LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Mia changed Kayla's diaper and left her in her pajama top.

"Well they really want to see you and Lily. I'm sure you'll feel different when we get to their house." Mia said.

Mia brought Kayla out to the table. Chloe and Lily were already dressed for the trip and were eating breakfast. Mia got Kayla in her high chair and tied her bib on her. 

"Who's ready for her breakfast?" Mia cooed. 

"What about my pants!" she whined once she was changed she absolutely hated walking around in just her diaper and her mommies seemed to enjoy it! Lilly would even tease her about wearing baby pants!

"No I won't I don't wanna go!" she whined as she was taken down stairs.

She watched as her mommy and sister ate their breakfast.

"I guess." she said sitting in her highchair.

"It's going to be a long trip and we're going to need to check your diaper, so you won't be wearing pants." Mia said. 

Mia sat down and started feeding Kayla the baby cereal. 

"Life isn't always fair. No one is going to see you except your family." Mia said.

Mia fed Kayla the rest of her cereal, them gave her a bottle to drink so she could eat het own breakfast. 

"Maybe you didn't ask for it with words, but you didn't fight it either." Mia said. 

Everyone finished breakfast and Chloe cleared the table and washed the dishes. Mia got Kayla out of the high chair and took her bib off. She washed her face and hands and took her to the living room and made het sit on her blanket. 

"Stay here while we finish getting ready to go." Mia said. 

"Yes I did yes I did!" she said kicking and crying in her highchair she was mad that anyone would ever think she wanted to be a baby!

She stood there as her mommy cleaned her hands and face.

"Ok." she said as she was sat on the blanket wearing just her diaper and t shirt the worst outfit imaginable.

Lily came out to the living room with a small suitcase. She was wearing shorts and a tee shirt and had Kayla's socks and shoes. 

"Alright baby let's get your socks and shoes on." Lily cooed. 

She picked up one of Kayla's get and started putting socks on her. 

"Ok a skirt is fine." she said smiling feeling like she was getting away with something as her mommy wanted to keep her in just a diaper and t shirt so she wouldn't let her wear anybpants but she never said anything about a skirt!

Kayla hugged her big sister back.

Lily ran upstairs to the nursery and looked in the closet. She took out a pink skirt and brought it back downstairs. She put it on Kayla. Just as she finished, Mia and Chloe came downstairs. 

"Alright, lets get going. Baby are there any toys you want to bring with you?" Chloe asked. 

"No not really." she said happily that they didn't say anything about having a skirt on covering up her diaper. She figured maybe they were too busy or something to really notice.

She grabbed her stuffed bear and was ready to go.

"I'm ready." she was just wanting to get out of here before they discovered she was dressed.

Chloe picked up Kayla. She noticed the skirt but didn't say anything. Mia and Lily followed Chloe out to the car. Chloe put Kayla in the car seat and fastened her harness. Lily got in the back seat as well with the diaper bag, 

"Alright let's get going," Chloe said after she and Mia got in front.