LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla couldn't believe she was going to be rewarded for drinking her bottle and wetting her diaper. She sat there and finished off her bottle a few minutes later she felt it coming and she wet herself. She was actually happy so she wouldn't receive a spanking.

"Cookies." she said almost too excited she just wanted to avoid the spanking

Mia heard Kayla shout cookies just as Chloe parked the car.

"Not so fast, baby sister. I need to check your diaper. You better not be lying." Mia warned.

Mia got out and around to the where Kayla was. She got Kayla out of the car and lifted her dress. She stuck her finger in the diaper and smiled.

"Good girl! Chloe and I are so proud of you! Let's go get your cookies." Mia said.

Mia took Kayla's hand and led her inside. Chloe brought in a high chair they had bought and set it up.

Once Kayla was out of the car Mia lifted her dress and checked her diaper. She blushed as she praised her for wetting her diaper. Then she took her hand leading her into the kitchen and Chloe followed in with a high chair.

"W--what no way come on I'm still a teenager!" she whined as Chloe set up the highchair.

Mia put her in it and strapped her in then she placed toddler cookies on the tray.

"I want some Oreo's." she said looking at the toddler cookies shaped like animals..

She felt like everything was in reverse. You're supposed to praise little kids for going to the potty, they were praising her for wetting her diaper.

The new baby sat there and watched Chloe smile at her as she brought in a box of pampers. Kayla knew this was going to go on for awhile..

"Aw honey, Oreos are too big for you. Those animal cookies are bite size so you won't have any trouble eating them. Maybe when I am going to be able to sit here and help you, you can have Oreo's. Just enjoy those cute little animal cookies."

Mia helped carry in the crib and other things to Kayla's room. When they were done, Mia came out to where Kayla was.

"Okay, baby. Chloe is going to taking your old bed out of your room and setting up the crib. That should take about an hour. I thought maybe we could go for a walk. You're going to have to wait to get your diaper changed until she's done." Mia said.

Mia took the tray off the high chair and helped Kayla down.

Kayla was mad as they just ignored her saying she was a teenager.

She rolled her eyes as Mia said Oreos were too big for her. What the hell she thought.

Kayla watched as Chloe brought in her crib. This can't be real she thought to herself. She decided to eat some of the cookies after all she earned it by drinking her bottle and wetting her diaper..

She looked up as Mia came in talking to her.

"Why can't you change me now?" she whined

"P--park I don't w--wanna go to the park." she cried.

Mia slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"I think you need a nap, but that will have to wait too. You will be changed in your crib, so we have to wait until it's put together. Yes we are going to the park. Do you think you can walk or should I put you in a stroller? Mia squeezed Kayla's hand as they walked outside.

"You are going out like this Kayla. You are in diapers now for awhile, so you might as well get used to wearing them when we go out. I wouldn't worry too much about people seeing you. It's Sunday and people will be out doing things. Besides I doubt they would give you two looks."

"We didn't actually get you a stroller, yet. I'll put that down on the list for next time. I was just testing you."

Mia led her out to the sidewalk and started walking to the park, giving Kayla pats on her bottom as they walked.

"For how long school starts Monday I can't wear diapers to school!" she whined as this whole thing was blowing her mind. They began walking outside and Kayla couldn't believe she was being lead outside by the hand sucking a pacifier and wearing a diaper.

"Stroller No I--I don't want a stroller." she whined as this thing was getting worse by the minute she thought to herself.

They turned the corned and were headed to the park she noticed Mia kept patting her diapered bottom.

"Of course you are wearing diapers to your classes. We have adorable outfits you can wear over the diapers and no one will be able to tell. Think of the advantages of wearing diapers in school. You don't need to get up when you need to go potty. You can just pee or poop where you are sitting, and no one will say anything."

As they turned the corner to the park Mia saw several children playing on the playground, with the mothers sitting on the benches.

"Oh look! I think you have someone to play with!" Mia said as she continued to walk Kayla into the park.

"What you have to be kidding me, I'm not wetting and pooping myself, I'll get things under control I'm a teenager I don't know what happened but I never pooped myself!" she cried getting mad wondering how far they were going with this now they wanted her to poop her diaper! Wear them to class.

"I'm not a baby and I'm not doing this!" she yelled.

"You're not going to have much choice, seeing as how you are in diapers all the time. You won't be using the potty for awhile."

Mia led Kayla over to an empty bench and sat down. She started rubbing Kayla's back.

"What's the matter, sweetie? Are you tired? I know you didn't mean to yell at me. now let's sit here until you calm down."

"The only reason you will be going in the bathroom is to take a bath or brush your teeth. It's not crazy, it's your life now."

"Aw, that is so cute, but the sooner you accept being our baby sister the better it will be for you."

Mia pulled Kayla onto her lay and held her tight. She pushed the pacifier back in her mouth and held it there.

"It's not my life I'll never accept it!" she whined as Mia just cooed and laughed at her. Then she pulled her into her lap checking her diaper patting her slipping her pacifier in her mouth. Mia held it there so Kayla knew not to spit it out..

"Can we go home now." she said behind the pacifier making her speech sound so infantile.

"Whether you accept it or not, this is your life now. You are Chloe's and mine baby sister. That's something that is set in stone now and you can't change it. I don't mind giving you spankings every day for acting up, if that is what it takes."

Mia looked at her phone.

"Tell you what. Let's walk around the park for a little while. Chloe isn't finished getting things ready for you. We're not in a hurry to get home, are we?"

Mia set Kayla on the ground and took her hand. She started walking with her.

"That pacifier stays in your mouth. Unless you want a spanking here in the park."

"What I didn't come to college to be a stupid baby!" she whined not believing this, she thought any minute she'd wake up and this would be a bad dream. The threat of a spanking calmed her down.

"No I guess not, but people will see the pacifier can't I take it out I promise I'll be good." she said begging with it still in.

"I know you didn't come to school to be a baby, but that is what you will be. It's not going to be all bad. You will get fussed over."

"We want people to see the pacifier. That way everyone will know you are my baby sister. Lift up your head so they can see how cute you look with that pacifier in your mouth."

"Like I have been saying, you don't have a choice. Chloe and I have decided you are our baby sister so you better get used to it. Do you want me to spank your wet bottom here in the park?"

Mia swatted Kayla's thigh.

"Lift that head up right now."

Mia walked Kayla back to the dorm where Chloe was waiting. They led Kayla to her bedroom and inside. The crib was set up with all the bedding and the mobile above it. Chloe wound the mobile so Kayla could hear the music. She lowered the side of the crib as Mia undressed Kayla except for her diaper.

"Okay honey, climb in your crib so Chloe can change your diaper." Mia ordered, giving Kayla a pat on her bottom.

Once they got to the dorm Mia lead her inside. When they got to her room she couldn't believe it, it was now a nursery, crib, rocking chair, and her diapers were in plain site.

"I--I C-can't believe you guys are really this serious." she said stuttering.

Both the girls smiled and laughed as Chloe wound the mobile showing how it played as bears went round and round.

She climbed in her crib and laid down so Chloe could change her!