LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"It's a surprise. I'll have it ready shortly. Just take good care of your baby." Chloe replied.

Chloe went into the kitchen area.

Mia reached over and rubbed Kayla's back.

"So do you like being the little sister? I think you will get used to it quickly. Would you like me to take you to the potty?"

"I don't blame you for not liking the spanking. Just be a good little sister and I promise no more spankings. But that haircut is absolutely adorable." Mia said.

Mia picked up the baby bottle and ran it over Kayla's mouth.

"Here is your drink, honey. Or would you like some juice? I can pour out the water and put juice in instead." Mia cooed.

Mia grabbed Kayla's arm and smacked her bottom twice.

"I was going to let you have a sippy cup, but since you are whining and crying like a baby, you can drink out of the bottle."

Mia pulled Kayla down on her lap and held her tight. She pressed the nipple against her mouth.

"Go on honey. You said you were thirsty."

"Ow!" she whined as Mia smacked her bottom a couple times then she pulled her on her lap and cradled her like a baby and made her drink the bottle. She shook her head but Mia kept it pressed against her mouth she knew she had no choice but to drink.. Kayla just hoped Chloe wouldn't see this. After drinking half of it she felt the urge to go pee. She tried to talk but Mia held the bottle tightly cooing at her as she drank!

Mia smiled at Kayla and felt her wriggling around on her lap. She held her firmly, keeping the bottle pressed against Kayla's mouth.

"That's right, drink the whole bottle. Maybe next time you won't whine or cry like a baby." Mia cooed and lightly tickled Kayla's stomach.

Mia felt her lap getting wet. She pulled the bottle out and lifted Kayla up.

"Did you just pee yourself again??? You know, I'm tired of washing your wet panties and sheets. I think it's about time we did something about it." Mia said.

Mia handed Kayla the bottle.

"Finish drinking this and I will be right back." Mia ordered.

Mia stood up and went into Kayla's bedroom.

"It's not my fault you wouldn't let me up then you began tickling me!" she whined taking the bottle.

"I'm not thirsty!" she cried but Mia didn't give her a choice telling her to finish it and she'd be right back. Kayla wanted to disappear or run and hide.

Whatever Chloe was making for dinner sure smelt good. She thought to herself.

"Really? You didn't tell me before you started drinking the bottle that you had to pee. You've only been drinking the bottle for about fifteen minutes. You mean you couldn't have held it that long?" Mia asked.

Mia returned carrying a pull up and a package of baby wipes."

"It's a good thing Chloe decided to get this earlier. It's an extra large pull up, so it should fit you okay. You are an extra small teen, right?" Mia said with a smile.

"Now come on and let's get those wet panties off and clean you up."

"It sounds like you are just making excuses, little miss pissy pants."

"What did I say about telling us no? It is no longer in your vocabulary. Your response should have been, yes Mia. Now do you want to try that again? Or would you rather go over my lap again?" Mia said.

"Hmm. I know I heard you say no diaper. That's not your decision. Besides, a pull up is not a diaper. They are for big girls who are having problems making it to the potty."

"It's either this pull up or I get you an actual diaper and you can be a baby for us."

Mia crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

Mia put the pull up on Kayla and tugged it up. She lowered the jumper down over it and patted her bottom.

"You'll be wearing it for awhile. Until either Chloe or I decide you can go back to panties. That probably won't happen for awhile. You need to have one of us take you to the potty for now."

Chloe comes out to where they are.

She wanted to slap Mia for patting her butt.

"W--What I--I can still go on my own!" she whined as she felt like her freedom was being taken away!

Kayla was ready to eat and she hated how Chloe talked to Mia like she wasn't even there..

"Smells good Chloe what's for dinner?" she asked excitedly

"I'm sorry. I only got enough steak for the two of us. Tell you what. If you are a good girl and eat all your dinner, I'll save a piece of steak for you. How does that sound?" Chloe cooed.

Mia helped Kayla into the booster seat and strapped her in. She handed Kayla a fork. Mia and Chloe sat down and started eating their dinner and drinking a glass of wine.

"I guess I have no choice." she said sitting down fixing to eat as she was hungry.

She took the fork and began eating she looked at Mia and Chloe eating their steak and drinking their wine.

She could just imagine they were probably wearing thongs while she was wearing a diaper, it was so obvious they were adults and she wasn't..

Chloe and Mia talked and laughed to each other. Occassionally one of them would scoop up some of Kayla's macaroni and cheese and bring it to her mouth.

"Here you go honey. Do you think you can make your dinner all gone for us?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe picked up the sippy cup and brought it to Kayla's mouth.