LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Oh quit fussing, little one. I'm just trying to help. Would you rather I get your baby bottle and fill it with juice?" Chloe asked.

Chloe set the sippy cup down and checked Kayla's hands.

"I'll wait until you're done eating to get you cleaned up, baby."

"Why would I throw it away? You'll be using your bottle a lot. They are nice so you don't spill your drinks whenever you aren't at the table."

"Yes, you will have some steak. I promised you some if you ate everything on your plate. there is still a couple of bites left on your plate. Here." Chloe said.

Chloe scooped up the last of the macaroni and cheese and brought it up to Kayla's mouth.

"Aw, that's adorable how you keep saying your not a baby, but you're sitting there in a pull up, wearing a bib and sitting in a booster seat. Add on to that the fact that you wet your bed. It sounds like someone is a baby to me." Mia giggled.

"That's right, eat your macaroni and cheese like a good girl." Chloe cooed as she fed Kayla the last of the macaroni and cheese.

Once she was done, Chloe showed Kayla a couple of small pieces of steak on a plate that she had set aside for her.

"See? I saved a couple pieces for you. Do you want ketchup or steak sauce on them?"

Chloe smiled and poured some steak sauce on the plate. She used a fork to get a small piece of steak and coated it with steak sauce, then brought it close to Kayla's mouth.

"Does BABY want some steak?" Chloe cooed.

"I mean our little sister can't eat rich food like steaks. She is going to be eating toddler food like macaroni and cheese, hot dogs, toddler cookies and stuff like that. Depending on how she behaves, she may have those taken away as well." Chloe said.

Mia took several pictures of Kayla with steak sauce all over her face.

Chloe put the last of the steak in Kayla's mouth. She set down the fork and used the bib to wipe Kayla's face.

"There we go. Much better."

"Yes I can, I'm not really little so of course I can eat what you eat!" she whined..

"Toddler food I'm not going to eat toddler food what do you mean I might lose that?" she asked confused.

"No don't take no pictures but Mia got some good pictures of her looking like a toddler eating with steak sauce on her face!

She was just hoping they didn't get any with her wearing her pull up..

"Yes I can. I am not really little, so of course I can eat what you eat!" Chloe mimicked Kayla, including the whine.

"That doesn't sound like a big girl to me. Look at you, you are messy, wearing a bib, curls and bows in your hair and a pull up on your bottom. does that sound like a big girl to you? Besides, it doesn't matter what you think. While you are living in the dorm with us, you are our little sister, and will be treated like one."

"If you keep whining like a baby, you will be treated like one." Chloe said.

Kayla turned red as Chloe copied her. "Shut up shut up!" she yelled at her.

Then she was fuming as Chloe ran down everything babyish about her and how she wasn't a big girl.

"I'm not a damn baby and I won't be treated like one!" she said in her best intimidating voice..

Glaring at Chloe..

"Aw, is baby mad? I find that hysterical." Chloe giggled.

"I already explained that as long as you live with us, you will do as we say. If you don't like it, you are free to leave at any time. You just will have a lot of explaining to do to whoever you room with next time. Especially if Mia posts those pictures she took on the college website."

Mia walked over and took off Kayla's bib and unstrapped her, helping her out of the booster seat. She slipped her hand under Kayla's skirt and checked her pull up.

"You know it's been a long day for everyone. How about I prepare a bath for you and then you can get dressed for bed?" Mia said, rubbing Kayla's back.

"I bet you do you bitch!" as soon as the words left her mouth she wanted to take them back..

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it." she said on the verge of tears.

She knew she was screwed as she had no place to go and Mia had the pictures.

Kayla blushed as Mia checked her pull up like she was a toddler.

"I could've told you, you know!" she aid snapping at her.

"Can I take a shower instead?" she knew the answer but she tried anyways.

Mia smiled at Kayla.

"You could have, but I know if you are wet you are just going to lie to me. So I have to check and make sure." Mia replied.

"Aw honey, a bath is much better. Besides, your baby doll needs a bath too. Why don't you go get her and I will show you how to bathe a newborn? I'll go get the water started running in the tub."

"Make sure her mouth is clean as well. I think there is a bar of soap with her name on it in the bathroom." Chloe said.

"Alright. Go get your doll sweetie." Mia said, giving Kayla a pat on her bottom.

"No I won't I'd tell you the truth." she said surprised Chloe didn't say much maybe the apology worked. She thought to herself.

"Do I have too!" she pouted as she knew she was falling deeper and deeper into their little game.

"What No I said I was sorry." she whined as she didn't want her mouth washed out.

She went to get her doll hoping by being good they might go easy on her.

Mia went to the bathroom while Chloe cleaned up the dishes. She started water running in the tub and added bubble bath powder. She got out a small bar of soap and unwrapped it, setting it on the sink. She waited for Kayla to come to the bathroom.

"Now honey, you need to learn that your actions have consequences. That means you need to watch how you talk to Chloe or myself. Most of the time a simple yes or not saying anything would be best. Don't worry, it won't be so bad." Mia said.

Mia lowered the lid on the toilet and took the doll from Kayla, setting it on the toilet. She pulled the jumper over Kayla's head and tugged her tee shirt off. Lastly, she took the pull up off and examined it.

"You stayed dry, honey! That's a good girl!" Mia praised."I'll let you try to go potty after your bath."

"Let's get you into the tub." Mia said, helping Kayla get into the tub.

"Please Mia I'll be good please don't use the soap on me!" she whined.

Kayla stood there as Mia stripped her, she was just standing there in her pull up. Once she got it off. Kayla blushed as Mia praised her for keeping it dry.

She smiled thinking her days in pull up's were over and soon she'd get her panties back..

Kayla got in the tub and was ready to get this over with..

"Now that's enough. What kind of sister would I be if I went back on my word and didn't punish you?"

Mia picked up the doll and undressed it. she set the doll in the tub with Kayla. She gave Kayla a washcloth.

"Now wash your baby and I will wash mine. I mean I will wash my little girl."

Mia got her own washcloth and started washing Kayla.

Kayla knew Mia meant business as she was kinda strict from earlier so she did what she was told. She didn't even notice the baby comment s she began to think she was one.

"This is stupid can't believe you're making me give a doll a bath." she whined.

She hated how Mia began bathing her not caring about her privacy at all!