LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lisa and Megan both giggled. 

"That would be silly. You're just a baby. Lisa will be the daddy, I will be the mommy and you can be the baby." Megan said. "I'll go to work and you can stay home with mommy." 

Lisa picked up Kayla's bottle and held it to her mouth.

"Finish your bottle, baby." Lisa cooed.

"Fi--fine o--ok please stop!" she said trying to sit up as they tickled her. She already had a wet diaper but as they tickled her some more she wet it even more.

She tried and tried again but she couldn't over power them, the only way she was getting away is if and when they decide to stop!

"Yes." Kayla wasn't sure if it even got out cause as soon as she opened they jammed the nipple in her mouth.

She wanted to set up but both held her down making sure she couldn't get up. Laying there drinking her bottle she realized she was at the mercy of these two girls!

Lisa checked Kayla's diaper while Megan wiped the milk that was dribbling down Kayla's chin.

"Baby is wet but I think she is going to be a whole lot before Miss Annie changes her. Isn't that right, baby?" Lisa cooed, tickling Kayla even more.

"Okay. I'm glad you are getting along. Let me know when baby needs to be changed." Annie said.

"We will, Miss Annie." Lisa said.

Annie left and Lisa smiled at Kayla.

"Very good, baby. It would have been a shame if Miss Annie would have stopped our playing. We are having so much fun, aren't we?" Lisa said. 

Lisa picked up a pacifier and pressed it against Kayla's lips before she could answer. 

Kayla knew she needed to be changed and hated how Annie talked about her like she couldn't talk for herself. She thought to herself why can't she ask me her self!

Once Annie left Kayla smiled cause Lisa was happy with her and now she thought maybe she could be the big sister.

"Ca-mmpph." she was trying to ask if she can be the big sister but as soon as she opened the pacifier was put in her mouth.

"Good baby.  Why don't you go ahead and play with your baby toys while mommy gets dinner ready for daddy." Lisa cooed. 

Lisa got several baby toys and set them next to Kayla, then went over to a play kitchen and started pulling out pots and pans.

Kayla rolled her eyes getting mad, she thought about spitting the pacifier out but she figured it wouldn't do any good!

She watched as Lisa got the dishes out. She looked at her toys they were worse then baby toys these were infants toys.

She had a rattle, and stuffed animals.

"I need better toys then this." she said standing up in the playpen still sucking her pacifier so who knew what Lisa herd.

Lisa came over to the playpen and looked around. She picked up a ring stacker and a teething ring and put them in the playpen.

"There you go, baby. Now stop bothering mommy. She had to fix dinner. Those should more than enough toys."

Lisa smiled and patted Kayla on the head.

"That's a good baby.  Daddy should be home soon and maybe he will play with you until dinner is ready." Lisa said. 

Lisa went back to the play kitchen. About five minutes later Megan came over. 

"Honey, I'm home! Baby,  did you have a fun day playing in your playpen?" Megan asked.