LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Yeah I could eat."

She laid down on the changing table as her mommy began changing her.

"Quit!" she said kicking her feet as her mommy blew raspberries on her stomach.

Kayla knew she should be mad and embarrassed but they made it easy for her to fall into her baby role.

Mia smiled and blew more raspberries on Kayla's stomach before finishing putting a diaper on her. She helped Kayla off the changing table.

"Let's go see what mommy fixed us for dinner." Mia took Kayla's hands and walked her from the nursery. 

"Ok." she said once her mommy was done playing with her.

"B--but mommy I need some pants or a skirt or something." she said noticing she was just in her diaper and a t shirt.

She really hated just being in a diaper it made her feel just like a baby!

"No pants or skirts in the house baby. Baby shouldn't care if het diaper is showing." Mia said. 

Mia took Kayla into the dining room and put her in the high chair, fastening her in and tying a bib around Kayla's neck. 

Chloe brought a plate that had pureed food on it, and a bottle and set it on the table, just out of Kayla's reach.

"I do but--b--but." she cried as she wanted to cover up her diaper but her mommy had her hand like a vice grip taking her down the stairs.

"Mommy this isn't fair you all get to have pants but I don't!" she cried

She frowned when she saw the baby food.

"Wh--why can't I have regular food?" she was acting just like a baby!

"It won't hurt my tummy!" she cried not even trying to sound grown up by saying stomach.

She was not liking the way things were going just when she didn't think things could get any worse now she was just wearing her diaper and no pants or skirt or anything.

I'm truly being treated like a toddler and even worse I feel like one. She thought to herself as she swallowed her food.

Chloe smiled as Kayla protested but still ate her food. 

"I think I'll give you a bath after dinner so you'll bee nice and relaxed for bed." Chloe said, wiping food off Kayla's face.

"Can I take a shower?" she desperately wanted one it would be nice to wash herself again and it would make her feel like a big girl!

She finished her food hoping her mommy would let her but she was sure she already knew the answer.

"No, baby's only get baths, silly." Chloe answered. 

When Kayla was finished with her dinner,  Chloe wiped her face and took off her bib. She got Kayla out of the high chair and took off her tee shirt. 

"Time for baby's bath." Chloe cooed. 

Chloe took Kayla to the bathroom. 

"Of course." she said under her breathe.

She sat there as her mommy cleaned her face.

Once she was out of her high chair she stood there as she was undressed. If she thought having no pants or a skirt on was bad not having a shirt on was even worst now she only had her diaper on!

Kayla did as she was told she knew her diaper would be coming off that meant it would be really easy for mommy to give her a spanking. She sat there watching her mommy get her bath ready. She remembered all the little things she took for granted like going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

"Do I have to talk a bubble bath." knowing it was what most kids did or grown woman with scented candles and a glass of whine.

"Since I already added the bubble bath, yes you do. I thought you liked bubble baths?" Chloe asked. 

Chloe finished filling the tub and added bath toys.  She took off Kayla's diaper and put her in the tub. 

"Play with your bath toys and mommy will wash you in a few minutes." Chloe said. 

"Bubble baths would be fine with a glass of wine and scented candles."

Once she was in the tub she immediately felt better being free of her diaper was nice.

"Ok." she said taking her duckie and her squish toy she began playing.

Chloe smiled. 

"I bet all babies say that, even if their really tired." 

Chloe finished washing Kayla and rinsed her off. She got her out of the tub and dried her with a towel. 

"Lets go put a diaper on the baby Ann's get her dressed for bed."

Chloe led Kayla to the nursery. 

Chloe looked at Kayla. 

"Do you really want to try to sleep without diapers, considering how wet you are every morning? Maybe in a few years, but not tonight." Chloe said. 

Chloe put Kayla on the changing table and put a thick overnight diaper on her, and a pajama top. 

"These diapers are for babies who are heavy wetters at night. I think that describes my little baby, doesn't it?" Chloe cooed. 

Chloe moved Kayla over to the crib. 

"Few years I--I can't wait that long I'm an adult!" she cried looking like someone who plays pretend but in reality they're just a baby playing.

Once she was diapered and dressed she knew her mommies was going to do whatever she wanted!

"Yeah I guess." she was thinking how this all started and she still didn't remember wetting herself.

Chloe tucked Kayla in and slipped a pacifier in her mouth. She gave her a bottle of formula and her stuffed animal. Chloe gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek and wound her mobile. 

"Goodnight baby. Sleep well." Chloe cooed.