LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Annie smiled at Kayla when she looked at her and frowned when Kayla started crying. She could smell Kayla's diaper and rubbed her back again. 

"Shh. It's okay, baby. Miss Annie is going to make it all better." Annie cooed.

Annie slipped the pacifier into Kayla's mouth and got the plastic changing pad. She lifted Kayla's legs and bottom, sliding the pad under her. She tore the tapes on the diaper and started cleaning her. 

"Do you remember when we were in college and I took care of you, baby? After we were done with our baby class I would put you in a stroller and we would go on walks around campus and I would show everyone the cute little baby." Annie said, trying to distract Kayla. 

"Ok." Kayla said sniffling as she accepted the pacifier for whatever reason it was really easy for her to slip into baby mode. Maybe it was the fact that she was still in diapers until she was 7 and still sucking a pacifier and thumb until she was 12.. Fate may have put her exactly where she was supposed to be.

She laid there as Annie ripped the tapes of her diaper and began changing her.

"Yes that was very embarrassing I wanna be a big girl I never wanted to be a baby!" she said as Annie had her legs held in the air wiping her bottom.

Kayla didn't struggle or squirm around after all she was happy to be getting changed into a nice crisp clean diaper.

She laid there listening to Annie talk to her as if she was a real baby while Annie powdered her and finished changing her.

This was the baby normal routine and she was getting used to it after all these years.

Kayla was mad as Annie just ignored her.

"I don't wanna go in there." she whined as Annie put her in there she grabbed a bear and played with her with it for a second or two acting like the bear was talking to her.

She giggled a few times.

"Ok." she said watching Annie leave she was now relaxed and calm and began playing.

Annie spent about an hour getting the other toddlers and babies up and changed. She kept an eye on Kayla as well.

When she got Megan and Lisa up and changed they came over to where Kayla was. 

"Did you miss us baby?" Lisa said with a big grin.

"We're doing nothing. We just came to see our favorite baby friend." Lisa said.

"Yeah, we just came to see our baby friend." Echoed Megan. 

"I don't think Miss Annie wants you out, baby. You get all grumpy and fussy when your out here. It's safer for us when baby is in her playpen." Lisa said.

"Fine whatever." Kayla said sullenly as she sat in her play pen realizing she was stuck.

She grabbed her teddy bear and began playing she wasn't going to let the brats get to her.

"Oh well it's fun in here this is my own space." she said smiling trying to make the girls jealous.

Lisa whispered something to Megan and Megan started crying. Annie came over to see what was wrong. 

"What's the matter, Megan? Did you have a potty accident?" Annie asked. 

Megan shook her head and kept crying. 

"Miss Annie, I think Megan wants to get in the playpen and play with Baby." Lisa said. 

Megan stopped crying and nodded. 

"That's a great idea.Baby needs company." Annie said. 

Annie picked up Megan and set het in the playpen with Kayla. Megan reached for the teddy bear Kayla was holding.

Kayla didn't know what to think or do, she really didn't want anyone in there with her all these girls did was pick on her and liked getting her in trouble.

She watched as Annie left.

"Hey that's mine!" Kayla said as Megan tried grabbing the bear she was holding.

Lisa watched as Megan was put into the playpen with Kayla. 

"Didn't you're mommies teach you that your supposed to share your toys? Go ahead find something else to play with. She really is a baby." Lisa said. 

Megan grabbed another toy and started playing with it. She picked up a wooden mallet and started hitting a toy xylophone, making a loud racket. When Annie came over to see what the noise was,  Megan stuck the wood mallet in Kayla's hands. 

Kayla poured and sulked not liking how this girl just always seemed to boss her around.

"Fine." Kayla got one of the dolls and began playing.

She looked over at Megan who was making all that noise.

"Seriously!" she said annoyed

After several minutes she looked at Megan with a puzzled look as she put something in her hand.

"What?"

The baby looked up seeing Annie who didn't look happy.

"That was beautiful, baby. How about I take the xylophone and keep it for special occasions. I bet those dollies would like you to play with them." Annie said. 

Annie took the mallet from Kayla and picked up the xylophone.

"Would you like to get of there and play on a mat, baby?" Ankie asked. 

Lisa and Megan went off to play by themselves. Annie came to get Kayla. Are you ready to go home, baby. Your mommy is here." Annie picked Kayla up and took her out to where Mia was waiting. 

"There's my baby girl. Are you ready to go home and see mommy Chloe?" Mia asked, taking Kayla from Annie. 

Kayla smiled like any baby when she herd the word mommy.

"Yeah!" she said excitedly getting up.

She hated being picked up but most everyone that saw her assumed she was a baby and treated her like one.

The baby smiled when she saw Mia.

"Mommy mommy!" she said trying to get free and run to her.

"Yeah I was good today too!" she said proudly

Annie smiled. 

"She still has a ways to go with interacting with other babies and toddlers that are older than her. She fusses a lot." Annie said. 

"That's too bad, but that's why she's in daycare. Hopefully she will understand that she is younger than most of the girls here. "Mia said.

Mia tickled Kayla's tummy.

"Wave bye-bye to Miss Annie baby." Mia cooed. 

Kayla frowned cause she knew it was pointless arguing with her they were adults and she wasn't not in their eyes so she just stood there letting them talk about her.

"Quit quit!" she said laughing and giggling.

The baby dutifully did as she was told waving bye bye.

Mia carried Kayla out to the car and put Kayla's in her car seat, fastening her in. She got in the car and started home.

When they pulled in the drive Chloe's car was already there. Mia got Kayla and took her in the house,  setting her on the floor. 

"Go find mommy Chloe, baby." Mia said,  patting Kayla's bottom. 

Kayla sat in her car seat in her wet diaper sucking her pacifier looking out the window on the way home.

Once they got inside she got down on her hands and knees knowing the only thing she can do unless told otherwise was to crawl.

"Mommy mommy baby's home." she said crawling around the house looking for her.