LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"That's right. It's baby's diaper time isn't it? It would be pretty silly if I didn't put a diaper on my baby, wouldn't it?" Chloe cooed with a smile.

Chloe got Kayla on the changing table and started to dress her, getting a diaper out and lifting her legs, sliding the diaper under her.

"Yeah diapee time!" she said clapping then she giggled as Chloe talked the sweet baby talk to her playing with her like any mommy does at baby's changing time. She laid there as Chloe finished diapering her.

"Movie movie." she said kicking her legs.

Once Chloe had Kayla diapered, she helped her off the changing table. She got a yellow romper out of the dresser that had ruffles across the bottom and dressed Kayla in it. She snapped the crotch closed and put Kayla's hair in pigtails.

"I bet you are going to be the cutest baby at the movies today." Chloe cooed, tugging on one of the pigtails.

"Well you'll be the cutest baby to me, no matter how many babies there are. Why don't we go show mommy Mia how cute you are and I'll find us a movie to go to."

Chloe picked up Kayla and carried her out of the nursery.

Chloe brought Kayla to the computer room. Mia saw Kayla and smiled.

"Yes you certainly are the cutest baby anywhere." Mia said.

Chloe sat down in front of a computer and looked for a movie that would be okay for Kayla to watch. She found a listing of toddler safe movies out at the theaters now and looked it over.

"Hmm. What do you think about Boss Baby, Mia?"

Mia looked at the listing.

"Alright, it looks like the best choice." Mia said.

Chloe turned off the computer and took Kayla's hand to take her out to the car.

Kayla stood there blushing as her mommy dotted over her. She watched as they looked up movies on the computer.

"Movies movies!" she said excitedly as she was taken to the car.

When she was strapped in she looked at the diaper bag hoping she wouldn't need to be changed!

Chloe picked up the diaper bag that had been filled with changing supplies and a couple of bottles. She took Kayla out to the car and strapped her in her car seat. Chloe and Mia got in the front seat and drove to the theater. Chloe got Kayla out of her car seat and fixed her hair before taking her hand and leading her over to the window to buy tickets, then led Kayla inside.

"I hope you are going to be a good baby for mommy today." Chloe cooed.

Mia went over to buy snacks for herself and Chloe while Chloe took Kayla into the area showing the movie and found a seat.

Kayla sat in her seat watching the cars go by and watching as they passed houses and stores when she saw the people she wondered what they would think if they saw her. She smiled when they pulled into the movie theater.

"I'm boss baby!" she said happily.

Once she got out of the car Chloe took her hand.

"I will mommy." she sure didn't plan on being bad.

She sat there ready to watch the previews.

Mia came in with snacks for Chloe and herself. She sat down on the other side of Kayla and passed Chloe her snacks. Chloe took a bottle out of the diaper bag and handed it to Kayla.

"Are you thirsty, baby?"

"Alright, I will let you have some popcorn." Chloe said.

Chloe gave Kayla a bit of the popcorn to eat, and took the bottle. She held it on her lap for when Kayla got thirsty.

"We are watching, baby. Make sure and keep an eye on the movie. We'll be asking questions about it later." Chloe said.

Mia rubbed Kayla's arm and kissed her cheek.

"Are you our little Boss Baby, baby?" Mia giggled.

Mia and Chloe watched Kayla and smiled. Mia played with Kayla's hair. Finally the movie came to an end and Chloe picked up Kayla and gave her a hug.

"So did you like the movie, baby? What was your favorite part?" Chloe asked.