LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"B--but I don't know what's going on!" she cried.

Then she was mad cause Mia was going to make her eat in her wet pull up and now put her in diapers. When Mia grabbed her hand she pushed Mia away.

"I'm not a fucking baby and I'm going to wear a damn diaper!" she said madly

"Replace the bed!" Good she was thinking get rid of the little girl crap that they did to her bed.

"No I'm not I'm not a baby!" she yelled but Mia like a mommy or babysitter grabbed Kayla yanking her pull up down started spanking her ass.

"No no no please quit!" she cried as Mia blistered her ass while she was still crying she grabbed her ear leading her into the kitchen..

"Owe owe owe!" she cried out in pain her ass was sizzling and her ear hurt from being pulled!

Mia got Kayla into the booster seat and strapped her in. There was a baby bottle with juice in it and a plate with scrambled eggs and toast that had been cut up, along with a spoon.

"There you go. Do you need Chloe to feed you or can you feed yourself? She would be happy to feed you."

Mia tied a bib around Kayla's neck.

"I can feed myself." she said not happy how Mia just spanked her and made her sit in a wet pull up.. Still wondering why she wet the bed.

She was thirsty so without complaining or even thinking about it much she took the bottle and began drinking.

"So where are we going shopping at?" she asked as they had said something about going shopping she needed to go to the mall to get more make up.

"Okay, you can be a big girl and feed yourself this time."

Mia got a cup of coffee and and sat down at the table.

"I think where we are going should be a surprise for now. Just finish your breakfast and I'll get you dressed to go out."

Mia took another picture of Kayla sitting in her wet pull up and eating her breakfast. She put her phone away and picked up a napkin. She wiped off Kayla's mouth.

Chloe took the bottle and topped it off with juice before setting it down. She had put diuretics in the bottle so Kayla would feel the need to pee when they were out shopping.

"Aw, why not? We want pictures of our little sister. get used to having your picture taken."

Mia moved the empty plate away.

"Go ahead and finish your bottle, then I will get you changed and dressed to go out."

"No I don't want any pictures!" she whined as she didn't want anyone to see her humiliation..

She picked up her bottle and finished it..

"Ok I'm done, I only drank it cause I was thirsty." she said as she didn't want them to think she was going to start drinking a baby bottle.

Mia unstrapped Kayla and helped her out of her seat.

"Isn't that the only reason you drink anything is because you are thirsty? Chloe asked.

Chloe cleaned up the cleaning area as Mia walked Kayla back to her room. She tore the sides of the pull up, and took it off of Kayla. Mia got some wipes and cleaned Kayla before getting out another pull up and a short dress.

"Okay, let's get you dressed."

"Yeah but I was just saying that's the only reason I drank from the bottle." she said putting it down as Mia grabbed her hand leading her to her room.

She stood there as Mia cleaned her up after taking the pull up off.

"What No please I can't wear that out in public!" she whined as she saw Mia grabbed another pull up!

"You can and you will, little sister. You peed your panties yesterday, so we are not going to take the chance of that happening again. Wouldn't you be more embarrassed wearing wet panties than a wet pull up?"

Mia held the pull up out for Kayla to step into. Once it was on, Mia put her dress on her. She smiled at how cute it looked. She picked up the brush.

"Alright I think today will be a pigtail day." Mia announced, starting to brush Kayla's hair.

"But it was an accident." Mia wasn't listening as she had her step into it. She couldn't believe she was going to be wearing a pull up in public while out shopping.

"Oh come on I can do my hair." she whined as Mia was working on her hair as she was determined to put her hair in pigtails.

Kayla stood there as Mia did her hair.

"Where are we going anyways I need to get more make up?" she asked trying to feel like a big girl but it was hard wearing a pull up and having her hair in pigtails.

"Yes, exactly it was an accident. There is no guarantee that you won't have another accident, is there?"

After Mia finished putting Kayla's hair in pigtails she had her sit on the bed while she put shoes and socks on her. Before leaving the room, Mia put a couple of pull ups in her purse and led Kayla out to where Chloe was.

"Aw, don't you look cute. Let's get going." Chloe said.

Mia held Kayla's hand until they got to the car. She opened the door and let Kayla in. Mia fastened the seatbelt and Chloe handed Kayla a baby bottle of juice.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle. It will give you something to do until we get to the store. Okay, honey?"

Mia smiled and got in the passenger side up front and they were off to the store.

"I won't I promise!" she whined as she didn't wanna be a little girl.. She hated how Mia made her sit down as she wouldn't let her dress herself putting on her socks and shoes.

"You know I can do it myself!" she pouted.

Once she was done dressing her, Mia took her hand leading her downstairs. She blushed as Chloe said she looked cute. Kayla was just happy she hadn't been spanked today.

Mia got her settle in the back seat then she was shocked when Chloe handed her a baby bottle.

"Where's my sippy cup?" she asked not believing she was even asking for that but it was better then a baby bottle.

She sat there and herded them say Something about a bed then Mia noticed Kayla was listening.

"What about a bed?" she asked.

Mia looked back smiling at her telling her to drink her bottle. She turned up the radio. All Kayla herd was the girls laughing..

"Sippy cups are for big girls who don't have accidents." Chloe said.

Mia looked back at Kayla with a frown.

"Just drink your bottle. If it is not almost empty by the time we get to the store, I will be very unhappy with you. I think you know what happens if I am unhappy with you, right? I have the paddle in my purse." Mia said.

Mia and Chloe talked the rest of the way to the store. Chloe pulled into the parking lot of Babies R us and parked the car.

"We're going to look at beds for our little sister. We thought maybe she might like to pick out her own bed. We are also going to get other things we need for her." Mia said.

Mia came around the car and opened the car door. She checked Kayla's pull up before undoing her seat belt and getting her out of the car. she took Kayla's hand.

"Good girl! you finished your bottle! I am so proud of you. You are getting good at that aren't you? Yes you are!" Chloe praised Kayla.

Mia started walking Kayla up to the store.

"Beds but they sell cribs here this is a baby store, i'm not a baby!" she cried. She didn't wanna go in but a sharp smack to her legs showed her she had no choice.

"Ow!" she yelped as it stung then without any warning Mia checked her pull up.

"I'm not wet I can tell you when I need to go!" she said like it was just common sense.

"Well you said you'd spank me if I didn't." she whined cause she didn't want her to think she just drank a bottle on her own.

She cringed once they walked up to the store.. This is not going to be a fun shopping trip. She thought thought to herself.

Chloe held the door open as Mia led Kayla inside. Kayla's dress was short enough that her pull up was peeking out from underneath. Chloe led them back to the crib area.

"Let's find a new bed for our little sister. Kayla, do you see one you would like?" Mia asked, squeezing Kayla's hand.

Kayla stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to say as she looked at all the babyish cribs. They all had mobiles and diaper stackers and animals and cartoon characters.

"Please get I get a different bed babies sleep in cribs, I'm not a baby!" she whined.

She crossed her arms and pouted.

"I'm not picking one out!" she sulked