LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla got in her chair it was her special chair she thought to herself. She sat there as her big sister tied the bib on her. Once the tray was clicked in place she knew she was stuck.

She watched as her mommies fixed their food.

"Mommies why can't I at least have regular spaghetti why do you have to blend it up?" she didn't want to eat it as baby food.

She rolled her eyes as her dinner sucked!

She reached for the spoon.

"I wanna feed myself. She whined

Chloe's threat was all Kayla needed to hear.

She reluctantly opened and let her little big sister feed her.

Kayla tried thinking of her former life when she was big and could eat whatever she wanted but that life seemed so far away.

"Drink." she said pointing at her bottle.

"Is baby thirsty?" Lily cooed. 

Lily set the spoon down and picked up the bottle. She held the nipple up to Kayla's mouth. 

"Here you go baby.  Let's fill that cute little tummy." Lily cooed again. 

"Yes." she said reaching for the bottle as Lilly held it for her.

Damn this sucks! She thinks to herself as she's drinking her yummy baby formula.

"Done." she says spitting out the nipple as she was full even though she had only finished half the bottle.

Lily pulled the nipple out and looked at the bottle. 

"Hmm, you shouldn't be full yet,. you only drank half the bottle. You probably have gas and need to be burped." Lily said. 

"You're probably right, Lily." Chloe said. 

Chloe stood up and came over to the high chair and leaned Kayla forward. She started patting her back. 

"Fine, I guess you're full then, baby." Lily said. 

Chloe took Kayla's bib off and took her out of the highchair. 

"Lily, why don't you get the stroller out and take baby for a walk? She needs fresh air. She hasn't been outside in awhile. Usually she is in daycare or in the house." Chloe ordered. 

"Okay mommy. Come on baby." Lily said. 

Lilly took Kayla's hand and took her to the living room. She got the stroller out and set it up. 

"Alright baby, sit in the stroller. We're going to go look at the birdies." Lily cooed. 

Kayla smiled cause she was full and she was getting her way!

"No mommy and big sissy baby don't wanna go outside!" she whined

She hated going outside cause it was just another reminder of control she NO longer has.

The big baby was reminded that she can't even walk outside on her own that she had to be in a stroller.

"Oh boy." she didn't like the birdies or the doggies or the kitties. It was embarrassing when they would point out the animals and tell her what noise they make then say can you do it!

Lily got Kayla in the stroller and fastened her harness. Lily played with a couple of the baby toys attached to the bar in front of Kayla. 

"Look baby! When you squeeze this one it squeaks and this one spins and makes noise. Isn't that fun? I bet baby wants to play with them, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Lily cooed, patting Kayla on the head,.

"If it's so fun you can play with them and I can push you around in the stroller!" she says sarcastically.

Kayla was just in a bad mood.

She knew her big sister could spank her so decided she better quit with the attitude. At the same time she was a baby.

"That would be silly! You're the baby, not me.  Now go ahead and play." Lily said. 

Lily opened the front door and pushed the stroller outside. Lily looked up and down the street and started down the sidewalk. 

"Look for the birdies, baby. Where are they?" Lily cooed. 

Lily walked down the sidewalk, spotting a group of girls standing and looking at their cell phones. Lily recognized a couple of girls from her class. 

"Hey baby, let's go talk to those girls. I have a couple questions from my homework maybe they can help me with." Lily said. 

Lily started walking closer to the girls. 

"They know I have a baby sister. I'm sure they're going to love you." Lily  replied. 

Lily reached the girls and they turned to look at Lily. 

"Hi everyone. This is my baby sister. Her name is Baby." Lily announced with a smile. 

The girls all looked down at Kayla. A couple of girls knelt down next to the stroller and tickled Kayla's neck under her chin. 

"Who's a cute little baby?" One of the girls cooed.

Kayla blushed but she was also surprised that none of these girls thought it was strange seeing a teenager older then them being treated as a baby. That's what amazed her how people just accepted the fact she was a baby!

"Maybe I am a baby." she thought to herself as one of the girls checked her diaper.

Lily took a pacifier out of the diaper bag and slipped it in Kayla's mouth.

"Play with your baby toys,  baby." Lily cooed. 

She spent several minutes talking to the girls about homework and other things teen girls talk about, ignoring Kayla. Finally she stepped back to the stroller. 

"Alright baby, let's finish our walk." Lily cooed happily. 

Kayla accepted her pacifier not wanting to cause a scene and make her big sister mad. She didn't play with her toys instead she listened to the girls talk, she remembered a time when she used to do that but now it seemed so long ago.

"Ok." she said behind her pacifier

Lily pushed Kayla around the block, showing her birds and squirrels. Finally they were almost back home. 

"You were such a good baby, baby. I'm proud of you." Lily said after pushing the stroller inside, 

Lily kissed Kayla's cheek before taking her out of the stroller and checking her diaper. 

Chloe came into the living room and smiled at Lily and Kayla.

"Good you're home. It's baby's bedtime. How was she?" Chloe asked. 

"She was really good, mom. I stopped and talked to some of my friends and she just sat in her stroller sucking on her pacifier. I couldn't get her to play with her toys though. She needs her diaper changed before going night-night." Lily said. 

Chloe took Kayla and patted her bottom, then tickled her. 

"Who's a stinky baby? How about a bath?" Chloe cooed. 

Kayla frowned as she said it was her bedtime not to her but to Lilly and it was just like that was that no questions asked. She smiled and felt good cause she knew she wouldn't be spanked for being bad. She was even ready to tell her mommy she was a big girl but when she parted her diaper she knew now wasn't the time. She thought some more maybe there's never a good time!

"I am mommy, yes a bath sounds good." anything to get free from her diapers plus that meant she'd be up a little later.

Chloe took Kayla to the bathroom and started water running in the tub.  She undressed Kayla, including her diaper. She added bubble bath and toys to the water. 

"I'm glad you were a good girl for Lily." Chloe said. 

Chloe tickled Kayla's stomach before sticking her in the tub.

"I was mommy you think I can be a big girl?" she asked with hope in her voice.

Once she got in the tub she felt better this was one time she could actually pretend to be a big girl again. She just ignored the bath toys.

She wondered if anyone else ever lived this kind of life before.