LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I'd rather stay here." Kayla knew there would be plenty of times at the store and at the park to humiliate her. She was now used to being babied at home, but out in the public was still very embarrassing!

She looked at her mommies to see what their reaction might be.

"We could stay  here and watch movies!"

"Maybe later this afternoon we can watch movies, but Lily wants to clothes shop and you need new clothes too." Chloe said. 

Claire took the bottle from Kayla and started feeding her the baby cereal. 

Kayla was ready to complain but as soon as she opened her mouth a spoon full of her breakfast was put in her mouth. She noticed the look from grandma too.

"Fine whatever." she said wiping the cereal from her face getting her hands sticky

"Wh--n-no I can walk!" she said knowing if she was pushed around it would bring more attention. She figured if she could walk with everyone she would be more grown up.

"I'm walking and that's final!" she said getting upset

Claire took Kayla into the bedroom and took off her pajamas and changed her diaper. She went to the dresser and took out a purple romper. Claire put it on Kayla and snapped the crotch. She sat her up and brushed Kayla's hair.

"Who's a pretty baby?" Claire cooed. 

"Well you are a baby,  so it's perfect for you." Claire said with a smile. 

Claire got the diaper bag and took out a pacifier, slipping it in Kayla's mouth. She held her hand as they left the bedroom. 

"I guess." she said as her grandma finished dressing her. Her clothes were very babyish.

She opened accepting the pacifier she began sucking it as this was her new norm she was used to it now.

"Wow ware da pwk." she asked behind the pacifier her language now sounded very infantile. As she was asking how far was the park.

"The park is near the mall. You'll see." Claire said. 

Claire brought Kayla to the living room and had her sit down on a blanket on the living room floor while Chloe, Mia and Lily got dressed. 

"It's almost time to go to the mall. Aren't you the silly one to forget that." Claire said. 

Everyone came back to the living room and Chloe picked Kayla up, taking her hand. They walked out to the car and Chloe put Kayla in the car seat.

"You're going to be a good girl at the mall, right baby?" Chloe asked. 

Kayla rolled her eyes but part of her was impressed the lengths they all went through to make sure she was treated as a baby in every way not even letting her know the day or time.

"No I know where were going I just wanted to know the time?" she said growing frustrated.

She smiled as she saw her family.

"Yes mommy." she said as she was strapped in her car seat.

"You don't need to know the time, baby. That's your mommy's or my job. Just worry about about being a good baby." Claire said. 

Chloe drove to the mall and parked. Claire got the stroller out of the back and set it up. She brought it over to the door where Kayla was and helped her into the stroller, strapping her in. 

Let's go shopping." Claire cooed.

"We aren't going to be able to hold your hand all the time in the mall, baby. Now let's get you in the stroller." Claire said.

Chloe frowned at Kayla after she was strapped into the stroller. Claire started pushing Kayla towards the mall entrance.

Chloe held the door as Claire pushed Kayla into the mall, followed by Lily and Mia. 

"Lets find a dress shop. I want to get baby some nice dresses." Claire said. 

"Good idea mom." Chloe agreed. 

Kayla just let them talk not really having much to add to the conversation often like she was told some conversations were just fir adults and didn't concern her. Instead she just looked around as she was being pushed in the mall, it reminded her when she was a teenager walking around the mall. Never in her wildest dreams would she have thought she'd be in the mall dressed as a baby wearing diapers with two mommies!

Claire found a dress shop for toddlers and pushed Kayla inside. 

"Let's find something cute. I know they won't for baby, but I can make her something similar in her size." Claire said, 

They walked around the store, picking up dresses and holding them out to look at them. They talked about them and showed them to Kayla. 

Kayla panicked as her grandma said she could pick some real baby dresses out of a baby store and make them in her size! She knew she would look just like a baby there would be no hiding it, really there wasn't much hiding it anyways maybe it was all in her head. Something about it worried her.

"I don't like any of them!" she said pouting