LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I'm glad you're having fun. Don't hurt baby with that saw. It may be plastic, but it still can cause some damage." Annie said. 

"I won't, Miss Annie. I'm done now. Baby has a new heart." Lisa said. 

"That's nice." Annie said, walking away. 

Lisa and Megan helped Kayla sit up. Lisa picked up Kayla's shirt. 

"Okay baby, hold your arms up," Lisa cooed. 

"I don't think so. You are a baby, so I don't know what we could play. You're not old enough to play big girl games. Maybe we can play Candyland or chutes and ladders if you promise not to put the cards or game pieces in your mouth." Lisa said. 

"If we were playing by ourselves or with one of the other toddlers, then Megan would be the baby. She actually would rather wear diapers anyway." Lisa said. 

"Yeah, it's too much work getting Miss Annie's attention to take us to the potty. I would rather go in my diaper and keep playing. You're lucky. You're always in a diaper because you're a baby," Megan said. 

"No I don't wanna be the baby!" she said stomping her foot as Megan went running to find Annie.

"I'm tired of being the stupid baby!" she said throwing her stuffed animal across the room in anger and protest.

She was on the verge of throwing a toddler tantrum as her mommies called it.

Annie came back with Megan who was wearing a diaper and a tee shirt. She had seen Kayla's tantrum. 

"Okay girls, I'm afraid baby's playtime is over. Let's go, baby." Annie said. 

Annie picked Kayla up Ann's walked away from the girls. 

Annie checked Kayla's diaper. 

"You're soaked. Let's get your diaper changed and then I'll fed you. After you eat, it's your nap time." Annie said. 

Annie took Kayla over to the changing table. She helped her up and started changing her diaper. 

"I'm not tired!" she cried as she was helped onto the changing table as her time back to being a baby a nice clean diaper did feel good.

"I'll be good after lunch can I play again!" she asked as Annie got the diaper and powder ready.

While laying there she wondered what her mommies were doing.

Annie  took off Kayla's diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes. 

"You can play after your nap. You're acting cranky, which is a sure sign you're tired."

Annie slipped a diaper under Kayla and powdered her before taping the diaper on.

"Megan is only wearing the diaper for playing. Both Lisa and Megan will be taking naps later." Annie said. 

Annie finished putting Kayla's diaper on her and got her off the changing table. She took her to the high chair and put her in it, putting her bib on her. Annie opened a couple jars of baby food and got a bottle.

"Who's our hungry little baby?" Annie cooed as she sat Doreen and started to feed Kayla. 

Annie smiled as the food was smeared on Kayla's face and bib. She kept feeding her until the jars were empty and her face and bib were covered. Annie picked up the bottle and put the nipple in Kayla's mouth. 

"A full baby is a happy baby, isn't she?" Annie cooed, rubbing her hand over Kayla's tummy. 

Annie cleaned up while Kayla finished her bottle. When the bottle was empty, Annie took it from her, putting a pacifier in her mouth instead. She got a wet cloth and cleaned Kayla's face. She took her bib off and got her out of the high chair. 

"Alright baby, time to go beddy-bye." Annie coed as she carried Kayla to the crib. 

Kayla tried to protest about being put down for a nap but Annie knew how to handle babies even big ones like Kayla, as soon as the nipple left her mouth it was replaced with the pacifier. The baby was frustrated as she wasn't going to say a word cause if she did her speech would sound babyish.

"No nap I'm not tired!" she cried

Annie just ignored Kayla's protests as she undressed her down to her diaper and put her in the crib. She covered Kayla and started the mobile. 

"Now close your eyes and think happy thoughts. Before you know it you'll be sleep." Annie coed, kissing Kayla's cheek. 

"You don't need your shirt, baby. You'll only wrinkle it." Annie said. 

Annie tended to the real babies and toddlers while Kayla slept. Kayla had been asleep for over an hour when Annie came to check on her. She walked over to the crib and rubbed Kayla's back.

"Time to wake up, baby." Annie cooed.