LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"I'll have Lily give you another bottle in a few minutes then." Chloe said.

Chloe picked up one of the baby toys and waved it in front of Kayla.

"Does baby want her toy?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe pulled the toy away from Kayla, shaking it. She put her arm around Kayla and pulled her against her, giving her the toy and then tickling her. Lily came downstairs wearing shorts and a tee shirt, her hair in a pony tail.

"Okay mom, I'm back. Go ahead and go get dressed for your appointment and I'll entertain baby." Lily said.

"Thank you." Chloe said. She got up and went upstairs to change her clothes.

Lily smiled at Kayla and knelt down in front of her.

"Who's going to be the bestest baby for her big sissy?" Lily cooed.

Lily picked up the toy that Kayla had been playing with and shook it for her.

Lily held the toy out to Kayla.

"Does baby want her toy? Go ahead and play with it and I will get you a bottle. Mommy Mia says baby needs lots of bottles." Cooed Lily.

Lily went to the kitchen and got a bottle of formula and brought it back to Kayla.

"Here you go, baby."

Lily smiled as Kayla took her bottle and started drinking from it.

"Okay baby, Sissy needs to do her homework. When I'm done, I'll order my pizza and get your baby food ready, okay?" Lily cooed.

"I know you want, baby, but mommy would be upset with both of us if I let you have pizza. You may like when mommy spanks, but I don't like it." Lily said.

Lily worked on her homework for about a half hour then came back downstairs. She took out her cell phone and ordered the pizza.

"Let's go see what baby food there is for your dinner." Lily cooed.

Lily took Kayla into the kitchen and helped her in her high chair. She tied a bib on her and went to the cup board. Lily looked through the jars of baby food and took several, jars out.

"How about some strained chicken, or some broccoli, or strained peas?" Lily said, showing Kayla the jars of baby food.

"Yes you are a baby. I saw your birth certificate. Mommy didn't buy you toddler food, she bought you baby food." Lily said.

Lily kept out the strained chicken and the strained peas and put the others away. She got out Strained bananas as well. She opened the jars and got a baby spoon. She scooped out some of the baby food and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Come on, baby.

Lily fed Kayla all three jars of baby food, cooing to her and playing with her. Just as she fed her the last bite of bananas, the doorbell rang. Lily wiped off Kayla's face and handed her the bottle of formula.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle, baby. Sissy has to go get her pizza."

Lily left the kitchen and went to the living room. She paid for the pizza and brought it back to the kitchen. She got out a plate and a glass, filling it with soda. She put a couple of slices of pizza on the plate and started eating. She smiled at Kayla as she ate.

"Baby, You've always been a baby, right? I mean you've never been a big girl like me, right? Mommy says you have always been a baby for as long as they knew you."

Lily saw that Kayla was embarrassed.

"Okay, baby. I guess it doesn't matter because you are my baby sister now." Lily said.

Lily finished her pizza and drink.

"I know mommy puts you to bed right after dinner, but how would you like to play for a bit before bedtime? You don't need a bath tonight."

Lily smiled and took off Kayla's bib. She wiped off Kayla's face and hands and helped her out of the high chair. She led her to the living room and made her sit down on the pink blanket. She sat down across from her and started rolling a ball to her.

"Catch the ball, baby." Lily cooed.

Kayla was happy to get out of the highchair. She sat down in the living room as she watched her sister get a ball and she knew she was going to play ball with her. The baby was so mad as she played high school softball and was good! Now she had to play like she could barley roll the ball.

She rolled the ball.

Lily kept rolling the ball to Kayla and praising her for rolling it back to her. She did it almost a dozen times before setting the ball aside. She got a baby doll and played with it, waving it in front of Kayla and cooing at her.

"Look at this baby, baby. She drinks and wets, just like you."