LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

The grandmother smiled as Kayla drank her bottle.  

"That's a good baby. What a hungry little baby. Grandma loves you." The grandmother cooed.

Lily came in the room and watched Kayla drinking her bottle. 

When the bottle was empty, the grandma put Kayla over her shoulder and patted her back. 

"Give Nana a nice big burp, baby girl. Nana knows you have one in you." Nana cooed. 

Nana smiled at Kayla. She wiped Kayla's mouth with a burp rag. 

"My, that was a good burp, baby. Lily, can you get me the baby's changing supplies?" Nana said. 

"Okay Nana." Lily said. 

She left the room and came back with a diaper bag and a changing pad. She gave nana the diaper bag and spread the changing pad on the couch. 

"Who's ready for a clean diaper?" Nana cooed, laying Kayla down I  three changing pad.

Kayla smiled blushing for being praised for burping. She watched as Lilly went to get her diaper bag.

The baby smiled as her grandma cooed at her even bopping her nose and blowing on her stomach.

She laid there ready for her diaper change.

Nana untaped Kayla's wet diaper, them lifted her legs and pulled the diaper out. She cleaned Kayla and slipped a clean diaper under her. Nana sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and taped the diaper on. She helped Kayla up to a sitting position. 

"There we go! Baby is all dry, isn't she?" Nana cooed.

"They went out by themselves for awhile. They don't get a chance to do that very often." Nana said. 

"I'll go start some dinner for Lily and myself. Be a good baby." Nana said. 

"Oh I see." she wasn't happy that her mommies never even told her but they're the adults so they can do what they want. She thought to herself.

She hoped maybe tonight she'd get to eat big girl food.

"Wh--whats for dinner grandma?" she asked nervously hoping she could have what they're having.

"Lily and I are having hamburgers and potato salad. You're having baby food. Don't worry, I won't fed you yucky vegetables." Nana said.

"I'll stay here with baby, Nana." Lily said. 

"Alright sweetie. I'll let you know when dinners ready." Nana said. 

"Hamburgers aren't good for a baby's sensitive digestive system. Baby food is much better for you." Nana said. 

Lily came over and sat down beside the playpen. She made faces at Kayla. 

"Please grandma I can handle it." she whined trying to remember back to the day that everything changed. That afternoon ironically her last meal before she became a baby again was red robin. She thought back to the juicy bacon cheeseburger and fries then to wash it down a couple mixed rinks. Maybe that's why I had an accident she thought as she watched her grandma head to the kitchen.

She looked at Lilly who was teasing  her.

"Quit you brat!"

Kayla shook her head as just like that she was brought back to reality.

"No but it makes me mad that I'm kept as a baby I'm older then Mia!" she was mad and reliving her past just intensified the anger and resentment.

She looked at Lilly.

"You just don't understand."

Lily shook her head. 

"I guess not. I'm not a baby." Lily said. 

Nana came back to the living room. 

"Okay, dinner is ready. Lily, go to the table. I'll take baby to her high chair." Nana said. 

Nana came over to the playpen. 

"Come on, baby." Nana cooed, lifting Kayla from the playpen Ann's checking her diaper. 

"You should be and I shouldn't be!" she was full of fire.

Kayla frowned she had her daydream disturbed she never thought she'd be eating in a high chair.

"You know I'm older then your daughter." she whined

She blushed as she always did when anyone checked her diaper especially when it was wet!

"That's silly. Mia is an adult. You're just a baby." Nana said. 

She put Kayla in the high chair and tied a bib around her neck. Nana dart down next to the high chair and opened the jars of baby food. She started feeding Kayla. 

"Open up for your tummy dinner baby." Nana cooed. 

Kayla rolled her eyes that's the way it always was. They'd either dismiss her, coo at her and talk like she's talking gibberish making baby sounds or they'd point out her diaper and nursery and ask her how many adults had a nursery. Most of the time she would accept her baby status or she'd throw tantrums like a baby but once in awhile she would get frustrated and demand she was an adult and right now was one of those times.

Now she found herself in her high chair with her grandma playing airplane and choo-choo train baby games while feeding her.