LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Enough Time For Three

justagirl4fun

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Addie sighed. The last thing she needed was another mess to clean up, but she couldn't yell at this girl she barely knew. "It's okay, accidents happen," she said calmly as she led the girl to the bathroom and handed her a washcloth. "Take your pants off and clean yourself up. I'm going to see if I can find something for you to wear."

Addie went to Colleen's room and searched through her drawers until she found a pair of leggings that might fit. They were two sizes smaller than she figured Connie wore, but since they stretched they would probably do for now. Then she got

Addie looked up and saw Connie in the too-small pants. "Sorry honey, that's the best I could do. I put your things in the wash so you can change as soon as they're dry." Then she glanced up and saw what time it was. "Okay, who's hungry? It's lunch time," she announced as she scooped Elise out of the playpen.

"Well, if your pants aren't out of the dryer before he gets here, I guess you'll have to explain to him what happened, otherwise we'll keep it our little secret, just this once." Addie got the baby strapped into the high chair and inspected the fridge; though she dreaded having to take the girls to the grocery store, especially this time of year, she was definitely going to have to go shopping very soon. "Is peanut butter okay?" she asked Connie, as they were all out of cold cuts. "And what would you like, Tessa? You want to try some applesauce?"

"Remember how I told you some of her muscles are weak because of the Spinal Muscular Atrophy? Well, the muscles she needs to chew and swallow are weak, so she has to have things that are soft and easy to eat. But sometimes she even has trouble with that, and then she gets special food through a tube in her stomach."

"It's all part of the disease. Right now there's nothing that can be done to make her better, but doctors are working on it and maybe some day there will be a cure. Until then, we just do whatever we can to help her. But don't feel sad for her. Just because she can't do everything the way you can doesn't mean she doesn't get to have fun and enjoy life. She's able to do a lot more than most people think she can."

Once Tessa and Connie had their lunches, Addie sat down to feed the baby a jar of peas.

At school Colleen opened her lunch box and almost cried when she saw only a peanut butter sandwich - with no jelly! - and a small apple that was bruised on one side...not even a juice box or some change to buy milk. After having only a banana for breakfast, the skimpy lunch was gone in no time, leaving her hungry for more.

Once she was satisfied the baby had eaten enough, Addie let her have the spoon; she figured the baby needed a bath anyways, so she might as well let her get messy. "Good girl!" she said when she saw Tessa had finished the applesauce, and found some chocolate pudding in the fridge. "How about dessert?"

"No no, baby, we don't throw food," Addie scolded gently as she took the peas away from Elise. "Connie, I'm sorry," she said, trying to keep a straight face as she looked at the older girl splattered with strained peas. "She doesn't know any better." She set a cup of pudding in front of each of the older girls before grabbing an wash cloth and wiping the baby's face and hands.