LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Mia fed Kayla while the others ate their dinner. She was down to just the jar of bananas and saw that Kelly was finishing her dinner.

"Kelly, would you mind feeding the baby her dessert while I eat my dinner, please?" Mia asked.

Mia dabbed at Kayla's face with the bib and got a bottle of milk out. She let Kayla have some of the milk.

The baby sat there eating her food hating how Mia cooed at her playing the airplane game and making faces at her playing with her as if she was a real baby. Kayla wanted to tell her to be quiet but she feared a spanking and knowing Mia the way she does she might be even louder on purpose. She was glad when she finished off the last of the entr

Mia ate her spaghetti and drank her wine with her dinner. She gave Chloe her phone, who then stood up and took several pictures of Kelly feeding Kayla her bananas. She gave Mia the phone again and sat down.

Mia smiled at Kayla and blew kisses at her.

"Baby is such a mess!" Kelly cooed as Kelly was getting it all over her.

The baby was getting mad as she knew Kelly was doing it on purpose she looked just like a toddler at feeding time then without missing a beat She noticed Chloe taking pictures and sinking along with Mia who was waving and bowing kisses at her.

Kayla was so mad but she knew she had to be good she wanted to avoid a spanking!

"Here we go baby your last bite." Kelly said bringing the baby spoon to the baby's mouth.

"She's so Cute!" Kelly said pinching her checks.

"Thank you, Kelly. Can you tell Kelly thank you for feeding you your dessert, baby?" Mia ordered.

Mia finished eating and came back over to Kayla. She wiped her face and hands off with the bib and a couple of napkins. Mia picked up the baby bottle and slipped it in Kayla's mouth so she could drink it.

"Show everyone what a good baby you are," Mia cooed, loud enough for people nearby to hear her.

Saying thank you was the last thing she wanted to say to Kelly considering she got it all over her and the constant baby talking was pissing her off, but the look Mia gave her and the threat about a spanking earlier made her do what she didn't want to do.

"Thank you for feeding me my dessert." she said softly trying to be discrete.

She watched as Mia finished her food then walking over to clean her up she was looking forward to getting cleaned up and leaving she could tell her diaper was wet she just wanted to go home. Then when Mia handed her the bottle telling her to drink she burned up turning red as she was sure everyone could hear her.

"Mommy I'm full." she said almost whispering hoping Mia would get the hint about trying to be not so loud.

Mia sighed and put the bottle back in the diaper bag. She slipped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"Just sit here and suck on your pacifier, baby. We'll be done eating shortly." Mia said.

Mia turned from the high chair and started talking to Kayla's mother and sisters.

Kayla was happy Mia didn't fight with her as she sat there sucking her pacifier waiting for everyone so she could get down.

"Ok mommy." she said behind her pacifier

she watched as Mia began talking to her mom and sisters but she couldn't make out what they were saying above the talking from the other guests at the restaurant and the music playing.

After another half hour or so they were finally done and the server gave them the check. Chloe got Kayla out of the high chair and took her hand. She lifted Kayla's dress and checked her diaper.

"Someone is a wet baby. That will have to wait until we get home though."

Chloe led Kayla out to the car while Mia paid the check. Nancy got in next to Kayla and waited until Chloe fastened her in the car seat. Nancy got a rattle and shook it in front of Kayla.

"Does the baby want to play with her baby rattle?" Nancy cooed, shaking the rattle some more.

The baby sat there board kicking her legs back and forth waiting for the adults to finish as Kelly went to the bathroom. Kayla was so jealous cause she no longer had what she thought was a right but now for her it was a privilege. Now she was stuck in diapers and a wet one at that. Finally everyone was done she smiled at Chloe who released the tray. Then she froze in fear as Chloe checked her diaper.

"Please please please don't change me here!" she thought to herself as she was between a rock and a hard place she didn't wanna be changed in public but she didn't wanna stay in a wet diaper either.

She smiled as she was grateful they were going to wait till they got home to change her!

Once she was buckled in she was just happy to be leaving.

"Sure." she said smiling reaching for the rattle.

"Aw you really are a baby guess when we have kids you'll be the baby aunt or just another baby." she teased.

Kayla frowned damn is this really my life! She thought to herself

Chloe drove back to the dorm and everyone got out. Chloe got Kayla out of the car seat and patted her bottom.

"There we go baby. Let's get you in the dorm and changed."

Chloe took Kayla's hand and led her into the dorm and closed the door.

"Can I change my baby girl?" Wendy asked.

"Sure. She was your baby before she was ours, after all. Baby, you better be good for your mommy." Chloe said.

Wendy took Kayla to her room and took her dress off of her.

"Okay, let's get the baby in a dry diaper." Wendy cooed, helping Kayla onto the changing table.

Wendy strapped Kayla down and stroked her hair before starting the diaper change.

Once they arrived back at the dorm Chloe got her out patting her bottom.

She smiled when she knew she was going to be changed once inside. She blushed when her real mommy wanted to change her.

"I will." she said as her mommy took her hand.

She laid on the changing table.

"Um they normally don't strap me down." she whined as her mommy stroked her hair.

The baby was not looking forward to being changed by her mommy.

"B--but Mom you know I'm not a real baby!" she said whining as the pacifier was placed in her mouth. She had hoped her mom would be mad at Chloe and Mia and defended her but instead she seemed to be going right along with it! She laid there as her mom began changing her diaper. Kayla actually did remember wetting herself when she was 5 and being put back in diapers and even given a bottle and babied by her sisters.

She nodded not wanting to talk with the pacifier in her mouth sounding so babyish.

Kayla closed her eyes trying to pretend being anywhere but where she is as her mom wiped her down with a baby wipe even wiping inside her butt and by her special place it was so embarrassing!

Wendy got a new diaper and lifted Kayla's legs, sliding it under her. She picked up the baby powder and started sprinkling it on Kayla.

"Does baby like baby powder? I know you used to. You used to sprinkle it on yourself even when you weren't wearing diapers. You thought no one would notice, Silly baby."

Wendy finished powdering Kayla and taped the diaper on. She unstrapped Kayla and helped her off the table. Wendy took off Kayla's dress and started looking in the dresser.

"Let's find a cute shirt baby can wear." Wendy cooed.

She pulled out a blue tee shirt with a baby lamb and the words 'I luv Ewe, Mommy' on the front. She slipped it over Kayla's head, pulling it down until it just touched the diaper.

"There we go. Let's go show your other mommy's what you think of them." Wendy said, taking Kayla's hand and leading her out of the bedroom.

Kayla blushed cause she did like baby powder it smelt good but she had no desire to be a baby.

"Mom I don't wanna be a baby can I come home and go to the community college?" she said behind her pacifier as the conditioning was working after so many spanking and timeouts she's learned when someone puts her pacifier in she keeps it in!

She felt the diaper being brought up tight between her legs then quickly taped in place.

When her mom had her changed she watched as she picked out a babyish looking shirt.

Once it was on she noticed how short the shirt was it seemed like they all were as her diaper was always on display. She figured Chloe and Mia did it on purpose.

She stood there looking at her shirt as her mommy took her hand like a toddler leading her out to see everyone.

Wendy brought Kayla out to the living area where Chloe, Mia and the other's were sitting.

"Baby is all nice and fresh again," Wendy said.

"It's almost baby's bedtime. I should have told you to put her nightgown on her. Come here baby. I have your night time bottle for you," Mia cooed holding the bottle out in front of Kayla.

Mia pulled Kayla across her lap and cuddled with her as she put the nipple of the bottle in her mouth.

Kayla stood there as everyone talked about her but not too her. Now it seemed her new name was baby as no one used her name anymore.

The baby walked over to her mommy and she had her get in her lap cuddling her bringing the bottle to her lips rocking and patting her.

"Wow Mia you really have her under control." Kelly said looking on in amazement at her cute sisters diapered bottom as Mia rocked her cooing at her.

"Yes, but it wasn't that hard. I think Kayla likes being our baby, no matter how much she protests. She likes her routine and knows at bedtime she gets a bottle and cuddles from one of her mommy's before being tucked into her crib for the night." Mia replied softly.

Nancy comes over and wiggles Kayla's toes.

"It's too bad we can't bring the baby home with us, but I guess she will be taken good care of by her mommies here."

Kayla wanted to Argue but it seemed when Mia was saying that she tightened the grip on the bottle making sure the baby couldn't spit it out.

She kept going on and on how she thinks Kayla likes all the attention and how she really liked her diapers. Several minutes she was getting tired and was almost asleep.

"Hey quit q--qu--quit!" she said kicking her sisters hand as she tickled her.

Mia gave Kayla a smack on the thigh.

"Don't be like that, baby."" Mia said.

Mia slipped the bottle back in Kayla's mouth and held it, rocking and patting her.

"Rock-a-bye, baby." Mia started singing softly in Kayla's ear.

"Owe!" she yelped but before she could say anything else the bottle quickly went in her mouth silencing her. Mia smiled cause she knew they both knew that Mia was in control. Then just to humiliate her more the baby thought as she began singing rock a bye baby to her as she rocked her. She wanted to run and hide but Mia kept her nice and tight.

"Now that's adorable do you sing to her a lot?" Kelly asked smiling watching her baby sister.

"Just at bedtime. It's part of her routine, most nights.. Chloe and I take turns. Its usually pretty good at putting her to sleep. I don't know if it's because our singing is just that bad, or it's soothing." Mia laughs.

"Are you ready to go night-night, baby girl?" Mia asked, taking the bottle and setting it aside.

"And in case you or Nancy are wondering, Baby is always soaked in the morning, but we have her eat breakfast in her wet diapers. She is getting used to being wet more and more. Aren't you, baby?"

• Like 1

"I like your signing." Kelly said.

"But I bet the baby likes it more!" she said teasing her.

She nodded as she was ready to go to bed.

"I don't have no choice!" she whined hoping again her mom would save her but since she had just changed her she doubted that was going to happen.

She blushed as her sisters and her mom were finding out just how much of a baby she was!

Mia stood Kayla up and took her hand leading her back to her bedroom. She lowered the side of the crib and let Kayla climb in, giving her a push on her diapered bottom. Mia pulled the side of the crib up after giving Kayla a kiss on the cheek. She started the mobile above Kayla's head and turned on the baby monitor and turned the lights down..

"Goodnight, baby. sleep tight." Mia said before leaving the room and closing the door most of the way.