LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"We'll get one the next time we're out shopping. I'm nor sure when that will be, baby." Mia said. 

Mia got a wet cloth and came over to the high chair. 

"Let me see your hands, baby." Mia said. 

Mia cleaned both of Kayla's hands and her face as well. She took off her bib and let her out of the high chair. She gave her a pat on the bottom. 

"Go find sissy." Mia said. 

Lily was in her bedroom talking on her phone to one of her friends and didn't hear Kayla. 

"Where's sissy. Baby?  Can you find her?" Mia encouraged Kayla from the living room.

Mia sighed. She went to Kayla and picked her up. 

"You had more than a few accidents baby. You were born a baby and will be a baby for a long time. You use your diapers like a baby, you suck a pacifier like a baby and you sleep in a crib like a baby.  You throw tantrums like a baby. You eat baby food and drink out of bottles like a baby. All that makes you a baby." Mia said,

"Now You know you get punished for throwing tantrums. Now let's get this over with." Mia ordered. 

Mia took off Kayla's diaper and pulled her across her lap. 

"You made me, you made me that's not my fault!" she cried angrily

"No no no I'm too big for a spanking!" she knew she was going to be in trouble as she was flipped over her knee she herd the tapes of the diaper being torn apart and  the cool air hit her bottom.

"No no!" she cried kicking her feet.

"You're also too big to be throwing tantrums!" Mia said. 

Mia took off Kayla's diaper and rubbed her bottom. She gave her several swats with her bare hand, then took a hair brush out of her purse and started spanking Kayla with the back of it. 

Kayla didn't know what to say about the comment about her being too big for tantrums but she didn't have long to think as her mommy hand connected unmercifully on her bottom. After a few smacks she began kicking her feet trying to get away. Then she felt the hairbrush and she cried bloody murder.

"Please please mommy I'll be good please!" she cried

"I know you'll be good, baby. When I'm through spanking you I  sure you'll be a little angel and do everything mommy says, won't you?" Mia said. 

Mia kept spanking Kayla with the hairbrush.

Mia laid the brush down and laid Kayla on the floor. Mia taped a new diaper on her, then rolled her onto her tummy.

"Time to go find sissy, baby." Mia said, giving Kayla a gentle pat on her bottom. 

Mia let Kayla get a little ahead of her before she started following. 

"Where can sissy be? Why don't you check her bedroom?" Mia said. "Why don't you call her and see if she answers?" 

Lily was sitting on her bed listening to music with her headphones on. She didn't hear Kayla calling her. It wasn't until Kayla peeked her head in her room that she noticed her. Lily took off her headphones. 

"Hey baby! What are you doing?" Lily asked with a smile.