LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Aw baby, you definitely need diapers now. You'll always need diapers. We're not trying to teach you anything." Chloe said.

Chloe moved Kayla to the changing table and removed her diaper. She started cleaning her bottom.

"I never wanted to be in diapers!" she cried as her mommy simply ignored her little tantrum as she was laced on the changing table.

She laid there as her mommy began changing her. While laying there Kayla thought about how different her life should be.

"This just isn't right!" she said as her eyes watered and her mommy wiped her bottom.

"What's not right, baby? You have two loving mommies who love you very much. You don't have to worry about going to the potty, and you can play all day." Chloe cooed.

Chloe finished putting a diaper on Kayla and helped her off the table.

"Alright, let's get you some breakfast, then we'll get you dressed for daycare." Chloe said, taking Kayla's hand.

Kayla wanted to yell and fight and argue but Chloe never really gave her a chance as she continued changing her. Once her diaper was on her mommy helped her off the changing table.

"Daycare no please I don't wanna go!" she cried.

Kayla may fight and argue but she was acting every bit like a baby that she desperately said she wasn't.

"Why don't you want to go to daycare, baby. You had fun yesterday, didn't you? You need to go to daycare." Chloe said.

Chloe took Kayla out to the kitchen and put her in the high chair, tieing a bib around her neck. She got a bottle of formula and gave it to Kayla, then fixed a bowl of baby cereal.

Kayla hated being out in public as a baby! It was rough already but at least home it was better! Now she was mad as they expected her to be happy about going to daycare. She knew she would get in trouble and the other girls would try to boss her around.

The baby sat in her high chair watching as her mommy fixed her a formula bottle.

"Can't I have regular milk!" she whined

Chloe sighed. She got a bottle out of the cupboard and put milk in it. She gave the bottle to Kayla.

"There. Don't say I never do anything for you." Chloe said.

Chloe brought the bowl of baby cereal over and sat down in front of the high chair. She scooped up some of the cereal and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Thank you." she said taking the bottle and drinking happy it was milk and not baby formula. Now if only I can get Annie to do the same. She thought to herself.

The baby opened letting her mommy feed her she decided she'd be good today.

"What are you and mommy doing while I'm at daycare?" she asked in between bites

"We are going to be working, baby. That's all we do while you're in daycare. It's a lot easier with not having to stop and take care of you all the time." Chloe said.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla the cereal.

Chloe took Kayla's bib off of her and got her out of the high chair 

"That's silly. We can't leave our baby by herself. You need socialization. You get that at daycare, baby." Chloe said.

Chloe took Kayla back to the nursery. She took out a pink romper and dressed Kayla in it.

"Who's going to be the cutest baby at daycare?" Chloe cooed.

"Babies don't know what's best for them. That's why they have mommies and in your case, two mommies." Chloe said.

"Then tell Miss Annie. She is in charge." Chloe said.

Chloe led Kayla to where Mia was. Mia smiled at Kayla.

"Well don't you look adorable?"Mia cooed. "Come here and give me a kiss goodbye."

"She won't listen she'll just say I'm a baby and they're older and they're not!" she continued to cry and argue as they reached her mommies bedroom.

Kayla stood there as she was impressed with her mommy Mia who was the same age as her but she stood there in her bra and panties and was so mature she was a woman, and Kayla could only feel like a baby in pigtails and a wet diaper.

She did as she was told giving her mommy a kiss and a hug. She could smell her perfume it was just another way to show who was the big girl and who was the baby as her perfume was her baby powder!

"Well she's right, they are older than you. Everyone is older." Chloe said.

Mia let Kayla kiss her, then gave her a hug.

"Have a good day, baby." Mia said, patting Kayla's bottom.

Chloe led Kayla out too the car and put her in the car seat, fastening the harness around her.

Kayla rolled her eyes she was getting annoyed.

As if she needed anymore of a reminder that she was a baby after she was done kissing her mommy she patted her diaper bottom cooing at her.

"Ok." she said letting Chloe take her hand leading her to the car.

The fight was out of Kayla as she was buckled into the car seat heading for day care.

Chloe drove to the daycare and got Kayla out. She straightened her pigtails and then led her inside. Snow was waiting for them and smiled at Kayla.

"Good morning, cutie. Are you ready for another fun day at daycare?" Annie cooed, taking Kayla's hand.

When they got out of the car she stood there as her mommy straightened her dress out and even fixed her hair.

She walked in with her mommy holding her hand as she had her diaper bag slung over her shoulder.

"Yeah I guess." she said shyly clutching onto Chloe hand not wanting to let go.

Chloe patted Kayla's bottom.

"Now baby, be a good girl and go with Miss Annie." Chloe cooed.

Annie took Kayla's hand and led her to the play area. 

"Now baby, Lisa and Megan will be here soon. You can play by yourself until then." Annie cooed.

Megan and Lisa arrived and Annie brought them over to where Kayla was. They smiled as they saw Kayla sleeping.

Lisa slipped Her fingers in Kayla's diaper.

"She is wet but doesn't need to be changed." Lisa announced.

Megan pulled the bottle from Kayla's mouth and held the pacifier against her lips.