LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"That's stupid why not I'm bigger then them!" she said pointing at Lisa and Megan.

She watched jealously as the other girls were changed it was so unfair. She was mad she wanted to be a big girl.

The baby was daydreaming in her own little world thinking of her former life and how it seemed like a dream now and nothing more as she was worried she was stuck in her baby life!

"Wh--what?" she said confused broken out of her fantasy world as Lisa took her hand.

"I can walk on my own!" she said pulling back as to put her mind at ease that she was still a big girl or trying to be!

"You're a big baby, that's all.  It's up to your mommies to decide if they are going to potty train you." Annie said.

Annie swatted Kayla's bottom.

"Take Lisa's hand, baby. She's older than you so you need to hold her hand. Or would you rather take a nap?" Annie ordered.

"Owe!" Kayla yelped more out of surprise then hurt as she was swatted on her diaper.

"Fine!" she said stomping her foot as her actions have even been dramatically reduced to babyish infantile behavior.

She didn't want a nap so she figured she'd be good for now.

Lisa took Kayla's hand and took her back to the play area. 

"I'm glad we're all nice and dry now. Especially you,  baby. I just hope you don't poop in your diapers while we are playing." Lisa said.

Lisa patted Kayla's bottom and led her over to a mat. 

Lisa and Megan stepped over to the side and whispered. Megan went to the toy box and brought over several baby toys and set them on the mat in front of kayla.

"Go ahead and play with these toys, baby. Megan and I  want to play by ourselves until lunchtime. We'll still keep an eye on you, baby, so don't think you can act up." Lisa said. 

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Because we're big girls and you're a baby. We don't want to play with baby toys, and you're too little to play with big girl toys. We're going to play doctor and maybe dress up too. Babies aren't allowed to play doctor unless they are the patient. I'm not sure if we are going to play baby doctors or not." Lisa explained.

Megan nodded in agreement, holding up a toy stethoscope.

Lisa sighed and whispered to Megan. They spent a few minutes talking to each other,  then Lisa came to Kayla.

"If we play baby doctor with you as the baby,  you have to do everything we tell you.  Do you promise?" Lisa asked. 

"Okay, since you're our first patient today,  we can take you right in.  First thing we need to do is take all your clothes off except your diaper.  We're going to do a thorough examination." Lisa said. 

Lisa started pulling Kayla's shirt off.

"Ok I guess." she said nervously wondering what she got herself into. She laid down as they undressed her.

"I need to keep my shirt on." she said hating only wearing her diaper.

She felt so much like a baby running around in just her diaper as the crinkle was louder and it was just a reminder of her new baby life!

Lisa rolled her eyes. 

"How am I supposed to listen to your heart and chest if you have your shirt on?" Lisa said.

Lisa got the shirt off and put the stethoscope in her ears and started listening to Kayla's chest.  At the same time Megan had picked up a plastic hammer and was using it on Kayla's knees.

"Not yet,  baby.  I need doctor Megan to check your heart.  I heard something and she needs  to listen too." Lisa said. 

Megan crawled up to Kayla's chest and put her ear against Kayla  first,  then listened through the stethoscope. She nodded her head, 

"You're right,  doctor Lisa. I heard it too. We may have to operate.  Give the patient some sleepy medicine." Megan said. 

Lisa took a bottle of candy pills out of the doctor bag. She held out a pill to Kayla, 

"Here you go,  baby. These pills make you very sleepy." Lisa said. 

"They also make you poop your diaper." Megan added.

Lisa giggled. 

"Megan just said that because the last time I gave her a pill, she pooped in her pull up. It probably won't have that affect on you." Lisa said giggling again. 

"Maybe it will, or maybe it won't. At least you're wearing diapers." Megan said. 

Lisa leaned closer to Kayla, looking in her eyes.

"Do you feel sleepy yet, baby?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not a baby my mommies should let me wear pull ups." she said trying to defend her pride and get her mind off pooping herself as she truly hated that.

She laughed at Lisa as Megan told her what happened, she was trying to fit in and be an equal not a baby.

"No I'm fine."

"Miss Annie says you don't know if you are wet or dry most of the time. You're definitely a baby. Only big girls like Megan and me can wear pull ups." Lisa said. 

Lisa frowned.

"I hope we don't have to operate on you while you're awake,  baby. Maybe it would help if you laid down." Lisa said. 

"Miss Annie is never wrong." Lisa said.

"Haven't you been paying attention, baby? Both doctor Megan and myself heard something in your chest, so we have to operate to see what it was." Lisa said. 

"That's right. We heard thump-thump, thump-thump. That can't be good." Megan said. 

Lisa picked up a toy saw. 

"Alright, let's get started. Lay down, baby." Lisa ordered, pushing Kayla backwards. 

"Then I guess we'll to do a heart transplant. I don't think hearts are supposed to thump." Lisa said. 

Lisa laid the saw against Kayla's chest and started going back and forth with it. Annie came over and watched for a couple of minutes. 

"Are you girls having fun? What about you, baby?" Annie asked. 

"Yes, Miss Annie. We're playing doctor and baby is our patient." Lisa said.