LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe smiled at Kayla. Lily finally came out of school and saw the car. She came over and got in the back seat. Lily smiled at Kayla in her car seat.

"Have you been a good girl for our mommies, baby?" Lily cooed.

"Ha,ha. Very funny, baby. Our favorite part was watching you enjoy the movie." Chloe said.

Chloe arrived at home and parked the car. Lily undid Kayla's harness and Chloe lifted her from the car seat. They all went in the house.

"Lily, can you keep an eye on baby while I get dinner on the table?" Chloe asked.

"sure mom," Lily replied.

Lily tickled Kayla's stomach.

"Let's go play in the playroom for a bit, sissy." Lily said, taking Kayla's hand.

Kayla smiled her mommies were so pretty and funny and loving.

"Yummy dinner!" Kayla said happily.

"Quit qu--quit!" she said giggling as her big sister tickled her.

When the tickling stopped the wetting began as Kayla with all the excitement flooded her diaper.

"Ok." Kayla said letting her big sister lead her by the hand.

Lily took Kayla into the playroom and took her over to the blanket in the corner where the baby toys were.

"Okay, play here. I'll be at the table, baby." Lily cooed.

Chloe and Mia got dinner ready.

"I'm going to play with my blocks. You're not allowed to play with them. They are for big girls. Play with your baby toys." Lily said, emptying a bin of blocks on the table.

"And don't use that tone with me. Mommy says you aren't supposed to talk at all."

"I didn't make the rules. Mommy Chloe said only the baby toys are safe for you." Lily said.

Lily watched Kayla stomp off toward her blanket and shook her head. She started building with the blocks.

"Whatever I'm older then you so obviously any toys I'm safe with!" she said stomping off. She had mostly accepted she was now a baby but at times like this she would remind Lilly about the truth. Sometimes they would just say she's throwing a tantrum.

"No, you're not. You're a baby and I'm a teenager. There's no way you are older than me. Stop throwing a tantrum or one of our mommies will spank you. Do you want that?" Lily said.

Lily sighed. She got up and got Kayla's pacifier. She came over to her and held the pacifier up to her mouth.

"You're the one who needs to shut up, baby." Lily cooed.

Kayla obediently opened her mouth knowing if any adult hold the pacifier to her mouth she's supposed to open or she'll get a spanking. A real bad one as it took her awhile to learn that but she did.

She sucked her pacifier mad that Lilly got the last word.

Lily smiled at Kayla and went back to her blocks. After a bit Mia came in the room to check on them and get them.

"Dinner is ready girls. Who's hungry?" Mia asked.

"I am, mom." Lily said, standing up.