LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lily, Chloe and Mia went to bed a short time later. 

Chloe checked on Kayla before getting in bed. Everyone slept until morning.

Chloe and Mia went to get breakfast, leaving Kayla in her crib. 

Kayla woke up not surprised her diaper was soaked.

"Damn I don't even remember the last time I had a dry morning." she said to herself looking at her diaper.

It never ever even dawned on her drinking a bottle that may or may not contain drugs In it was to make sure she never woke up dry.

"I guess." she said with a attitude.

She decided now is better then never.

"Look this is bull shit ok I had an accident or two and wet myself but that don't mean I'm a baby I'm eating pancakes and I'm going to be a teenager like I really am!" she said feeling better after getting that off her chest.

"Well somebody woke up on the wrong side of her crib this morning, didn't she? Yes she did!" Chloe said with a smile. 

Chloe put Kayla in her high chair, fastening her in. She tied a bib around her neck. 

"I think you need to apologize to everyone for your little tantrum and let nana feed you breakfast. Otherwise I'm giving you a spanking when I change your obviously wet diaper." Chloe said. 

Kayla was mad how Chloe just dismissed her with a little scolding but she wouldn't even talk to her like a rational adult. She sat there as her mommy tied the bib around her neck.

"B--but it's not right that you treat me like a baby and I'm older then you!" she cried as she wasn't done with her tantrum she was determined to get a answer that satisfies her!

"Not according to your birth certificate. You're only two years old. That's still a baby. No where near being a teenager. I treat you like a baby because you are a baby. You should just accept that as fact." Chloe said.

"Oh come on do I look like a two year old!" she was growing frustrated but what could she do she was stuck in a high chair and was getting madder by the minute for the situation she was in.

"I'm tired of being a baby!" she said rolling her eyes. Being a baby meant loss of freedom and she wanted it back!

"Let's see, you're wearing a wet diaper and sitting in a high chair wearing a bib, so yes, you look like a baby." Chloe said. 

"You're tired? Did you not get enough sleep?" Chloe wondered. 

"You made me!" she said kicking her feet only proving her mommies point even more.

She hated how Chloe turned everything around on her and used her words as a sword to die by a million cuts.

"N--no I'm not tired yes I--I got enough sleep!" she stuttered trying to use her words wisely to not give Chloe another chance to stab her ego and integrity.

"I didn't make you do anything. Now I don't want to hear anytime about you being tired of being a baby. Let nana feed you your breakfast." Chloe said. 

Nana stirred the bowl of baby cereal and smiled at Kayla. 

(I won't be on much today or tomorrow. I'm going over to a friends house both days.)

"That's silly. Lily is a big girl so she gets pancakes. Besides, there's only enough baby food for the baby." Nana said. 

Nana fed Kayla another spoonful of baby food. 

"Thanks but no thanks. That baby food probably doesn't have any taste. It's perfect for babies like you, but not for big girls like me." Lily commented. 

"Pancakes aren't good for a little baby's tummy, sweetie." Nana said as she finished feeding Kayla the baby food.