LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Married flower girl what! Kayla thought to herself what's going on. She shook her head as she didn't prefer to be called baby. When they got in her pacifier was removed and she was given her bottle she was embarrassed sitting on the floor drinking her bottle waiting for everyone whoever that might be.

Married I'm their little girl what the hell she thought to herself as she realized she really was part of the family this wasn't some game or joke!

Mary returned with three girls. Jenny, age four, Megan age sixteen, and fourteen year old Carol. The girls ran over to Chloe and Claire giving them a hug. Megan turned and saw Kayla on the floor.

"Is this baby Kayla? It must be. I can see her diaper." Megan said.

The girls sat down on the floor near Kayla and watched her."

"Hi baby. My name is Megan and I'm sixteen. These are my sisters Carol, fourteen and Jenny, age four. It's nice to meet you."

Kayla looked up when she herd laughter and all these girls came running up to her. She was so embarrassed as the oldest one pointed out her diaper. She didn't know what to say or do. So she just smiled.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kayla." she said figuring she was older and certainly they would call her Kayla and not baby!

Kayla hated this idea but she wasn't about to argue with Chloe but she figured once she got this girl alone she could tell her like it is and she would make sure she knew her name.

"Ok mommy." she said as the teenage girl took her hand along with the diaper bag to change her. Kayla was smiling on the inside cause she figured she finally had someone she could intimidate enough to get her way!

Megan led Kayla back to the rear bedroom. There was a toddler bed against one wall.

"This is Jenny's room. I don't think she will mind if we use her bedroom to change you in. Lay down on the toddler bed, Baby,"

Megan laid a changing pad on the toddler bed.

Once Kayla realized they were far enough away from Chloe and Mia and grandma. She jerked her hand back.

"Look my name's Kayla you will not call me baby I'm older than you!" she was so tired of being a baby girl and having everyone tell her what to do. She felt empowered

"Do you understand little girl!" she said scolding this sixteen year old girl.. .

Megan jumped at first when Kayla started to yell at her. It took her less than a minute to straighten up though.

"Aw, is Baby throwing a tantrum? I'll call you what I am told to call you, BABY. Now are you going to lay down so I can change your diaper, or do you want a spanking first" Megan stood up next to Kayla and was a couple inches taller than her.

"You know you weren't the first girl I've had to change that thought they were better than me. I do a lot of baby sitting."

Megan pushed Kayla's dress out of the way and untaped her wet diaper.

"I don't know how you think your not a baby. this diaper is soaked and you didn't seem the least bit bothered by it. Most big girls would be whining and crying if they were this wet." Megan cooed.

Megan cleaned Kayla and slipped a clean diaper under her. She sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper on her. Megan took a tee shirt out of the bag.

"How would you like to be changed out of that dress and into this tee shirt, baby?"

"What do you mean aren't most kids you babysit babies?" she asked wondering if there were other girls like her being punished like this. She laid there as this girl began changing her. She herd the tapes rip open and she felt the cool air.

"I am a big girl that's why I don't cry or whine!" she said not even realizing how childish she sounded.

She laid there as the girl wiped and powdered her then she unfolded the diaper slipping it underneath her then she brought it up tight between her legs taping it in place.

"Sure are there some shorts or something to wear?" as she didn't wanna run around with her diaper on full display.

"I'm Kayla not baby!" she said frowning

• Like 1

"Yes, the majority of them are. I have had one or two older girls who had to wear diapers to bed for bedwetting and they weren't as bad as you about wearing them." Megan said.

"Silly baby. You don't need shorts over your diaper. Everyone knows you are wearing them, right?"

Megan took off Kayla's dress and put the tee shirt on her.

When they got to the living room Megan took Kayla over to a blanket that had been spread out on the floor with baby toys on it.

"I guess this is where you are going to be at for now." Megan said. "Go ahead and sit down."

Chloe came over with a bottle of formula and set it next to Kayla.

"There you go, baby. go ahead and drink your bottle like a good girl."

When they got to the bedroom Kayla noticed the blanket laid out with baby toys and she Kew that's where she'd be.

She sat down once Magan let her go.

"Thank you." she said to Chloe taking the bottle from her she began drinking.

Mary and her girls started talking to Chloe and Claire and Mia, ignoring Kayla. Jenny came over and sat down on the blanket.

"Hi. I'm Jenny. I'm your cousin." Jenny said, playing with some of the toys.

Kayla blushed when the girl said she don't wear diapers. She was embarrassed cause it was quite obvious she did wear diapers.

"Um sure." she said trying to hide the bottle behind her she didn't want the girl to see just how much of a baby she really was.

She looked into the front room wondering what the adults were talking about.

"So where's your mommy?" she asked stacking the blocks up.

Jenny saw Kayla try to hide the bottle.

"Drinking out of a baby bottle is nothing to be embarrassed about. That is what babies are supposed to drink out of, isn't it."

Jenny started helping Kayla build something with the blocks.

When Kayla asked where Jenny's mother was, Jenny pointed over to Mary.

"That's my mommy. You have two mommies, don't you?"

"I'm n, um never mind." she was about to say she wasn't a baby but who was she kidding she was as much a baby as a newborn. She had a nursery a highchair, she wore diapers all the time she ate baby food and drank baby formula. Yeah she was definitely a baby. She went back to building blocks. Kayla looked over at the little girls mom she was really pretty.

"Yeah I do." she said smiling realizing more and more this was her new life.

Jenny got up and ran to her bedroom. She came out with two baby dolls and handed one to Kayla.

"Here, you can play with Amy. I'll play with Becky."

Jenny sat down on the floor and started undressing her doll.

Mia looked over at Kayla and smiled at her.

Kayla wondered what the girl was up to as she ran off into the other room.

"Oh ok thank you." she said taking the doll. They started to play.

"Do you wanna pretend they're sisters?" she asked shifting her weight to get more comfortable. She herd the crinkle of her diaper doing so. It seemed so loud!

She looked up as Mia smiled at her. She smiled back and went back to playing.

"okay, since you have Amy, she can be the baby sister, and Becky can be the big sister. She still wears pull ups at night but isn't a baby."

Jenny started playing with Kayla.