LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"You should have always been a baby. But that doesn't matter because you are our baby now."cooed Chloe.

"That's silly. Babies don't take showers. They take bubble baths and play with their bath toys." Chloe said.

Chloe undressed Kayla on her way to the bathroom down to her diaper. She tickled Kayla's bare tummy and sat her down on the bathroom rug. She started running water in the tub and added some toys.

"No I shouldn't I came here to go to college not be a baby!" she feeling better getting it out even though she knew she'd lose in the long run. They walked into the bathroom as she was strapped down to just her diaper.

"Qu--quit!" she said giggling as her mommy tickled her

(Grr, still don't have wifi where I live. I am able to get online elsewhere to reply now, but it is only temporary. hope to get my wifi back soon. Will try to answer once a day at least until then.)

"That's silly. You weren't ready for college. It's lucky we were there. I can't imagine what would have happened if we hadn't adopted you." Chloe said.

Chloe smiled and cuddled with Kayla until the water was ready, and then put her in the tub.She started washing Kayla.

"This is the way we wash our baby." Kayla cooed.

(Yeah that sucks! Well do what you can I'll be here!)

Kayla was a baby now and she liked to pretend so she would often say things that weren't entirely true and her mommies were there to always remind her of the truth.

"I was too, I may have had an accident or two but that didn't mean I needed to be fed bottles and baby food turned into a baby!" she said like her big girl life was a distant memory.

Kayla sat there as her mommy began bathing her.

Chloe smiled as she kept washing Kayla until she was clean. She lifted her out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel, rubbing her dry.

"There we go, baby, all nice and clean." Chloe cooed.

Chloe carried Kayla to the nursery and laid her on the changing table and took out a diaper.

Chloe smiled and lifted Kayla's legs and slid the diaper under her. She slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth, then sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and taped the diaper closed. She sat Kayla up and got a pajama top out of the dresser. She slipped it over Kayla's head and pulled it down.

"There we go, Baby is all dressed for bed. Do you want to say night-night to mommy Mia and Sissy?"

Chloe got Kayla off the changing table and took her hand. She led her out to the living room where Lily and Mia were watching tv.

"Baby is going night-night and wanted to say goodnight, don't you baby?" Chloe said, patting Kayla's bottom.

Lily looked up and smiled at Kayla.

Lily stood up and came over to Kayla. She gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Night-night, baby. Sleep tight." Lily cooed.

Mia smiled and came over to Kayla, giving her a kiss and a pat on her bottom.

"Have a nice sleep, baby. See you in the morning."

"Sure baby. I have a bottle warming up in the warmer." Chloe said.

Chloe went over to the bottle warmer on the dresser and took out the bottle. She led Kayla over to the rocking chair and sat down. She pulled Kayla on her lap and put the nipple up to her mouth,

"Here you go, baby." Chloe cooed.

Kayla used to protest the bottle but it's amazing what spanking can do to change your mind and over the time that she's been kept as a baby she's used to it now. She laid cradled in her mommies arms and accepted the bottle as she began drinking.

(Sorry only had time to update one the other day.)

Chloe fed Kayla and cuddled with her until she finished her bottle. Chloe set the bottle aside and stood up.

"Baby's bedtime." Chloe cooed.

Chloe laid Kayla in the crib and started the mobile. She kissed Kayla's cheek and pulled up the side of the crib.

"Nite-nite, baby." Chloe turned out the light and left the room.

Kayla continued drinking her bottle she was getting sleepy. The rocking and patting and cuddling worked like a sleeping pill and soon she was about out. She felt her bottle empty and then her mommy helped her in her crib. She clutched her teddy bear sucking her pacifier as her mommy wound the mobile.

"Nite nite mommy."

She slept like a baby wetting

Chloe came in the next morning and checked Kayla's diaper. She lowered the side of the crib.

"Is baby hungry this morning? Let's go fill her tummy, then she will get her diaper changed and your mommies have a surprise for you later." Chloe cooed.

Chloe helped Kayla sit up and then helped her out of the crib. She walked with her out to the dining room.

"You'll see after breakfast, baby." Chloe said

Lily smiled at Kayla.

"Good morning, baby." Lily cooed

Chloe put Kayla in her high chair and put her bib on her. She went over and got a bottle of formula and fixed a bowl of baby cereal. She brought it back to the table with a baby spoon and sat down in front of the high chair. She started feeding Kayla the baby cereal.

"Good morning sissy." she said as that's what they taught her to do.

She got in her high chair and waited for her breakfast.

"Sissy I get a surprise today." she said excitedly..

She sat there as her mommy prepared her bottle and cereal she wondered what it was.

Maybe they'll let me grow up again! She thought to herself.

She opened as her mommy began feeding her.