LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Mia smiled at Kayla's whining.

"You're not going to do very good at child care if you can't give your baby a bath. Now come on, show me you can do it. Remember, be gentle."

Mia gently washed Kayla, moving from her neck down to her breasts, soaping them up and washing them.

Mia shook her head as Kayla moaned.

"Stop that right now. I'm not doing this to get you excited. Besides I am not into little girls. except to diaper them and treat them as my baby sister. Be sure and do a good job washing your baby. I am watching you."

Mia washed Kayla's back and stomach, then started on her legs.

"Really? I think you are going to wear what your big sisters want you to wear. Otherwise, you are going to have a very sore bottom. Do I make myself clear?"

Mia finished washing what she could with Kayla sitting in the tub.

"Okay, baby. Time to stand up so I can clean your bottom.

Mia set the washcloth down and lifted Kayla out of the tub. She sat down on the toilet and pulled Kayla across her lap and started spanking her wet bottom as hard as she could.

"You are not going to be telling me what you will or won't wear. You are not in charge. Chloe and I are in charge. Get that through your head, or I will keep spanking you until you get the message."

"Please No no no!" she cried kicking her feet as she let her mouth and pride get the best of her and now her ass was suffering.

Her ass was on fire and since she was dripping wet it really hurt.

Kayla was crying like the baby she said she wasn't..

"Ok ok I'll be good please!" she cried as Mia knew how to spank!!

Mia kept spanking Kayla for another five minutes, hoping it would be memorable enough that Kayla would obey them from now on. Finally she stood Kayla up and got a towel. She rubbed Kayla dry, then picked up the bar of soap.

"Okay baby, open your mouth. You need to hold this soap in your mouth for five minutes, then before you can rinse, you need to go apologize to Chloe. After that you can rinse, and I'll take you to your room and get you ready for bed."

After awhile Kayla felt limp hoping that would show Mia she wins!

Once the spanking was over she continued to cry as Mia dried her off.

Kayla had no fight left in her she nodded as Mia talked down to her like she was a baby telling her what she was going to do step by step.

She dutifully opened her mouth and held the soap in while she watched Mia clean up..

Mia picked up the doll first and wrapped it in a towel before placing it in Kayla's arms.

"Take good care of your baby. After all, your majoring in child care, right? I would hate to tell your teacher you were mistreating your baby."

Mia looked at her watch then sat down on the toilet to wait until the five minutes was up.

When the five minutes was up, Mia stood up in front of Kayla.

"Okay, open your mouth."

When Kayla opened her mouth Mia took the bar of soap out and set it aside.

"Alright, now let's go find Chloe so you can apologize, then you can rinse out your mouth and I'll get you dressed for bed."

Mia took Kayla's hand and led her out of the bathroom and found Chloe.

"Kayla has something to tell you. Don't you, baby?"

Kayla opened up once the soap was out she gagged and licked her tongue trying to get that taste out of her mouth. She wanted to drink to rinse her mouth out but she wasn't about to argue with Mia.

"Ok." she said as Mia took her hand leading her into the kitchen where Chloe was cleaning up.

Kayla stood there mad at Chloe for pushing her to call her a bitch earlier which resulted in her getting her mouth washed out now she had to apologize!

"Um Chloe I'm sorry for earlier." she said softly looking down

Chloe listened to Kayla's apology.

"I hope you mean that and aren't just saying it because your mouth is full of soap. Now you better go get ready for bed. I'll be in to help tuck you in."

Mia led Kayla back to the bathroom. She filled a paper cup with water and handed it to her.

"Go ahead and rinse your mouth out a couple of times. You probably won't be able to get the taste completely out of your mouth, but it will have to do. It is a punishment, after all."

"I do, ok." she said as her ass felt like she sat on the stove's burners.. She stood there as Mia supervised Kayla probably would've argued but not now she didn't wanna test Mia or Chloe the fight was out of her.. She rinsed her mouth out several times but she couldn't get the taste out.

"Gross can I have something to drink please?" she asked hoping for some juice or something even if they brought it in a baby bottle she wasn't going to complain her hot ass along with the taste of soap in her mouth taught her a lesson!

"First, I'll get you ready for bed, then I'll bring you something to drink."

Mia took Kayla's hand and took her to her bedroom. Mia got out a pull up and opened it. She knelt down and held out the pull up so Kayla could step into it. After she did, she pulled it up over her bottom. Mia got out a nightgown and put it on Kayla.

Kayla wasn't surprised when Mia grabbed a pull up and had her step in it. She almost said something when Mia pulled out her nightgown, it had care bears or something childish on it. She thought it was hideous and wanted to scream but she knew better she just got into bed ready to call it a day.

"Ok sounds good juice please thank you." she said covering up waiting for Mia to come back..

Mia left the room and after a few minutes both Mia and Chloe returned to the room. Chloe was holding a baby bottle with juice in it. She had added a sedative and a diuretic to the juice so Kayla would be sleepy and be likely to wet her pull up. She smiled as she handed Kayla the bottle.

"I know you had a rough day today. I hope tomorrow will go better. So sleep tight." Chloe said.

Mia took the doll and put a diaper on it, as well as a nightgown that matched Kayla's. Mia pulled down the covers and laid the doll next to Kayla, then tucked them both in.

"Good night, baby." Mia said, giving Kayla and the doll a kiss.

Kayla sat there in her bed she hated with every movement she mad her pull up crinkled like a diaper she couldn't imagine wearing a diaper would be any different.

She smiled once she saw Mia and Chloe return she wasn't surprised when she saw Chloe holding a baby bottle.

"I think it will thank you." She said as Chloe put the nipple to her mouth even teasing her about being a big girl holding her own bottle all by herself. She drank right away happy that the juice was diffusing some of the soap taste.

She felt stupid as the doll was dressed like her except she wasn't wearing a diaper.

Mia made Kayla hold her doll as she tucked her in both kissed her good night.

"Good night." she said behind the nipple.

She continued to drink thinking about today's events. She got about 3/4 done with the bottle and she didn't even remember falling asleep, but she was out!

During her sleep she flooded her pull up even leaking onto the bed possibly ruining the mattress.

But the drugs kept her knocked out.

Both Mia and Chloe came into Kayla's room. Mia pulled the covers off and saw the pull up had leaked. Mia tickled the bottom of Kayla's foot to wake her up.

"Time to wake up, sweetie. My someone is a wet little baby this morning, isn't she? Maybe a pull up was a bad idea. You are wetting right through it, getting your sheets and mattress all wet. I think we are going to have to figure something else out." Mia said.

"Are you hungry, baby? I thought we could eat breakfast before we change you, then we can go shopping again. How does that sound?" Chloe chimed in.

Kayla was still woozy from the drug that knocked her out..

"W--what?" she said opening her eyes and seeing Mia and Chloe..

"What time is it?" she said wiping the drool off her mouth and the sleep out of her eyes..

She noticed she had a wet pull up.

"It was an accident I--I don't know what's going on!" she said embarrassed and worried..

"Um sure I'd like some eggs and sausage, shopping where at?" she asked nervously not liking being out yesterday.

Mia and Chloe both giggled at Kayla's confusion.

"It's morning, silly. That's all you need to know. It's time for lazy babies to get up."

"So you're telling us you didn't know you wet your pull up? Maybe you should be wearing diapers then."

"I've already got something ready for you. Now let's get going. We don't have all day."

"Hey I'm not a baby!" she said finally waking up.

"No I'm just saying I don't know what happened, it was an accident probably shouldn't have drank this before going to bed." she said picking up the bottle.

"No I don't need diapers!" she said mad and worried..

"What do you have, I need to get changed first." she said not liking being in a wet pull up.

Mia looks at the bed.

"You could have fooled me. You haven't had a dry bed since coming to college. That doesn't sound like a big girl to me."

"I am not going to have you keep getting your sheets wet every night. I think diapers are the best solution. You probably already ruined this mattress."

"You are going to eat breakfast in your wet pull up, then I'll change you and clean you up."

Mia took Kayla's hand and led her out of the bedroom.