LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Mia stood Kayla up and held her hand as they walked out to the kitchen. Mia got Kayla in her high chair and fastened her in. Mia tied a bib on Kayla as Lily sat down in her place. Chloe was waiting with the baby food for Kayla and a bottle of formula.

"Who's my hungry little baby?" Chloe cooed, spooning baby food and bringing it to Kayla's mouth.

"Yes you are, my little princess," Chloe cooed in baby talk.

Chloe fed Kayla her dinner as Mia and Lily ate their dinner. She fed her the strained chicken and strained peas, topping it off with strained bananas. When she was done she handed Kayla the formula.

"Go ahead and hold your bottle so mommy can eat her dinner. Okay baby?" Chloe cooed.

Kayla ate her food looking at Lilly and Mia eat their food she longed for a hamburger and fries she never understood after all these years why they insisted on treating her like such a baby making her eat baby food and drink formula, but she had to admit she was now used to both again!

"Ok." she said as she began drinking her bottle as it was a privilege to hold her own bottle.

"Mes a big girl mommy." she said waiting for the day they'd let her wear pull ups and grow up.

"I see that baby. Isn't she doing a good job holding her bottle?" Chloe said as she started to eat.

"Yes she is. I'm proud of you baby." Mia said.

"Yeah, she is SUCH a big baby," Lily said.

"You should trust me, I've given you no reason not too!" she said knowing she lost this argument. She feel back into her baby mode and took her bottle and began drinking as fast as she could racing her mommy!

Chloe was good like that she knew how to get her back in control and she would play baby games with her to remind her who she was!

Chloe smiled and continued eating at a normal pace, watching Kayla drink her bottle. When she was about done, she looked over at Kayla.

"I'm almost done, baby. How are you doing on your bottle?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe let Kayla finish her bottle before eating the last of her food.

"Did I say there was a surprise? It was just a friendly contest." Chloe said.

Chloe got up and went to the refrigerator. She looked inside and got out a small container of yogurt with fruit. She got a baby spoon and showed Kayla the yogurt.

"How about some yogurt, baby?"

Chloe fed Kayla the container of yogurt.

"Of course, baby. I want you drinking something all the time." Chloe said.

Chloe fixed Kayla a bottle of juice and gave it to her.

"Here you go, baby. Go ahead and finish the bottle."

"I told you before it is going to be a long time before you get to try pull ups. You are no where hear ready. I'll let you know when you are big enough for pull ups." Chloe said.

Mia smiled at Kayla.

"I guess you want a spanking, don't you? Yes you should have been in diapers, probably before we put you back in them. You were having accidents. Babies who wet themselves need to be wearing diapers." Chloe said.

Chloe waited for Kayla to finish eating her yogurt.

"That's not what your first mommy said." Chloe informed Kayla.

Chloe smiled when she saw Kayla was done eating.

"How about a bath for baby before bedtime. Would you like that?" Chloe cooed.