LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Chloe carried Kayla out to the car and put her in her car seat. She gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Someone was a good baby, wasn't she? Let's go home so you can take a nap. I bet you're worn out now, aren't you?" Chloe cooed

Chloe handed Kayla a stuffed animal to play with on the way home. Chloe and Mia got in and drove home.

Kayla smiled taking her stuffie. 

“No mommy I’m not tired I don’t need a nap.” She whined as she was buckled in her car seat and her pacifier placed in her mouth.  

She sat there as she watched her mommy get in the car and they were ready to go home.  

Kayla about ten minutes into the drive feel asleep.  

About fifteen minutes later she filled her diaper and without checking her mommies knew it by the smell.  

• 2 weeks later...

Chloe parked the car when they got home. She got Kayla out of the car seat as gently as she could and carried her into the house. Mia went to the kitchen and fixed a bottle while Chloe took Kayla to the nursery and undressed her down to her diaper before laying her on the changing table, strapping her down. Chloe ripped the tapes on the diaper and used a baby wipe to start cleaning her before pulling the messy diaper out from under her.

Mia came in the room with a bottle of warm formula.

Kayla laid there as her mommy strapped her down.. 

“I’m not going to fall you don’t need to strap me down!” She whined.

Kayla heard the all too familiar tapes being ripped open then the cool air as her diaper was pulled down…

”I- I don’t wanna be a baby please mommy can I be a big girl again!” She cried as the diaper was pulled up tight between her legs and each side taped.. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Shh." Mia cooed.

Mia slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth as Chloe finished changing her. Mia picked Kayla up in just her diaper and cradled her in her arm as she fed her the bottle.

"You are always going to be mommy Mia and mommy's Chloe little baby, aren't you? Yes you are!" Mia cooed.

“No please mommy I wanna be a big girl!” Kayla’s mommy’s know she was just throwing a tantrum so Whenever she started they just babied her even more cooing at her and baby talk making her laugh… 

Kayla like most babies was calmed down with her bottle or her pacifier…

The baby was about to say something but she settled down and began drinking her bottle falling into a deep relaxation as she was rocked and patted and cooed at.. 

• 3 weeks later...

Mia and Chloe talked about everything that had happened that day and how they had the best baby and they couldn't wait to get the pictures back to put in Kayla's baby book while Kayla nursed her bottle, making cute baby noises as she did.

Both Chloe and Mia kissed Kayla's cheeks and smiled at their cute little baby girl.

Kayla didn’t pay attention to what her mommies were saying.  She just drank her bottle as quick as it came out.  Her mommy cooed at her praising her as she drank. 

“Wuv you mommies.” Kayla said as they kissed her.  She didn’t like being a baby all the time but sometimes it was good and who wouldn’t wanna be loved and cared for. 

Mia set the bottle aside and sat Kayla up. She undressed her except her diaper.

"Baby needs a bath before getting dressed for bed, doesn't she? Yes she does!" Mia cooed.

Mia stood up and carried Kayla to the bathroom. She set her on the floor and gave her a couple of toys to play with as she ran the bath.

“Bath bath!” She said excitedly that’s one thing about being a baby. She  didn’t have to hide her excitement so sometimes the things she did were really babyish and this was one of them… 

Kayla was happy whenever she got a bath it was the only time really besides being changed that she was out of diapers…She found out quickly they weren’t terrible just different so she quit fighting about everything and tried her best to go on with her new life… 

Kayla thinks of all the times she’s been to the bathroom prior to this she never gave it much thinking that one day she Wouldn’t be able to go to the bathroom anymore! 

Man I miss those days where I could go the bathroom by myself and privately..

Now I get changed and everyone always knows I used a diaper cause I’m a baby now and I’ve been one for so long… I wonder if I could even go a day without having a accident… She thinks as her mommy tickles her.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mia finished filling the tub and took off Kayla's diaper. She tickled her before putting her in the tub. Mia gave Kayla a couple of bath toys to play with and started washing her, soaping up a wet wash cloth. She washed Kayla's face first and smiled.

"There's our cute little baby. She was hiding under all that dirt. Can you give mommy a big baby smile?" Mia cooed, tickling Kayla.

• Like 1

Kayla was good like she was most of the time sometimes she liked to play and would splash her mommies.

Now she played with her mermaid and her little boat which she was thinking was probably the hardest toys she had… It was actually mommy Mia’s nephew as all her toys were soft and six months and under.. Sometimes she would get toddler toys and that was only cause she had to negotiate by quit asking for pull ups cause that wasn’t going to happen… 

“Wh oh.” She was busy playing and her play time was interrupted 

She smiled the biggest smile she could like a baby! 

Mia smiled back and kissed Kayla's nose. Mia finished washing Kayla and rinsed her off. Mia got Kayla out of the tub and rubbed her dry with a large pink towel that said BABY on it. When she was done Mia picked Kayla up and patted her bare bottom.

"Let's go put baby in a diaper and dress her for bed. After that baby can have cuddle time with mommy Chloe and drink her bedtime bottle." Mia cooed.

Kayla was happy once the bath was done she felt fresh and clean.  She can understand why dogs get done with their baths and shake then they’re real playful.  

She felt refreshed clean and energized as she was dried down.  

Kayla noticed the towel said baby anymore she would be surprised if things around the house didn’t say baby or baby girl or her diapers sitting around ready to change her they made no secret that their was a baby In the house and that was her! 

“Yes yes!” She said clapping as she would always get praised for being and acting like a baby they wanted her to love it and accept it.  

Kayla loved to cuddle with her mommies and she felt lost without having her nighttime bottle and her pacifier.  She had been doing this so long and she was now used to this it was her normal routine now! 

Mia took Kayla into the nursery and laid her on the changing table, strapping her down. Mia pulled a diaper out from under the table and showed Kayla the cute design on it before lifting Kayla's legs and sliding the diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on Kayla's bottom and fastened the tapes. She got Kayla off the changing table and dressed her in a footed sleeper, zipping it up the front. 

Mia carried Kayla to the kitchen and got a bottle that had been warming on the stove. She brought Kayla to the living room and gently played her on Chloe's lap be her the bottle. Chloe adjusted Kayla on her lap and made faces at Kayla before slipping the nipple of the bottle in Kayla's mouth. 

Chloe hummed a lullaby and patted Kayla's bottom as she cuddled with her.

Kayla laid there as her mommy began changing her.. She even let her play with the new fresh diaper as she was changed.. Her mommy would coo at her and tell her how cute her new diaper was…

The baby smiled as she was safe in her arms she even made silly faces and told her what a cute pretty baby she was..

Once she was situated she accepted the bottle and began drinking 

I had a accident and now I’m drinking a bottle and have a nursery I’m a complete baby she thought as she drank then she thought about if she was a big girl.. 

She feel asleep with the nipple still in her mouth dangling to the side.. 

Chloe waited until she knew Kayla was asleep before taking the bottle from her mouth, replacing it with a pacifier. She stood up and carried her to the nursery. She laid Kayla in her crib and checked her diaper. Kayla was a little damp but didn't need changing. Chloe covered Kayla with a baby blanket.

Mia came in the nursery and gave Kayla a soft kiss. She took Chloe's hand and they walked to their room, closing the door behind them.

Kayla laid there sucking her pacifier thinking of how she got here.. She was in college she had freedom and then she saw Chloe and Mia smiling at her and they took her hand and lead her to the dorm room.. The music was loud people laughing and having a good time then the dream took a twist she was with Mia and Chloe and they were doing a charity car wash and of course they turned the hose on each other. 

Kayla wet her diaper as she was wet in her dream 

THAT’S WHY YOU’RE A BABY!
A scary voice said Kayla woke up startled looking around her crib she found her binky and Ellie her elephant she cuddled her  and sucked her pacifer for comfort.  It was a nightmare she said to herself. 

I’m a big girl I didn’t even cry she thought to herself as she feel back asleep. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mia and Chloe came in the nursery the next morning. Chloe had a bottle with her. Mia woke Kayla up by lightly touching her arm.

"Good morning, baby. Did you have a nice sleep?" Mia cooed.

Mia started changing Kayla's diaper as Chloe teased her lips with the nipple of the bottle.

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla was tired after her dream. She opened her eyes and saw her pretty mommies cooing and smiling at her.  It was like she was a car and both girls were the mechanics working on her.  

She heard the tapes of her diaper being ripped apart and felt the nipple run across her lips.  She was thirsty and immediately began drinking her morning bottle. 

This was her routine and she was so used to it now if she was ever able to grow up again she’d still want her ba ba.  

As she drank she knew she’d never grow up her mommies weren’t going to let her. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mia finished changing Kayla and Chloe picked her up. She let Kayla keep drinking her bottle as she carried her to the kitchen and put her in the high chair, fastening her in. Mia fixed a bowl of baby cereal. Chloe tied a bib on Kayla and took her bottle when she finished it. 

"Who's a hungry baby this morning?" Mia cooed as she scooped up some of the cereal and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Baby, your mommy's have something to discuss with you after breakfast." Chloe said.

Kayia didn’t argue or cry as much anymore as she was used to her baby life now.. She knew her routine change her diaper which seemed to always be wet.. She thought about it and it only made sense she was fed her nighttime bottle then put to bed.. Almost guaranteeing she would have a wet diaper..

Like a good baby she opened as she was used to eating it now..

”What’s that?” She asked between her bites.. She was anxious to see what they had to say.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mia kept feeding Kayla the baby food as Chloe watched. Mia wiped Kayla's face and hands when the bowl was empty and gave her a bottle of formula. Chloe picked Kayla up and carried her to the living room with Mia following. They sat on the couch with Kayla between them.

"Your mommies have been married for awhile now. The thing is we've been so busy with our baby we never had a chance for a honeymoon. We decided to go on a cruise. Unfortunately it's an adults only cruise, no baby's or children allowed." Mia said.

"That means we would have to get a babysitter. We were thinking Annie could watch you. Or we could take you to grandma's house so she could watch you. Do you remember grandma?" Chloe asked.

Kayla smiled as this was one of her favorites she remembered how long it took her to get used to eating baby food again.. Once she found some she liked her mommies would get them for her and they would also get the ones she didn’t liked to watch her fuss like the baby she is..

“Thank you.” She said as she was being taught her manners so she can be mommy’s little princess..

She immediately took the bottle and began drinking she was thirsty..

”B- but I’m not a real baby so I can dress up like a big girl like you mommies then I can go and I can be your baby in the room!” She was trying to come up with something just like a baby.  As many babies find out the choice has already been made end of discussion..