LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Okay. I see there's a bucket to put sand in. Let's fill it up." Lily said. 

Lilly set the bucket between them and started putting sand in it. Claire was taking pictures of Lily and Kayla playing. 

Kayla began playing almost forgetting she used to be an adult.

She moved around realizing her diaper was full, that was the worst part was she couldn't control herself anymore and would only notice she messed it either by the smell or the feel if her diaper became uncomfortable.

"There." she said as she finished her part

"Good job, baby. Sissy is proud of you. Maybe I should get one of our mommies to change you now." Lily said.

Lily waved at the bench and Chloe stood up and walked towards them. 

Kayla nodded sadly. None of this was her fault she thought to herself. Fine she had a few accidents but did that mean they had to make her into a baby and spank her if she misbehaved and now it's got to the point that she needed the stupid diapers. She thought as she saw her mommy walking towards them.

"Baby needs her diaper changed. I don't think she can wait any longer." Lily explained to Chloe. 

"Alright. Come on baby. I'll bet you'll feel better inn clean diapers." Chloe cooed. 

Chloe helped Kayla to her feet and took her hand. She led het toward the bench. 

Kayla hated to admit but yes a clean fresh diaper always feels good and she's really come to love the smell of the diaper and baby powder.

"Yeah." she said still mad embarrassed that everything has gone this far!

Her eyes got big as she realized her mommy was going to change her on the bench.

"No no mommy not here why not the car?" she said crying trying to bargain with her.

Claire had already laid the changing pad out so Kayla could be changed. 

"It will be quicker to do it here on the bench. Grandma already had everything ready. Nobody is close by and a diaper change only take a few minutes." Chloe said. 

Chloe had Kayla lay down on the changing pad. 

Kayla reluctantly laid down fine but hurry." she said closing her eyes pretending she was hanging out with her friends talking about boys and clothes. She tried to presented anything rather then being laid on a park bench getting her diaper changed!

Chloe took off Kayla's diaper, and since she was messy, spent a few minutes cleaning her. When she was done, Chloe taped a clean diaper on Kayla and sat her up, The whole process took about eight minutes, 

"There we  go baby. All done!" Chloe announced, 

"Go home and take a nap." she said as she truly was tired her mommies made sure she was treated just like a baby down to every last detail. If she didn't have her nap she got tired at the same time each day and today was no different.

"Alright baby. You've been very well behaved today for the most part." Chloe said. 

Chloe waved to Lily to come over so they could leave. She took Kayla's hand and walked her back to the car. Chloe strapped Kayla in the car seat and gave her a bottle of formula. 

Kayla nodded as she knew that was good she knew she wouldn't be getting a spanking.

She waited patiently for her big sister to come over.

Once she was strapped in she happily took her bottle and began drinking

Soon after she was asleep.

When they got home Chloe took Kayla out of the car seat very carefully trying not to wake her. She carried Kayla to the bedroom and laid her in the crib. Chloe started the mobile and covered Kayla with a baby blanket. Chloe left the room but left the door open so she could hear if Kayla woke up. 

Kayla woke up for just a second but she herd the mobile of her soft nursery music and she stayed asleep.

"Mommy I'm up." she said clutching her crib bars trying to get their attention knowing better then getting out on her own. She yawned trying to wake up figuring she must have been asleep for an hour.

Mia heard Kayla call out and came to the bedroom. 

"Are you awake already? It's only been thirty minutes since mommy Chloe put you in your crib." Mia said. 

Mia helped Kayla out of the crib and checked Kayla's diaper. It was only slightly damp. 

"How would you like some cookies and juice?" Mia asked. 

"It's the middle of the day, baby." Mia said.

Mia took Kayla out to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. She tied a bib on Kayla and took out a box of animal crackers and sprinkled a handful on the tray in front of Kayla. Mia got a bottle of juice and set it on the tray as well. 

"There you go baby." Mia cooed.

"So it's noon?" she said just wanting to know the time it was a battle for her to cling onto a little bit of her normal life and the time and day were important. She figured maybe her mommies knew what she was doing cause they always made sure to answer her question vaguely.

Once they got to the kitchen she stopped.

"Um why do I need to get in the highchair?"

"It's around noon. Don't worry about it. Mommy Chloe and I well make sure your on schedule." Mia said. 

"That's where babies eat, silly. They're too small to sit at the table like a big girl or an adult." Mia said.

Mia fixed herself a glass of juice and sat at the table. 

"So it's 11:58?" she asked trying desperately to know the time it was the one adult thing she could hang on too.

Kayla sat in her Higuchi listening to the reasons.

"B--but mommy I'm big enough to sit at the table." she whined

The baby looked at her mommy and began eating some of her cookies then drinking her bottle.