LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"They can do that because they are your mommies. Mommies can do a lot of things like that."

Mrs. Reynolds took Kayla over to the high chair and strapped her in. She tied a bib around her neck. Julie came over to watch. Mrs. Reynolds got three jars of baby food out of the diaper bag and opened them. She got a spoon and started feeding Kayla the baby food. She saw Julie watching.

"Would you like to try some, Julie?"

"Yeah I guess they can I'm finding that out more and more each day!" she said thinking out loud. She let Mrs. Reynolds take her hand leading her to the highchair. Once she was strapped in she watched as Mrs Reynolds went through her daily routine of getting out her baby food from the diaper bag. I really am a baby. She thought to herself.

"Yes it's gross at first then you get used to it." the baby said letting the teacher feed her.

"I think so too." the baby said smiling at Julie.

Mrs. Reynolds continued to feed Kayla until she was down to the bananas.

"Baby likes her bananas." Mrs. Reynolds said to Julie.

"I like bananas too." Agreed Julie.

Julie blushed again when Kayla said she would be the baby.

Kayla smiled cause she was down to her dessert. She nodded as she did like bananas the fruits were the best.

She continued to eat until her food was all gone.

"I'm not tired!" she said yawning hoping to get out of taking her nap knowing that was next!

"I think you are protesting too much, which means you do need a nap." Mrs. Reynolds said.

Julie wiped off Kayla's face with a napkin, then Mrs. Reynolds got Kayla out of the high chair. She led her to the crib and helped her get in. She wound the mobile and gave Kayla a kiss on the cheek.

"We'll be back later, baby."

Mrs. Reynolds and Julie left the room.

Kayla wasn't going to argue but she thought maybe tomorrow if I don't protest I won't have to take a nap! She turned her head like a naughty toddler as Julie wiped her face. Then the teacher got her down taking her over to her crib. Once she was laid down and tucked in she felt so much better and comfortable, the baby laid there as the teacher wound the mobile raising the sides in place. Yes this was my routine. Kayla thought to herself.

"ok I'll be here." she said watching Julie and Mrs Reynolds walk away.

Mrs. Reynolds let Kayla sleep for about an hour or so. When she came back to the crib, she had a bottle.

"Time to wake up baby. I have something for you to drink and I need to change your diaper."

Mrs. Reynolds rubbed and patted Kayla's bottom to wake her up.

Kayla felt the teacher patting her and nudging her to get up plus she herd her so she smiled waking up.

"Time to get up already seems I just feel asleep." she said yawning and stretching.

She knew it would soon be time to go home.

Mrs. Reynolds smiled then lowered the side of the crib. She helped Kayla out of the crib and took her to the changing table. She changed Kayla into a dry diaper and helped her off the changing table.

"Go ahead and play until it's time to go home. I think Annie is supposed to take you home tonight, right?"

Mrs. Reynolds patted Kayla's bottom and led her over to the play mat.

She laid there as Mrs. Reynolds finished changing her.

"Yeah I think so." She waddled over to the playmat. She dumped out the blocks and began playing.

She wondered where Julie was and what her and Annie were going to do? She wondered if she knew everything that happened?

Julie came into the room shortly after Mrs. Reynolds left. She came over and sat with Kayla.

"What are you going to build? Can I help you?" Julie asked.

She reached over and picked up a block.

"Not much. Mrs. Reynolds had Wendy take me to the bathroom. She said she didn't want me to go by myself. Then I waited with the other girls until you woke up from your nap."

"I'll help you if that's okay."

Julie got up on her knees and started helping Kayla build her house.

"Why? Because she had someone come with me to the bathroom? I got lost before and didn't come back to class for over an hour, so Mrs. Reynolds sends someone with me when I go."

Julie kept building the house.

"Oh I see." she said not totally believing it. How hard can it be to find the bathroom. She thought to herself as she put the blocks together.

"So how are you treated at home?

"Do you have brothers and sisters?"

She asked trying to get to know her new childish friend better.

She listened as she could relate to what the girl was telling her.

"I see." she said nodding her head.

She went back to building turning her back to get more blocks.

The baby herd a crash and watched as her house came crumbling down.

"Oh no it's ok accidents happen." she said to Julie who looked upset.

"You're welcome." she said smiling

She herd the rest of the class gathering their things as it was time to go. She looked up as Annie was smiling with the diaper bag draped over her shoulder.

Kayla got up taking her hand.

"Hi Annie how was your day?" she said trying to make adult conversation.

"It was okay. we spent the day reviewing what we learned so far. We have a major exam coming up. It counts for a third of our grade." Annie said.

Annie took Kayla's hand and led her out of the school.

"So did you have fun today? I saw Julie go and play with you. That was nice of her. She isn't doing too well in the class, but she is trying." Annie said.

"I don't know why for sure. She just isn't getting the lessons. Some people are like that."

Annie walked Kayla home. She changed her into a tee shirt and changed her diaper.

"Why don't you play on your mat for awhile, Baby?"

"Yeah I guess maybe she needs to study harder or something." she said shrugging her shoulders. She was just happy to feel like a normal teenager just talking and not worrying about her diaper or getting a spanking ect.

Once they got home she was changed into a fresh diaper and t shirt.

"I don't wanna play on the mat it's boring!" she whined

"It sounds like you need another nap. Is that the problem? Or maybe I should tell your mommies how you're behaving right now? I think you should start playing with your toys baby."

Annie got Kayla a bottle and brought it over to her.

"This is in case you get thirsty."