LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I know, baby. Mommy Mia already told me what it was. I'm sworn to secrecy though, so I can't tell you." Lily said with a smile.

Chloe started feeding Kayla the baby cereal, cooing to her as she did.

"You sure you can't!" She sid hoping she could get something out of her.

She decided to be quiet once her mommy came back and began feeding her. The baby ate her breakfast.

Kayla looked at mommy Mia.

"Are you going to let me grow up and be a big girl!" she said excitedly

"Yes, I'm sure baby. But I think you will like it." Lily said.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla her breakfast and held her bottle up to her mouth so she could drink.

"No baby, we told you you're not going to be a big girl for a long time, and you are not ready yet." Chloe cooed.

Chloe shook her head.

"I don't want to be changing wet or messy panties or having you embarrass us when we take you out. You'll find out after breakfast what the surprise is."

Chloe ate her breakfast, watching Kayla drink her bottle. Lily stood up.

"Well I have to get to school. Be a good girl today, baby and have fun." Lily said.

Lily went to get her book bag and lunch.

Chloe ate her breakfast slowly, letting Kayla drink her bottle. Finally she finished and got up. She carried her dishes to the sink and came back to the high chair.

"Let's go change your diaper and get you dressed for the day." Chloe cooed as she got Kayla out of the high chair.

"I'll talk about that as I get you dressed. You are going to wear a cute outfit today, baby." Chloe said.

Chloe took Kayla to her bedroom and took off her pajama top. She lifted Kayla onto the changing table and strapped her down. She unfastened Kayla's diaper and pulled it down. She carefully lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the diaper out, throwing it way. She got some baby wipes and cleaned Kayla.

"Let's get you all cleaned up and sweet smelling, baby." Chloe said.

"What outfit?" she asked as she was laid down on the changing table.

"No mommy I don't need to be strapped down!" she cried as that's exactly what happened! She hated being strapped down as she felt so helpless and just like a infant.

Kayla laid there as she was changed and cleaned up.

"Ok mommy but what's the surprise?" she asked anxiously

"Yes you can, baby. You are going to be so cute today. I guess it's time to reveal your surprise, baby. Do you remember Annie from college? She was your best friend and took care of you. Remember? Well, I found out she recently opened a day care and nursery nearby, and starting today, you are going to be spending your days there, instead of sitting in your playpen or on your blanket. Isn't that great news?" Chloe said.

Chloe dressed Kayla in the romper, snapping it closed at the crotch.

Chloe brushed Kayla's hair and put it in pigtails. Just as she finished there was a knock on the front door. Chloe slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and took her out to the living room. She opened the front door.

"Hey Chloe. Is our star pupil ready for day care?" Annie asked.

"She sure is. Say hello to Miss Annie,

"No mommy you're making me look like a total baby!" she said whining.

She waddled into the living room with her pig tails bouncing up and down.

"I'm not calling her miss Annie."

"Hi Annie I'm not going to daycare!" she said acting just like a bratty toddler.

"You are a total baby, baby. I'm just making you look cuter." Chloe said.

"Yes you will. You will call any female adult miss." Chloe said.

Chloe gave Kayla a swat on her bottom for sassing Annie.

"Don't be that way, baby. We are going to have a fun day today. There are lots of fun things to do and you will be able to make friends while you are there." Annie said.

Annie came over and took Kayla's hand and led her out the door.

"Owe!" she yelped surprised as it really didn't hurt as much as it embarrassed her and caught her off guard.

Kayla looked at her mommy for help.

"No please I don't wanna make friends!" she didn't fight or argue when Annie took her hand pulling her a little.

Kayla tried to stop and protest some more but Annie pulled her along.

"I don't wanna go I don't wanna go!" she whined as Annie stuck her pacifier in her mouth to quiet her down.

She sat still as Annie strapped her in. Knowing she was going to have to do whatever Annie told her to or get in trouble. She decided to do as she was told.

The baby waved bye bye to her mommies as she sucked her pacifier strapped in the car seat she looked exactly like a baby!

Annie waited for Kayla to wave and then shut the side door of the van. She got in the driver's seat and buckled herself in. She started the van and looked back at Kayla.

"Alright baby, time to get going." Annie cooed.

Annie backed out of the driveway and started towards the daycare.

"Do you remember how much fun we had at college, baby? I would push you around in a stroller and watch you when your mommies were in class." Annie said.

Kayla watched her mommies wave and laugh as the bus drove off.

"I don't wanna go!" she said whining kicking her feet cause there really was nothing else she could do.

The baby remembered those days very well it wasn't fair she wasn't a baby and her mommies turned her into one and she had a babysitter and she became the class baby!

"No that wasn't fun I'm your age and was supposed to be in college!" she cried..

"I remember everything I'm not stupid!" she said getting mad. How could anyone ever forget this! She thought to herself. Kayla looked out the window as they pulled up to the nursery school. She listened as Annie went on and on.

"Am I supposed to be happy!"

"What's the matter, baby? Aren't you happy?" Annie asked.

Annie got Kayla out of the car and took her hand. She led her into the daycare and was buzzed into the nursery area. There were cribs in one area, a large play area including several mesh playpens and a feeding area with highchairs.

"So what do you think,