LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worn around family or significant others in secret?

For me my diapers are part of who I am. I love diapers and I will probably love them till I die. Because of this I've told my girlfriend and she accepts it. If she didn't I probably wouldn't be with her. You are who you are and if people can't love you for it they shouldn't be part of your life.

My wife knows but doesn't get involved in wearing. I'm strictly DL so a big part of wearing for me is the thought that I'm wearing something under my clothes that is soooo embarrassing that it's exciting for me to interact with friends and family. I sometimes wear one when we go to my parents house for dinner. A nice thick, plastic, disposable like an L4 or a 24/7. With the noise from the TV the only real give away is either the bulge or a shirt slip. So far my nosey mom who normally notices everything and doesn't keep her mouth shut out of politeness hasn't said anything so I'm pretty sure no one else knows. I have a hunch that my mom is a DL as well. If I bust ass in front of her she doesn't say "did you shit your pants?" Like a normal person, she says did you poop your diaper? Also when I was about 8-10 years old, I remember her having diaper rash. She's always made different comments like that since I can remember. So if she did make a positive ID I feel like she might ask me questions to include but not limited to "where do you get those?" Don't think my dad would be so open minded. He wouldn't say anything but he'd get drunk sometime and let it slip about his disapproval.

4 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

My wife knows but doesn't get involved in wearing. I'm strictly DL so a big part of wearing for me is the thought that I'm wearing something under my clothes that is soooo embarrassing that it's exciting for me to interact with friends and family. I sometimes wear one when we go to my parents house for dinner. A nice thick, plastic, disposable like an L4 or a 24/7. With the noise from the TV the only real give away is either the bulge or a shirt slip. So far my nosey mom who normally notices everything and doesn't keep her mouth shut out of politeness hasn't said anything so I'm pretty sure no one else knows. I have a hunch that my mom is a DL as well. If I bust ass in front of her she doesn't say "did you shit your pants?" Like a normal person, she says did you poop your diaper? Also when I was about 8-10 years old, I remember her having diaper rash. She's always made different comments like that since I can remember. So if she did make a positive ID I feel like she might ask me questions to include but not limited to "where do you get those?" Don't think my dad would be so open minded. He wouldn't say anything but he'd get drunk sometime and let it slip about his disapproval.

Yeah but she was like that before I started buying diapers. And my dad's a psychotherapist so he would understand. I've asked him if he ever heard of diaper fetishes and he told me the name for it and explained that it was really hard to treat and was mostly unsuccessful.

On 12/3/2015 at 9:18 PM, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

Yeah but she was like that before I started buying diapers. And my dad's a psychotherapist so he would understand. I've asked him if he ever heard of diaper fetishes and he told me the name for it and explained that it was really hard to treat and was mostly unsuccessful.