LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Yes I was!" she said blushing as her mommy patted her diaper. She truly felt like a little girl with her mommy standing there in a thong and matching bra.

"Mommy the other girls wear pull ups at day care, do you think I can?" she asked anxiously hoping maybe she could be a big girl again!

"I think the girls you are talking about are toddlers. You're a baby, so you wear diapers, honey. Don't be in a rush to grow up, baby. Why don't we see if Lily is home and I'll finish getting dressed and start dinner." Chloe said. 

Chloe took Kayla back to the living room. 

"B--but I---!" Kayla was ready to say more but Chloe took her hand leading her out. She wasn't happy it was so unfair just Ike that one of her mommies made the decision she was a baby and she would stay in diapers!

As she was walking to find Lilly she decided to try to get Chloe on her side.

"Mommy the other girls wear pull ups I think I should be allowed to wear pull ups!" she whined

"No baby, you're not ready for Pull ups. Those are for big girls who know when they have to use the potty.  You never know if you are wet or messy. Mommy Mia or myself will let you know when you are ready for Pull ups. Now stop pestering me." Chloe said. 

When they got to the living room Mia was checking Lily's pants.

"Good girl Lily. Only one potty accident at school today. Let's get you into a diaper for the rest of the day, okay?" Mia said. 

"Okay Mommy Mia." Lily said.

Lily saw Kayla and waddled over to her and hugged her. 

"Hi baby! I  missed you! After mommy Mia changes me, do you want to play?" Lily asked. 

Kayla was defeated yet again and when Chloe used that stern mommy tone that pretty much said, if you continue you'll get a spanking.

"Fine." she said pouting.

Kayla was at least she wasn't the only baby as Mia took her to get a diaper on her.

"Um sure."

Back to present as Kayla remembered when her sister was a baby like her but now she's in high school and she's in daycare it was so unfair.

Why did they let Lilly in pull ups long ago but they still keep me in diapers! She thought to herself as she walked hand in hand with her mommy.

Lily came back to the living room. 

"I Have to do my homework now, baby, but when I get done we can play." Lily said, taking her books to the table. 

Mia spread the pink blanket on the living room floor and put several baby toys on it. 

"Come here baby." Mia cooed. 

Kayla remembered when she had homework now she wished she had it again as it would mean she was a big girl!

She watched as her mommy spread out her baby blanket.

The baby began to crawl to her mommy like she was trained to do.

This is so humiliating she thought as she crawled with her diaper crinkling with each movement and she now realized she was poopy!

Mia noticed Kayla's messy diaper as she crawled onto the blanket. She opened the diaper bag.

"Who's a stinky little baby?" Mia cooed. 

Mia helped Kayla lay down on her back and untaped her diaper. 

"Maybe someday, but that's a long time from now. Right now, let's just worry about getting you changed."Mia said.

Mia took Kayla's diaper off and cleaned her with baby wipes, then slipped a clean diaper under her and powdered her. 

"Long time from now!" she said knowing her life wasn't going to be changing anytime soon.

She laid there as her mommy brought the nice fresh diaper up tightly between her legs.

Kayla wondered if at this point if she could even go without diapers.

"Mommy I'm not going to the family reunion right?" she asked nervously as she herd her mommies talking about one.

"Don't be silly. Of course your going. Don't you remember all the fun you had at the last one? and this time sissy will be with us."Mia said. 

Mia finished changing Kayla and helped her sit up. 

"I'll go see if mommy Chloe needs any help. Sissy will come play with you when het homework is done." Mia said. 

"No I didn't have fun everyone made a big deal out of it calling me the new baby of the family and I can't even remember how many people fed me and changed me!" she said getting mad as her mommy finished taping up her diaper.

"Ok." she said looking around to see what was on her play mat or baby blanket.

"Well you looked like you were enjoying yourself.  I think Lily id's going to get most of the  attention now." Mia  said.

Mia left and in about twenty minutes Lily came into the living room. She sat down next to Kayla. 

"What are you playing with, baby?" Lily asked with a smile. 

"No baby, everyone wants to see you and see how big you've grown since they saw you last." Mia said.

Lily picked up a rattle and shook it in front of Kayla. 

"Can you get the rattle, baby?" Lily cooed, shaking the rattle just out of Kayla's reach. 

"Show them pictures you know how embarrassing it is to be as old as you guys, but I'm treated like a baby!" she said getting mad as it seemed she was talking a foreign language that they couldn't understand.

Kayla rolled her eyes right now she wasn't in the baby mood.

"I can't get if you pull it away and you know I can't get off the blanket or I get a spanking."

"But you are a baby, so that's how everyone is supposed to treat you. You're coming and that's final." Mia said. 

"You can reach over the edge of your blanket, baby. That doesn't count as getting off your blanket. Would you like to play with something else, baby?" Lily cooed, shaking the raffle again. 

Kayla knew it was over she would be going and that was all there was too it. It took her months and years of spanking and corner time but the worst part was when she had a battle and called her mommy a bitch cause she told her she wasn't a baby and ripped her diaper off! Not only did she get a severe spanking but her mouth washed out with soap. They also made her write a hundred times I Am A BABY..

"Ok mommy." she said defeated she just hoped she didn't push her enough to get a spanking.

Kayla was careful not to get off her blanket as she reached for the rattle.

"I'm fine." she said starting to act like a baby as Mia gave her the mommy look.

"Baby want baby want goo goo g's ga." she said very humiliated.

Lily smiled as Kayla reached for the rattle. She let her have it after a few minutes. 

"There you go, baby! You love your rattle, don't you?" Lily cooed.

Lily tickled Kayla's tummy. 

"Baby wikes her wattle!" she said in her best baby talk that always made her mommies happy.

She laid on her back kicking her feet shaking her rattle.

"Tank wu wig sissy." she then began giggling as her sister tickled her.

"N--no no pweze whop"

Chloe came out to to living room.

"I Dinner is ready. Lily, can you bring baby out to her high chair?" Chloe asked.

"Yes mommy Chloe." Lily answered. 

Lilly stood up and took Kayla's hand. 

"Come on baby, time for din=din," Lily cooed, helping Kayla to her feet. 

Kayla got up she already knew what she was eating the only question is what kind of baby food, she liked the spaghetti one and banana but she hated the beef stew one!

"What are you having for dinner big sissy?" she hated that they made her call the younger girl big sissy.

"I'm not sure. Whatever our mommies fixed for me." Lily said. 

When they got to the high chair Lily took the tray off and helped Kayla into the high chair. She fastened Kayla in and put the trey on in front of her. Lily picked up the bib and tied it on Kayla. 

"There we go baby. Who's a hungry baby?" Lily cooed. 

Lily looked at the food on the table. 

"It looks like I'm  eating meatloaf and mashed potatoes, baby. " Lily informed. 

Lily sat down and picked up the bowl of spaghetti that had been put through a blender to make baby food for Kayla. 

"Here's your dinner, baby. It looks like spaghetti and a bottle of formula. Yum-yum!" Lily cooed, starting to feed Kayla.