LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lily played on her tablet and slept a little. Finally they were at Chloe's mother's house. Chloe pulled into the drive and Lily sat up, looking out the window. She rubbed her eyes.

Chloe and Mia got out of the car and Chloe started getting Kayla out of the car seat. Lily stepped out of the car as Claire, Chloe's mother came out of the house. She came over and gave Mia a hug. She saw Lily and smiled. 

"Is this Lily?" Claire asked. 

"Yes ma'am," Lily replied, blushing. 

Claire gave Lily a hug. 

"Come on in and I'll show you where you'll be sleeping. 

Chloe checked Kayla and followed everyone inside. 

Kayla woke up when she herd voices she immediately noticed she was wet and dirty for the longest time she was so embarrassed but she knows this is her mew life and she's used to using her diapers. She thought about the first morning she woke up in a wet diaper but the most embarrassing and worrisome thing was when she woke up in a messy diaper.

"Mommy I need to be changed." she said softly not wanting everyone to hear the condition of her diaper!

Chloe smiled. 

"Yes you do baby. I'll change you once we get inside and in our room. You remember grandma's house?" Chloe cooed, rubbing Kayla's bottom. 

Chloe followed everyone inside and took Kayla to the bedroom. 

"Yes." she said shyly as she always felt more embarrassed around people other then her mommies and her sister and Annie her babysitter. She always wondered what others must think of seeing a teenage girl being treated as a baby. She just wanted to get changed as her mommy patted her bottom.

Chloe took Kayla to the crib in the bedroom and laid her down. She took off her skirt and diaper and cleaned her up. She slipped a clean diaper under her and powdered her before taping the diaper on snugly. She lifted Kayla out of the crib and set her on her hands and knees on the floor, patting her bottom. 

"Go find grandma." Chloe cooed. 

Kayla's eyes got big as she saw the crib.

"Seriously I can't sleep in a regular bed like Lilly!" she cried as she was laid down and her mommy cooed at her and teased her for wetting and messing her diaper.

She laid there thinking when she first met Chloe and Mia they both were nice but they both seemed to treat her like a little girl before this started. Sure I had a few accidents and they decided I needed diaper but bottles, baby food and a nursery. Damn it! She thought to herself as life wasn't fair.

Once her diaper was changed she had her diaper patted.

"Un mommy can't I have my skirt?" she didn't wanna be at grandmas on a short shirt and only her diaper!

Chloe smiled and took Kayla's hand and walked her out to the living room where Mia, Lily and Claire were talking. Claire saw Kayla and smiled. 

"Come here and see grandma, baby." Claire cooed.

Kayla looked at her mommy shyly and they walked over to her. She couldn't help but here her diaper crinkle with each step.

She sat on her grandmas lap who fussed over her as if she was a real baby.

"Hi grandma." she said softly embarrassed as everyone baby talked her and smiled.

Claire brought Kayla up onto her lap and cuddled with her. 

"You have certainly grown since I saw you last, baby. Have you been a good girl for your mommies and sissy?" Claire cooed. 

"Yes." she said nodding as well looking at her mommies.

Don't you see I'm a few months younger then your daughter! She thought to herself not believing she's sitting on her lap wearing a diaper.

Has the world lost it's mind! She thinks as she didn't even realize she was wetting her diaper.

Chloe took a bottle out of the diaper bag and handed it to her mother. 

"Baby hasn't had a bottle in awhile. Would you mind feeding her?" Chloe asked. 

Claire smiled and looked at Kayla. 

"Would baby like her bottle?" Claire asked, rubbing the nipple against Kayla's mouth. 

Kayla frowned looking at her mommy but she didn't want a spanking.

"Fine." she said laying down playing her role as the baby she hated it. Least if she was able to hold her bottle she could full herself into thinking she was a toddler or something.

Kayla wanted to be a part of the conversation but she had the nipple in her mouth and her grandma had a firm grip every time she moved around it was followed by a stern warning. She now knew why her mommy was so strict. For no she laid there drinking her bottle hoping soon it would be done.

Claire smiled as she saw Kayla was finished with her bottle. She pulled the nipple out and sat Kayla up.  Claire started patting Kayla's back. 

"Does baby have a burp for grandma?" Claire cooed. 

After several pats sure enough the baby burped.

She felt so humiliated she remembered her days of babysitting and this is what she'd do after feeding the babies they're bottles now she was the baby.

"Yes." she said after she burped blushing red