LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Whatever!" she said rolling her eyes frustrated but she knew there was nothing she could do, they had there minds made up! She watched them look around talking to themselves

She saw they had a card as Mia took her hand and lead her to another part of the store reminding her about her accident and for her needing to wear something at night. She looked up at the sign in front of her.

DIAPERS

"No please Mia not diapers!" she whined as she got nervous and didn't realize until it was too late as she wet herself..

"I don't see any other choice, Kayla. I'm not going to be washing your crib sheets every day because your pull up leaked. Now let's see what they have, shall we?"

Mia led Kayla down the aisle the diapers were on, looking at the different kinds.

Kayla didn't know what to say or do as she stood there looking at the rows upon rows of diapers.

Huggins, Pampers, and Luvs. She couldn't believe she was standing here a college girl and tonight she was going to be put in diapers. Then she thought maybe sooner once Mia finds out she's in a wet pull up..

"I don't know I'm not a baby!" she whined

Kayla was so preoccupied with watching Chloe pick out the diapers she didn't even notice Mia checking her pull up.

"But I got nervous watching you guys pick out a crib." she said trying to explain herself She watched Chloe open the pack winking at her handing Mia the diaper then Mia took her hand.

"W--W-What No not here you said only at night!" she cried as Mia held her hand tightly..

"Aw baby, we need to try this diaper on you and make sure it fits before we leave the store. We don't want to get too small of a diaper and have you pee all over your crib, do we?"

Mia picked up a pacifier and leash on the way into the bathroom, slipping them in her pocket. She had a firm hold on Kayla as they entered the bathroom. She saw only an infant sized changing table.

"It looks like I will have to change you standing up. Hold your skirt up for me so I don't have any problems."

Mia lifted Kayla's skirt up past her waist and waited for Kayla to hold it.

"B--but I don't need diapers!" she whined as Mia held her hand tightly so she couldn't get away then she threatened her with a spanking. Knowing she was defeated she did as she was told and held up her skirt.

"How long are you going to make me wear diapers?" she cried

Mia ripped the sides of the pull up and brought it through Kayla's legs. She showed Kayla the wet pull up before throwing it away. She got out baby wipes and started cleaning Kayla's bottom and privates.

"That's up to you. As long as you keep peeing yourself, you will be in diapers. There is no excuse for having accidents at your age." Mia scolded Kayla.

A woman walked into the bathroom just then.

Kayla stood there embarrassed as Mia began changing her like she was a little girl then she saw the diaper and thought No even worse like she was a baby. Once the pull up was off Mia showed it to her scolding her. Kayla blushed red humiliated standing there as Mia took out baby wipes and began cleaning her up. Kayla noticed how fresh the wipes smelt. She then she was shocked when a woman came in offering to help. Kayla didn't say a word as Mia began diapering her..

After cleaning Kayla, Mia took the baby powder out of her purse and sprinkled it in her hand. She rubbed it over Kayla's bottom and privates.

"We don't want my baby sister getting a rash, do we?" Mia cooed.

Mia unfolded the diaper and slid it through Kayla's legs. She taped up one side and then the other, then adjusted the tapes so the diaper was on tight. She turned Kayla around and examined the diaper.

"What do you think, Kayla? Does the diaper fit properly? I don't want to have any leaks. You're the one who is taking child care. You should be able to tell if a diaper fits properly."

Kayla was mad as she stood there as Mia baby talked her sprinkling the baby powder on her. I'm going to smell just like a baby she thought to herself. Then she smelled the diaper it smelt really good she noticed as Mia brought it up between her legs taping it in place nice and snug.

"Can't tell you I'm a baby right!" she said like a smart ass as she was really pissed at Mia and Chloe for turning her into a baby!

Mia smiled and ran her fingers around the leg openings and the waistband. She gave Kayla a pop on the bottom.

"I'd lose that attitude if you don't want a spanking. You can let go of your skirt now, baby girl."

Mia took the pacifier and leash out of her pocket and attached the pacifier to the leash and clipped it to the collar of Kayla's dress. She brought the pacifier up to Kayla's mouth.

"Come on, honey. Open your mouth for Sissy," Mia cooed.

Kayla jumped forward as Mia whacked her on her diapered bottom. She knew she better be good she didn't wanna cause a scene with a spanking.

The new baby rolled her eyes as Mia put the toddler leash on her.

"Are you serious?" she whined. Then her eyes got big as she took a pacifier out of her pocket and held up to her mouth after clipping it to her dress.

"You really went all out." she said opening her mouth to let her put the pacifier in..

Mia slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and held it until Kayla started sucking on it. She led Kayla out of the bathroom.

"When we get back to Chloe, I want you to lift your dress so she can see how the diaper fits you," Mia ordered.

Mia walked Kayla over to where Chloe was waiting.

"Those fit her pretty good. Why don't you check for yourself."

Kayla just wanted to go home she was no diapered sucking on a pacifier as Mia lead her out Chloe was looking at diaper bags. Mia stood there holding Kayla's hand then she patted her diapered bottom pushing her to do as she was told to life her dress and show her, how her diaper fit..

She did just that showing Chloe her diaper.

Chloe checked the fit on Kayla's diaper.

"Very nice. I think they were made just for you. Look what I found! It's a diaper bag with little bunnies on it! Isn't it adorable? It matches your bedding. I just thought of something else that might be nice. Let's go over to the toy area."

Chloe led them over to the toy section. She searched until she found stuffed bunnies. She pick out a normal sized one and a tiny one.

"We'll get one of these for you, and one for your baby doll. Isn't that great?"

Chloe led them up to the checkouts and started to pay for everything.

Kayla stood there sucking her pacifier as Chloe checked how well her diaper fit her.

"Yeah real adorable." she said behind her pacifier. She couldn't believe they now had a diaper bag for her.

"Wait I'm not going anywhere else dressed like this." she said spitting out her pacifier noticing how infantile her speech was with it in. Once Kayla got to the toy section she was busy finding two bunnies..

"Yeah they're great." she was happy when they began walking to the check out lane. She figured if anyone saw they might think it's a college hazing..

Mia saw Kayla spit out her pacifier and was glad it was on a strap. She reached over and stuck the pacifier back in Kayla's mouth and gave her a look. After Kayla paid for the bunnies, she gave the larger one to Kayla.

"There you go, baby. See? I told you I was only going to hold it for a minute to pay for it. You can have it now."

They walked out to the car where Mia helped Kayla into the back seat while Chloe put everything in the car that they bought. Chloe took the bottle that Kayla had drank from on the way to the store and filled it with juice. She took out the pacifier and put the nipple of the bottle in instead.

"Can you show us what a big girl you are and hold your own bottle, or does Mia have to hold the bottle for you?" Chloe cooed.

As Mia stuck it back in

"But it makes me sound like a baby." she said behind the pacifier.

Kayla stood in line watching the cashier ring up the diapers and the diaper bag and her bunnies. She took the bunny that Chloe handed to her. The other day she was mad about being the little sister but now she was the baby sister. When they got out to the car Mia Buckled her up patting her diaper as a reminder that she had it on. Chloe smiled cooing at her handing her the bottle..

"No I can hold it." she said as she put the nipple to her lips not believing she's been reduced to a baby!

Mia smiled at Kayla.

"You are going to do it because that is what baby's do. They drink their bottles and wet their diapers. You are just a baby and that's what you are going to do. If you would like I'll give you a couple of cookies after we get home if you drink all your bottle and wet your diaper. However, if you choose not to do it, then I'll give you a spanking when we get home.

"I don't want no cookies but I don't want a spanking either." she knew she was screwed, she really had no choice. Kayla picked up the bottle and began drinking.

"I thought I was the little sister not the baby sister." she said to protest but she didn't wanna push it one thing she's learned is they both know how to spank.

She sat back and drank her bottle as Mia smiled knowing she won!

"You were just going to be our little sister, but you have been wetting the bed and having potty accidents. Those are things baby sisters do, and not just little sisters. It's okay though. We like having a baby sister better." Mia replied.

Mia and Chloe talked the rest of the way home. Finally they were about five minutes away from home.

"Five more minutes, baby. I hope you are about done with that bottle and you have a wet diaper. Are you getting cookies or a spanking when we get home?" Mia wondered.