LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lisa quickly plugged up Kayla's mouth and then started trying to tug her shirt off to change it. Megan joined in and the had got the shirt to just below Kayla's breasts before Annie saw them

Kayla didn't like how they began messing with her clothes. She was just about to answer Annie and tell on the girls but a little pinch told her all she needed to know, which was if she told on the girls she'd be in big trouble.

"Yes Annie I did." she said hoping the girls would leave her alone now.

"Tell you what, Lisa and Megan. I'll get you some clothes I think will fit baby. I don't want you changing baby though. If she's wet or messy, come get me and I'll change her. Maybe I'll let you change her diapers in a couple of years."

"Okay miss Annie."Lisa said.

After Annie left, Lisa smiled at Kayla.

"Okay Baby, let's get your clothes off except your diaper." Lisa said.

Lisa pushed Kayla's shirt up and tugged it over Kayla's head, leaving her Bare chested in front of Lisa and Megan.

Kayla didn't like this idea at all as they were going to dress her and play with her like a real life baby doll. Now she knew the stupid girls would know she had a wet diaper too! She laid there as the girls fussed over dressing her and undressing her. She hated once they got her clothes off she sat there in just her diaper.

"Pl--please can I wear some clothes!" she whined

"Hush up. Babies don't talk. And they don't care what they are wearing or not wearing. I run around in my diaper at home and don't care." Lisa said.

Megan left for a minute and came back with Annie. She pointed at Kayla.

"See, Miss Annie? Baby is wet. She's been fussing, and I think she wants her diaper changed." Megan said.

Annie smiled at Kayla.

"Does baby want her diaper changed? Is that your problem?"

"You'Your name is baby. I have a copy of your birth certificate in my office. Kayla is a girl I once knew a long time ago, when I was in college." Annie said.

"Girls, why don't you go play somewhere else for a bit? I'd like to talk to baby alone." Annie said.

"Yes, Miss Jenny."Megan and Lisa said, then crawled off.

Jenny sat down and pulled Kayla into her lap.

"What's wrong baby, besides needing a diaper change?" Jenny cooed.

Kayla rolled her eyes forgetting her mommies did legally change her name oh how she hated it, cause she really had no argument.

"Well I'm still her I'm still Kayla." that was the best defense she had.

Kayla smiled watching the girls leave. Yes her diaper was bothering her but she also was jealous of the little girls and it made her mad. She wasn't jealous wishing she could be a baby she already was. She was jealous that they would grow up and she knew she would remain a baby!

She sat in Annie's lap and started sucking her thumb for comfort.

"You may have part of Kayla still inside you somewhere, but you would be better off forgetting she ever existed." Annie said.

Annie smiled as Kayla sucked her thumb. She rocked Kayla and patted her bottom.

"That's right, baby. Suck your thumb and relax. I'll change your diaper in a bit." Annie cooed.

• Like 1

Kayla did as she was told as sucking her thumb being rocked and having her bottom patted did make her feel better, in so many ways she truly was a baby again and this was just one of them. She laid there for several minutes relaxed forgetting about her wet diaper.

• Like 1

"I'll get you a bottle in a minute, baby." Annie cooed.

Annie finished cleaning Kayla and slid a diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and taped the diaper closed. Annie picked Kayla up and went to the refrigerator. She took out a bottle of formula and gave it to Kayla.

"Baby is going to be a good girl for Miss Annie, isn't she? It would be shame if I had to send a bad report home to get mommies." Annie said

Like her normal routine she laid there drinking her bottle watching the bears dance above her and soon she was asleep. During her nap she wet and messed her diaper she truly was a baby now. She had the mind of an adult but in so many ways she was a baby!

Annie came over to the crib where Kayla was and checked her diaper. She debated leaving Kayla in the messy diaper for awhile, but decided to change her, as she didn't want Lisa and Megan touching a poopy diaper.

"Baby, wake up! Naptime is over!" Annie said, shaking Kayla's arm.

Kayla often had her diaper changed in the middle of the night or during her afternoon naps. Her mommies used to tease her cause back in the beginning when she was insistent about being a big girl she would tell them how she wakes up dry and how she don't need diapers. They would laugh and she her the diaper they changed while she was sleeping.

"Wh--what?" she said rolling over noticing she was dry..

"You are really stinky, baby. You don't want Lisa and Megan teasing you, do you?" Annie asked.

Annie untaped Kayla's diaper and pulled it down. She smiled as she started cleaning Kayla.

"At least you're healthy. I would hate changing your diaper if you had diarrhea." Annie said.

Annie spent some time cleaning Kayla after pulling out the messy diaper. Finally she slid another diaper under Kayla and sprinkled her with baby powder before taping the diaper closed.

Annie slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and picked her up.

"Let's go find Lisa and Megan. Baby likes playing with her new friends, doesn't she?" Annie cooed, tickling Kayla's tummy.

Kayla laid there looking at the ceiling as Annie cleaned her and changed her like she was a real infant cooing at her. A couple times she laughed she could see how Annie was a great babysitter. She lifted up like Annie told her too and them she watched as Annie slid the fresh diaper under her and sprinkling her with baby powder. Everything smelt so good and she felt so fresh and clean as the diaper was pulled up tightly between her legs and taped in place.

"Ok." she wasn't sure if she liked the other girls or not but Annie's angelic voice made her safe and secure and she would like anything!

"Yeah!" she said happily feeling really nice in her clean diaper as it crinkled loudly