LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Sorry baby, but it's going to be a long time before you're a big girl like sissy. Just enjoy being a baby." Chloe said. 

Chloe soaped up a washcloth and started washing Kayla, starting with her face and working her way her body. 

"Play with your toys, baby. Show mommy how much fun it is to play with bath toys." Chloe cooed.

Chloe kept washing Kayla, making sure her diaper area was clean so Kayla wouldn't get a rash. 

Chloe smiled as Kayla started playing with the bath toys. She finished washing Kayla and sat there watching Kayla play with the toys for a few minutes. 

"Alright baby, let's get you dried up and dressed for bed." Chloe lifted Kayla from the tub and wrapped her in a towel. 

Kayla was playing with her rings and my little pony which was the only toy that didn't resemble a baby toy.

She went on and on for several minutes, here and there she would actually find herself more and more in baby mode and she got lost in it at times.

"Do I have to mommy I'm not tired." she whined even though she just yawned

"Yes, it's baby's bedtime. We have to keep to a schedule, don't  we baby? We don't want our baby to start fussing, do we?" Chloe cooed. 

Chloe took Kayla to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. She got one of the thick overnight diapers and put it on Kayla, along with a pajama top. She set Kayla down on the floor and patted her bottom. 

"Let's go say night-night to sissy and mommy Mia and get you a bottle." Chloe coded

"But I won't get fussy." she whined as she was placed on the changing table.

She laid there as her mommy diapered her. She wondered if any other girl her age was being treated the same way.

"Ok." she said knowing her mommy's mind was made up.

Chloe made Kayla crawl and followed her out of the nursery. When they got to the steps leading downstairs, Chloe made Kayla bump her way down. 

"I bet I can find sissy and mommy Mia before baby does." Chloe cooed, 

Kayla hated how her mommy was making her more of a baby. She seemed to be making a point and throwing water on her hopes of being a big girl.

"Ok." she said still crawling down the stairs.

She knew her mommy would beat her after all she can walk while she had to crawl.

Chloe sighed and shook her head. 

"You know the rules. Baby only walks when she is holding someone's hand. And I told you to crawl." Chloe said,.

Chloe gave Kayla several swats on her diapered bottom. 

"Fine." she poured as her mommy swatted her on her diapered bottom knowing it wouldn't take much to take her diaper down and spank her for real.

She crawled over to her mommy and big sister.

"Nite nite." she said hoping her mommy was happy with her.

Mia picked Kayla up and gave her a hug and a kiss. Lily gave her one as well. 

"Goodnight baby. Sleep tight." Lily cooed. 

Chloe came over and picked Kayla up. 

"Let's go fix our baby a bottle and tuck her in." Chloe cooed, taking Kayla to the kitchen. 

"Not tonight baby. I'll let you have apple juice tomorrow." Chloe said. 

Chloe filled a bottle with formula and warmed it. 

"Okay baby, let's get you settled for the night."

Chloe took Kayla back to the nursery. 

Kayla wasn't happy but she didn't want a spanking before bed she received too many of those!

She sat there watching her mommy make her a bottle of formula she knew that's what it was cause the can even had a baby on it.

"Mommy I'm not an infant I'm supposed to be two right!" she asked trying to reason with logic.

Once she was back in her nursery she looked around at her crib and her diaper stacker still not sure how she got into this mess.

"You're not quite two yet, baby." Chloe cooed. 

Chloe put Kayla in the crib and tucked her in. She handed Kayla the bottle and started the mobile. Chloe kissed Kayla's cheek and raised the side of the crib. 

"Wh--what we've been doing this for years how can I not be two yet!" she didn't even realize how ridiculous the argument was but her mommies had reduced her to arguing how old she was.

She laid in her crib frustrated that this truly was her new life she was thirsty and began drinking her bottle soon she was asleep as her nursery music played and the baby bears danced above her head.

"It sounds to me that you're behaving like a six month old. Is that how you want to be treated, spending most of your day in your crib or in a baby swing in the living room?" Chloe asked. 

Lily went to bed a couple hours later and Chloe and Mia went to bed at almost midnight.

"No mommy I'm sorry I'll be a good baby!" she definitely didn't want that again. She remembered when they made her do that she couldn't even talk or she'd get spanked or even sit in her dirty diaper longer. She watched as her mommy left hoping she wouldn't talk to mommy Mia and tell her she's been acting up. For now the baby went to sleep knowing she really can't worry about anything as she had no power or control of anything anymore not even herself.

(I'm going to time skip to when they go on the family reunion) 

Mia came in to wake Kayla up. Everyone else was up and dressed for the trip. 

"Good morning, baby. Are you excited to go see grandma and your aunties?" Mia cooed, checking Kayla's diaper.