LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe smiled at Kayla.

"Good girl, baby. We need to get that gas out, don't we?"

Chloe stood up and carried Kayla out to the living room. She laid her down on her tummy in the playpen and slipped the pacifier in her mouth.

"Infants don't talk, do they baby. Can you tell me what they do say?"

Kayla nodded trying to be the best baby she could. She was thinking the punishment was over being placed in the playpen but she was disappointed and shocked when her mommy laid her on her stomach.

"Mommy goo goo gaga."

Mia came in the living room and heard Kayla.

"Aw, how adorable. I hope she isn't being too difficult for you."

"No, not any more than normal. I warned her against talking while she is an infant." Chloe said.

Mia leaned over the playpen and tickled Kayla.

"How's my baby girl?" Mia cooed.

Chloe stopped Kayla from sitting up and looked at her sternly.

Infants don't sit up by themselves, baby. And what did I tell you that infants say?" Chloe gave Kayla a sharp slap on her hip.

"You better listen to mommy Chloe, baby. Unless you want to spend the rest of this week as an infant." Mia warned.

Mia and Chloe smiled at Chloe.

"That's better, baby. Later on I'll put you back in your crib after letting you nurse for a bit." Chloe cooed, giving Kayla soft pats on her bottom.

• Like 1

Kayla was quickly finding out being a baby wasn't so bad as being a infant really sucked. She laid on her stomach as Mia and Chloe cooed at her like she was a newborn and she wasn't allowed to do anything but babble like a baby by making noises. She just hoped her punishment would be over soon!

Chloe put a teething ring, a rattle and stuffed animal in the playpen. Chloe and Mia went about doing other things, checking on Kayla occasionally. Lily passed by the playpen on her way to the playroom and smiled at Kayla. After a couple of hours, Chloe came over to the playpen and picked Kayla up. She checked her diaper and patted her bottom.

"Let's get baby changed, and then it's time for her to eat."

Chloe carried Kayla to the nursery.

Kayla was pissed when she saw the teething ring. She waited until they were gone then she got mad throwing it across the room.

Damn them thinking I'm an infant!" she thought to herself.

She watched as Lilly walked by smiling as she went into the other room. After an hour of totally being board she began playing with the rattle and the stuffed animal. As she was playing she wet and messed her diaper just like the baby or infant they were now making her.

The baby's face lit up as she saw her mommy anything to get out of her messy diaper and the playpen.

"Ok." she said forgetting she wasn't supposed to talk.

Chloe gave Kayla a swat on her leg and then laid her down on the changing table. She unsnapped her onesie and took off her wet and messy diaper. Chloe cleaned Kayla, cooing at her as she did it, then slipped a clean diaper under her and powdered her before taping the diaper closed. She lifted Kayla off the changing table and snapped the onesie closed again. Chloe carried Kayla over to the rocking chair and sat down. She unbuttoned her top and undid her bra, exposing her breasts.

"Here you go, baby. Mommy wants you to nurse and make her feel better." Chloe brought Kayla close to her breast and waited for her to latch on.

Kayla squealed as she was smacked on her leg as she was laid on the changing table. She laid there looking at Chloe as she cooed to her making faces at her just as if she was a newborn trying to keep the baby occupied. She frowned as she didn't see this infant punishment ending anytime soon! Once she was changed she did feel better being in a fresh clean diaper but once she was taking to the rocking chair she knew what was next.

The baby shook her head a few times but like always she had no choice and eventually she began drinking..

Chloe smiled as Kayla started nursing. She rocked her and patted her bottom.

"That a girl. Drink all of mommy's milk. Good girl."

Chloe cooed and praised Kayla as she drank.

Kayla kept drinking she was now getting used to it she hated it as just like her diapers she was now getting used to breast milk! She was being taken back even further she was now begging to be a baby but now she couldn't even talk without getting in trouble.

Chloe let Kayla drink until her tummy was full, then gently pulled her away from her breast. She laid Kayla against her chest and then patted her on the back for a few minutes, trying to coax a burp out of her.

"Come on baby. Mommy needs you to burp for her before I put you back to bed."

Chloe smiled when Kayla burped.

"That's a good girl. Silly baby, are you trying to talk to mommy? I can't understand you. Maybe when you grow up a bit and learn how to talk."

Chloe stood up and carried Kayla over to the crib. She laid her down in the crib and slipped the pacifier in her mouth. Chloe rubbed Kayla's bottom.

"Yes you know I can talk!" she said getting mad but the more she got mad the more Chloe cooed to her making silly faces like she really was an infant and Kayla was just babbling like real babies do. Frustrated she quieted down as she was placed in the crib. She laid there on her stomach as her mommy patted her bottom soon she was asleep.

Chloe left the nursery and let Kayla sleep. Mia fixed dinner for Lily, Chloe and herself and they ate. Chloe kept her eye on Kayla through the baby monitor and an app on her phone.

Chloe sighed when she heard Kayla over the monitor. She got up and walked into the nursery.

"What's the matter, baby? Do you have a messy diaper? Or are you hungry already baby?"

Chloe came over and slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and checked her diaper.

"You're diaper is still dry and clean, baby. And your tummy feels full. I guess you're just fussing. Go back to sleep baby and I'll be in in a while to let you nurse again before your bedtime." Chloe rubbed Kayla's back and covered her up.