LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny But Embarrasing

I tutor this girl in my neighboorhood who is 17 in math on staurday. Anyway that being said on Sunday I hadn't worn a diaper all day, so I went in my room, powdered myself and put on my super-thick noticebale diaper. Then I reiceved a call from the girl Jenny is her name saying that she really needs help with her math and she only has an hour of time and could I be there as soon as possible, because she's only got an hour before she has to go to soccer practice. Then my mom knocks on the dooor so I put my pants on over my diaper. She asks me who it was I tell her It was Jenny. Now I have to go over to Jenny's house wearing a thick diaper! I hope she won't notice. When I get there and start tutoring her, I am a bit nervous she will notice. After about 20 minutes I realize I have to pee she is sitting right across from me and she says, "Peter what is it I have to do with this problem." Then I just sit there and wet and then the pee comes and I pee. She didn't notice I hope. Then 20 minutes later I drop my pencil. I bent down to get it and my thick diaper is exposed. Jenny looks at my behind and giigles, she says, "Peter your wearing a diaper!" Then there was a silent pause. Jenny then said, "I know how to change diapers if yours needs changing, you've got that fetish right/" I said, "Yea Jenny but if you changed my diaper people wouldn't like that." Jenny said, "Oh that's right."

When I left her house after the tutoring Jenny said, "Bye Peter and stay dry." And then patted the diaper with her hand. Weird experience, and emberassing at the same time

Wow, that's a fun experience... Yeah I think it's great that young AB/DL people are growing up with awareness and support from sites like this... I wish I'd had something like this back when I was a kid! But hey, better late than never... Anyway, be careful cuz she's only 17... but other than that, congrats on a fun little "exposure"!

Oh, and hats off to you for being a tutor, as well...

wv.

leave the guy alone, I don't know him, you probably don't either, who's to say that it didn't happen, I myself hope it did, and if it didn't, you have a good imagination, and I hope everything works out good for you. ...B

That's a crazy reaction from someone who saw it like that. She said all that about it?

Most people would ask the question and wouldn't know what to say next ... but she brought up the "Oh you have that fetish?" ...

I think she could become useful AFTER the tutoring is done. Finish the tutoring, then you can give her a call and see what she meant by all of that ... playfully "Would you want to help me out?" hehehe

Excuse my question as being ignorant, perhaps; but does this sound at all like it was more fantasy than real?

OK, maybe he did wear a diaper to tutor someone. Maybe the diaper was noticed be his student; but seriously, does this sound at all realistic: "I know how to change diapers if yours needs changing, you've got that fetish right/" ???

I have to agree that this is probably fantasy however if it is not then it could be a very dangerous situation. A tutor playing with their fetish while at a student's home? Not only is this wrong but if this girl's parents found out then I can imagine the fallout for this DL.

I know there is tempation to wear a diaper in front of students (I'm a grade 3 teacher) but lets keep our fetish just that a past time we can enjoy when it is appropriate.

That said I do like this story however I'm guessing it should be in the Story Time room.

Excuse my question as being ignorant, perhaps; but does this sound at all like it was more fantasy than real?

OK, maybe he did wear a diaper to tutor someone. Maybe the diaper was noticed be his student; but seriously, does this sound at all realistic: "I know how to change diapers if yours needs changing, you've got that fetish right/" ???

:closedeyes: Who cares if it's a fantasy or not. :thumbsup: It's great no matter what it was. We do want updates if there are any. :blush:

Fantasy or reality. Who knows and I don't really care. That being said, I hope for the tutors sake that nothing more were to come from that point of contact. There could be serious trouble, with the student being a minor. For fantasy, it sounds like a facinating start of a story.

Fantasy or reality. Who knows and I don't really care. That being said, I hope for the tutors sake that nothing more were to come from that point of contact. There could be serious trouble, with the student being a minor. For fantasy, it sounds like a facinating start of a story.

he's probbably a student himself, i tutor other members in my classes all the time. however in my situation they are usualy alot older than I.

from the look of it he's 19, so i don't know how fully statutory rape issues would come into play if at all... but i'm going to shut up now, as i really know nothing about the issue.

Depending on where you live, there's normally an age restriction.. Here, it's a 4 year difference. I was 19 dating a 17 year old, not illegal (some of my sisters friends are cops, I'd know if it was o.o; ), and when I was 17 I was dating a 21 year old (recently turned 21 mind you). o.o; now I'm 9 dating a 25 year old. Buuttttttt that last part don't matter as we're both "legal". But yeah..

It all depends on where you live and age restrictions and what not. Also, that is kind of interesting that she'd say "you have that fetish thing." Fantasy or reality, I'd even like an update on that o.o;

:roflmao: you people kill me. :roflmao: