LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"You'll be going home shortly after your nap. Open your mouth and eat, baby. You don't want me to tell your mommies that you were naughty, do you?" Annie said, holding the spoon in front of Kayla's mouth.

Kayla thought about it and of course she didn't want to get a bad report from Annie, she knew her mommies would spank her and who knows what else.

"No." she said opening her mouth giving up her stubbornness

She smiled as Annie began feeding her hoping to get on her good side!

"That's right, you're a good baby." Annie cooed.

Once she wss finished feeding Kayla, Annie picked up the bottle and held it to Kayla's mouth.

"Baby loves her formula, doesn't she?" Annie cooed again.

"Formula is better for babies." Annie said.

Annie let Kayla finish her bottle, then cleaned her up. She took off Kayla's bib sms for her out of the high chair.

"Naptime, baby." Annie cooed.

Annie carried Kayla to her crib.

"Because you are a baby emotionally and mentally, if not physically. Even before your mommies had turned you into their baby. I could tell you were a baby by your actions." Annie said.

Annie laid Kayla down in the crib and laid a stuffed animal next to her. She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and covered her.

"Have a nice nap, baby. I'll make sure you're awake before your mommies come to get you." Annie said.

"Wh--what no I'm not!" she cried.. She was so mad at how this girl the same age of her talked down to her and even made her feel like a baby.

Kayla laid in the crib knowing she had no choice but to go to sleep and do as she was told and hoped Annie would give her mommies a good report.

"Ok." she said grabbing her stuffed bear and going to sleep.

Annie left to check on the other babies and toddlers, letting Kayla sleep for over an hour. Finally she came back to wake her up. Annie came over to the crib.

"Baby, time to wake up. Your mommies will be here shortly to get you." Annie cited as she lifted Kayla from th crib.

Annie took Kayla to the changing table. She took off her diaper and cleaned her up.

"Well, you were mostly good, baby. There was a couple of hiccups, but I'm sure you'll be better tomorrow." Annie said.

Chloe and Mia arrived to pick Kayla up.

"Of course, baby. You'll be coming to daycare almost everyday." Annie said.

Chloe came over to Annie and Kayla. She smiled at Kayla.

"So did baby behave?" Chloe asked.

"Mostly. She still doesn't know how to behave aground other babies or toddlers. She spent sometime in time out." Annie said.

"Is that true, baby?" Chloe asked.

Kayla smiled when she saw her mommy as just like any little kid or baby seeing her gave her a sense of calmness.

"I'm ready mommy." she said smiling then she began to worry as she herd her mommy ask Annie how she was.

She began to sweat hoping she wasn't going to get in trouble.

"Yes." she said softly with her head bowed down looking at the ground.

The baby tried to think what happened to her life she shouldn't be worried about getting in trouble she was as old as them but when she moved she herd and felt the crinkle of her diaper reminding her they were more mature then she was.

"If they are older, and everyone is older than baby, aren't they? Then they can tell you what to do. We'll have to work on that. Maybe bring some of your younger cousins to take care of you?" Mia said.

Once Kayla had hugged Annie, Chloe took her hand and walked her out to the car. She put Kayla in her car seat and fastened her in, sticking a pacifier in her mouth.

"Let's get baby home and feed her dinner." Chloe cooed.

"They're not older mommy I'm older!" she whined frustrated that they were doing this to her and making everyone older then her.

She shook her head as she didn't want to work on anything or have her younger cousins come and watch her but the look from mommy Mia meant she had no choice.

"Yes mommy." she said defeated

They walked to the car and she took the pacifier without fighting or talking back.

"Ok mommy." she said behind the pacifier knowing they'll like that cause she'll sound so babyish!

Chloe went to the kitchen and started dinner for Mia and herself. Mia went upstairs and changed her clothes.

Mia got out jars of baby food and fixed a bottle for Kayla. She set the table as Chloe finished cooking.she came out to check on Kayla.

"Dinner is almost ready, baby." Mia cooed.

Mia sat down on the couch and waited for Chloe to tell them dinner was ready. She watched tv with Kayla for about a half hour. Chloe came in the living room.

"Okay, time for dinner." Chloe said.

Chloe got Kayla out of the playpen and carried her to the kitchen. She put her in the high chair and fastened her in. Chloe tied a bib around Kayla's neck and sat down in front of her. She opened the ban food jars.