocking her and parting her bottom as she drank about ten minutes later she was asleep.