LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Just some music. Nothing you would be interested in. Let's find a movie we can watch together." Lily said. 

Lily pulled up Netflix and looked through the children's movies. 

"I used to be a big girl." she said as that time seemed so long ago.

Before she could say much more Lilly brought Kayla closer to her enjoying and reminding Kayla that she's the baby sister and that wasn't going to change.

"Please can we watch something different?"

That was the thing about being a baby they had no say in anything!

"I don't think so. You've always been a baby as long as I've known you. You must have dreamt being a big girl." Lily giggled.

"Let's see what they have." Lily said. 

Lily looked over the shows and found an even more babyish show and started it. 

"No I'm as old as mommies I think Mia is younger then me by a few months!" she stomped her foot when she noticed that Lilly wasn't paying attention to her.

She turned around when she herd the music it was probably the most babyish show she could find but the worse part is last time this was on Lilly made her dance and sing along.

"Come on there's better shows then this!"

"Look baby! They're dancing and singing! Why don't you dance and sing with them?" Lily cooed.

Lily stood Kayla on the floor and held her hands. She twisted Kayla around, making her dance. 

"Sing loud, baby!  I want mommy Mia and mommy Chloe to hear you!" Lily cooed. 

Lily went over to her desk and took out a plastic bag with cookies in it. She came back to Kayla. 

"If you sing and dance for me I'll give you a cookie, no,  two cookies and I won't tell our mommies you ate the cookies." Lily said. 

"Three." she said even holding her fingers up showing three much like a toddler would do.

Kayla didn't even realize how easily she reverted to acting like a baby, she knew the cookies would be better then her baby food so she was looking forward to having some yummy cookies!

(Please message me privately when you get a chance.. thanks)

"Alright three cookies for the baby, but I want to see you dance around and sing as loud as you can. I'll give you the cookies when you're done." Lily said, patting the top of Lily's head. 

Lilly started the video over. 

(Okay)

"Ok!" she said clapping excitedly not even realizing how babyish she was acting. During this whole process she was falling more and more into being a baby or a toddler cause this was her new life and it seemed everyone wanted to keep her that way even encouraging her to be a baby!

Kayla began singing and dancing.

She thought about her former life when she was a cheerleader and now she was dancing in a diaper to a babyish song and singing along. She wondered what her friends would say if they saw her now! She felt the heat run over her with that thought.

"I'm done where are my cookies?" she asked holding her hand out.

Lily had started her computers web cam and recorded Kayla dancing and singing, looking and sounding like a two year old baby dancing and singing in her diaper and shirt. When Kayla finished, Lily turned off the web cam and clapped her hands.

"Good job, baby! I wish I could dance and sing as good as you. Sit down on the floor and I'll go get you cookies and milk." Lily ordered. 

Lily came over and slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth. She started the video that Kayla had sung and danced to before leaving the room. 

Kayla didn't want to sit down but she could tell by the tone in Lilly's voice that she better do it.

"Ok a glass of milk?" she knew better but it was worth a try she never knew if anyone would slip up anything to not be babyish was big to her.

She watched as her big sister turned to leave and she was surprised when she came back putting her pacifier in and clicking on her computer.

"Hey turn that off!" she said spitting her pacifier out as she was embarrassed hearing herself sing.

Lily just smiled and left the room. She returned a few minutes later with three cookies and a bottle of milk. She handed Kayla a cookie and took the pacifier out of her mouth. 

"There you go baby." Lily cooed. 

Lily sat down on the bed holding the bottle and two more cookies.

Kayla wasn't happy that Lilly had recorded her, she had no idea who she might show that too! Her friends, their grandma maybe even Kayla's friends from back home. She took the cookies and began eating them..

"Ok can I have a drink?"

"I can hold it myself!" she whined seldom did anyone let her hold her bottle on her own it was like she was too young even for that.

When she realized Lilly wasn't going to give in she gave up herself.

"Fine!" she began drinking as her sister held it for her!

"Yeah but You can let me hold it." she said behind the nipple as she continued to drink.

Kayla wanted to slap her as she parted her head like she was a pet.

She wanted to yell I'm a baby not a dog!

As soon as that thought ran throng her head she frowned just how much her mommies have succeeding in turning her into a baby as she was even thinking like it now!