LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Nana picked up the bottle and held the nipple up to Kayla's mouth so shr could drink. 

Just then Chloe and Mia came in the house, their arms filled with shopping bags. 

"We're back! Has baby been behaving herself?" Chloe asked. 

Chloe came over and gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek.

Kayla tried reaching out to hold her bottle but her grandma wouldn't let her.

She started drinking then she herd car doors slam and he front door he unison of her mommies voice.

The baby turned her head to see her mommies with quite a few bags obvious they had been shopping.

"Yes I have." she said actually smiling as her mommy kissed her cheek.

When Kayla finished her bottle, nana set it aside. She got Kayla out of the high chair and put her on the floor. 

Chloe and Mia took the shopping bags back to their bedroom. When they came out a few minutes later they were both wearing short dresses and shoes.

"Wow mommies, you guys look great!" Lily said. 

"What do you think, baby?" Mia asked. 

Kayla was at a position on the ground and she could see up their dresses. Mia was wearing red thong panties. She was so jealous how her mommy was a woman and got to wear sexy adult clothes while she remained in her diapers.

"You guys look great."

"You'll see, baby." Mia said. 

When they got to the bedroom there were clothes on the bed. 

"Lily, those are your clothes on the right side of the bed. Go ahead and get undressed and try them on." Mia said. 

"Okay mommy," Lily said, undressing. 

Mia undressed Kayla down to her diaper. She picked up a pink romper with a unicorn on it. 

"Okay, lets try this on you." Mia cooed. 

"These are normal clothes for you, baby. Rompers, investors and sleepers is what all babies wear." Mia said.

Mia dressed Kayla in the romper and snapped the crotch closed.

"You can wear this when we go to the park or someplace else that you need to be cool." Mia said.

Lily tried on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt that said 'Best big sister ever'

"Thanks mommies." Lily said.

"B--but mommy I'm not really a baby!" she cried as she stood there as her mommy dressed her.

She turned her head when Lilly thanked her mommies.

"Hey wsup with the shirt!" she whined pointing at it where it said she was the big sister.

"What do you mean? Yes you are a baby. You're our baby, and Lily's baby sister." Mia said. "You look adorable in your new romper. "

"Isn't it cute? I saw it and just had to buy it for Lily. Don't you agree that she's the best big sister ever?" Chloe said.

Mia changed Kayla into several different outfits, making her model them. Finally she left Kayla in just a tee shirt and diaper.

"It's almost bedtime for you, isn't it baby?" Chloe asked.

"How many more." she whined as her mommy changed her several times the worst part was having to model it and have everyone clap.

Once they were done she was happy.

"Yeah but mommy what about my pajamas?" she asked as she didn't want to be in just a t shirt and diaper.

"You can wear a pajama top but no bottoms. We have to be able to check your diaper during the night." Chloe said. 

"Would you like me to get baby's bottle from the kitchen?" Lily asked. 

"That would be very helpful." Chloe said. 

Chloe took off Kayla's shirt and replaced it with a pajama top. 

"Why don't you go tell nana goodnight, baby?" Chloe said. 

"I'll be fine mommy." she said sounding just like a toddler arguing with it's mommy before bedtime.

Kayla glared at her sister as she real didn't want to go to bed but now she felt like she was being double teamed.

"I'm not tired mommy why can't I stay up!" she whined as her mommy finished dressing her for bed.

"B--but I--I had a nap earlier." she cried as she knew the tone in her mommy voice meant this discussion was over. She stomped her feet not getting her way as she still had no bottoms on so her diaper was visible for everyone and she wasn't getting to stay up!

"Fine!" she left to tell her grandma good night.

She got downstairs and found her grandma watching TV.

"Good night grandma."

"Babies sleep a lot, not just at night." Chloe said, crossing her arms. 

Nana looked up as Kayla came in the living room. 

"Come here, baby." Nana said. 

Nana pulled Kayla onto her lap and patted her bottom. 

"I just want to hold my granddaughter." Nana said. 

"You may not be tired but you need your sleep, baby. 

Chloe brought the bottle out and gave it to Mia's mother. 

"You can fed baby her bedtime bottle, mom." Chloe said. 

Nana put the nipple up to Kayla's mouth. 

"Open up for nana." She cooed. 

"Ok." she was about to argue about staying up. She looked at her grandma to show the seriousness of the situation.

until she saw her mommy with bottle in hand giving her the raised eye brow look it was almost like she knew what Kayla was trying to do!

The baby laid down knowing she was defeated yet again.

Without saying a word she opened accepting the nipple.