LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe smiled and left the room. It would be another few hours before Chloe, Mia and Lily would be going to bed. Chloe and Mia had bubble baths together with a bottle of wine. 

Chloe checked in on Kayla at around eleven before going to bed. 

Mia came in the nursery with a bottle of formula. She came over to the crib and lowered the side. 

"Time to wake up, baby. We're leaving in about a half hour to go to grandma's house." Mia announced, checking Kayla's diaper.

"Because Lily has never seen her grandmother except on a computer screen. It's been awhile since grandma had seen you, and she's anxious to see how much you've grown." Mia said. 

Mia changed Kayla's diaper and got a baby dress for Kayla to wear on the trip. 

"Oh we're going to your mom's I thought you meant grandma Claire."

I've grown alright but I'm still a baby. She thought to herself.

She felt better as her diaper was changed and she saw the babyish yellow dress with little lambs on it that she would be wearing.

"Can I wear the white one instead?"

"Yes, but we'll see grandma Claire while we're there, since she is so close." Mia said. 

"This one is cuter, and has a matching bonnet." Mia said. 

Mia dressed Kayla then tied her bonnet on. 

"Don't you look adorable! Crawl down to the living room where Lily is waiting while mommy Chloe and I finish getting ready." Mia cooed. 

Lily smiled at Kayla when she entered the living room. 

"Aw, doesn't baby look adorable! I love the bonnet! Are you excited as I am to go see both of our grandma's?" Lily said. 

Lily was wearing shorts, a tee shirt and her socks and sneakers. 

Chloe and Mia were getting the car packed. 

Kayla looked at her big sister she was dressed like she should be but no instead she was dressed like a toddler.

"Sure I guess but I don't wanna go like this." she flicked her bonnet away angrily as it got in her way.

She looked at her mommy seeing her diaper bag watching everything get packed for the trip.

Lily slapped Kayla's hands. 

"Leave your bonnet alone, baby. Mommy put it on you to keep the sun out of your eyes." Lily said.

Lily retied the bonnet on Kayla. Chloe and Mia finished packing the car.

"Okay, time to go. Lily, why don't you try and use the toilet one more time before we leave?" Chloe ordered.

"Okay mom." Lily replied, walking back to the bathroom. 

"You can go potty in your diapers, baby. You don't need to ask permission. Lily doesn't wear diapers, so she uses the toilet like a big girl." Chloe said.

Lily came back to the living room and Chloe helped Kayla stand up. They all walked out to the car. Chloe put Kayla in her seat and fastened her harness. She gave Kayla a bottle of formula.

"It's going to be a few hours until we get to grandma's, so when you finish your bottle, you can take a nap." Chloe said.

"I'm a big girl too!" she whined realizing yet again no one saw her as a big girl.

Kayla got up knowing it was pointless to argue and she definitely didn't want a spanking before going.

Once she was all strapped in she took her bottle.

"Ok." she watched jealousy of the way Lilly played on her phone when all she could do was drink her bottle soon she was asleep.

Chloe drove straight through, not making any stops, arriving at the grandmothers house a little over two hours later. She parked the car and everyone got out. Chloe got Kayla out of the car seat and held her as they walked up to the door. Mia knocked. 

After a few minutes a middle aged woman came to the door.

"Hi mom." Mia said. 

Kayla slept through the ride as they had slipped something in her formula to knock her out at least this way it was a peaceful trip with no whining and fighting between the two.

She continued to sleep as her grandma answered the door.

"Hello honey! It's good to see you. You too, Chloe. And this must be Lily and that one Chloe is holding must be baby. Come on in. I've got your bedrooms all set up. Lily, I hope you don't mind sharing a room with baby." The grandmother said. 

"I don't mind, grandma. Baby will be asleep before it's my bedtime." Lily said, 

"Please. Grandma makes me sound so old. Call me Nana." The grandmother said. 

"Alright,  Nana." Lily agreed. 

Nana led them back to the bedrooms. Chloe took Kayla's dress and bonnet off, laying her in the crib in just her diaper. 

Mia's mother came back to the bedroom and opened the door. She had a bottle of formula.

"Look who's awake. Are you hungry?" The grandmother said, coining over to the crib. 

"I put your pretty outfit away. It's much too pretty to wear around the house. I'll get you something to wear after you've eaten." The grandmother said. 

She picked Kayla up and carried her out to the living room. She sat down on the couch and slipped a bib under Kayla's neck, then slipped the nipple in her mouth.