LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Nana sighed and took out the remote. She changed from the TV and turned on Netflix. She found PJ Masks and started it. 

"Anything for my granddaughter." Nana cooed, patting Kayla's bottom. 

"You're welcome baby."

Chloe came over with a bottle of formula and handed it to nana. Nana took the pacifier out of Kayla's mouth and put the nipple of the bottle up to her lips and wiggled it. 

Kayla didn't really want a bottle but just like everything in her life she had no say so in anything whatever any adult decided in her life is what went on.

She turned her head a couple of times but when she realized this was happening no matter what and with a little tempting from her nana she gave in and opened for the nipple and began drinking.

Kayla continued drinking. She just smiled and nodded as Nana told her about her mommy. She thought about it as her nana talked to her. Wait a minute Mia wasn't babied when she was her age as they're both almost the same age!

The baby just laid there drinking her bottle enjoying the rocking. Why can't I fight back she thought to herself.

Mia smiled at Kayla. 

"Just the finest vegetables and fruit to help our baby grow big Ann's strong, along with some strained chicken." Mia cooed. 

"That sounds delicious, baby." Nana cooed, wiggling the bottle. 

"I'm already grown. I don't need to eat baby food. The only one that needs to eat it is baby." Mia said. 

Mia took kayla from nana and took her to the kitchen. She fastened her in the high chair and tied a bib on her. 

Kayla rolled her eyes knowing it was pointless to argue, sure she had a thousand things to say but what's the point she's a baby in everyone eyes and it didn't take much convincing for her to began to believe it herself. She sat in the high chair looking jealousy at the adults food knowing what she had coming to her.

"Can I please have something else?"

Chloe set Kayla down, giving her bare leg a swat. 

"You better eat every drop of your baby food, or I might spank you anyway." Chloe said. 

Chloe scooped up some of the baby food and brought it to Kayla's mouth.